It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: texasgirl

lmao, Rawstory! Amazing the people who use that site as a source yet will condemn Alex Jones! Rawstory is digital tabloid trash.

It was sourced from this local news site.

Did you notice the disclaimer? They had to remove the quotes from the witness. They couldn't verify it. Puts the whole story into question now.

I had looked at it earlier, but they have since added the disclaimer, as you previously noted and I previously replied o, that the anonymous witness claim could be BS.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

an anonymous witness said they made racist statements. Then the witness started receiving death threats. (How do you get threatened if you're anonymous?)

How indeed...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I love the fact that the "witness" statement is overly detailed.

Upon further consideration, I see that the perp used the N-word.

That does sort of affect his credibility.

Also he seems quite out-of-control. Clearly he felt unbound in this very public place.

edit on 5-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

lmao, Rawstory! Amazing the people who use that site as a source yet will condemn Alex Jones! Rawstory is digital tabloid trash.

This thread has amused me at the typical Ats leftist brigade circling their wagons trying to find a way to defend the attacker!

LOL

If you're referring to me, I'm no member of a 'leftist brigade' nor am I trying to defend this man's actions.

An alleged anonymous witness claimed there was stuff that happened prior to the start of the short video, like frequently happens with other videos, and I thought it possible that both could be in the wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The DemoRAT 2018 platform!!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If anyone believes this was unprovoked is a straight up moron.

Yep, the guy taking the hat is a moron too, so you can have a big moron cake together if you like.

Wasn’t there a video on here not long ago where a punk kid tried to beat up an adult until the first hit and he cried like a baby, and everyone said he deserved it?

No consistency.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Did you notice the disclaimer? They had to remove the quotes from the witness. They couldn't verify it. Puts the whole story into question now.

I had looked at it earlier, but they have since added the disclaimer, as you previously noted and I previously replied o, that the anonymous witness claim could be BS.

Honestly, I blame Kens5 for this. It was irresponsible and dangerous reporting without fact-checking first. These claims could cause serious harm to these kids.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yep, the guy taking the hat is a moron too, so you can have a big moron cake together if you like.

Wasn’t there a video on here not long ago where a punk kid tried to beat up an adult until the first hit and he cried like a baby, and everyone said he deserved it?

No consistency.

Words aren't "trying to beat up" anything, dude. Also when was the last time you saw someone's opening salvo in an attempted ass kicking come from a seated position in a booth? We get it, your biases are unplacated by this incident... it happens.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Honestly, I blame Kens5 for this. It was irresponsible and dangerous reporting without fact-checking first. These claims could cause serious harm to these kids.

Agreed.
Journalism isn't about trying to find out the facts these days, but trying to put out some new shiny thing first.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Cowards Never Start Sheit with People who would Beat their Heads into the Ground in a Heartbeat for Disrespecting them . Radical SJW's Beware , your Next Act of Stupidity could be your Last..........

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No consistency.

Oh look another wagon coming to try and strengthen the defenses LOL

No proof of your claim. Its not like no one who has ever supported Trump has been attacked for it without provocation right?

Oh wait!!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Agreed.
Journalism isn't about trying to find out the facts these days, but trying to put out some new shiny thing first.

Speaking of truths, the court stay is not about the truth either, it's about what can be proved. Is there any part of society that is about truth?

link   
www.wbtv.com...

The Express-News reported the suspected drink-tosser is 30 years old, but have not identified him. Right-wing media have identified him as Kino Jimenez, and an official in the Texas Green Party confirmed to Heavy that he had been a member of the party and was now banned. A nearby bar that employed him wrote on Facebook that it had fired him before deleting their entire account. In a response to the original video on Twitter, one user wrote, “While I don’t think it was necessary to do what the big guy did especially since you’re a minor, I do not agree with what wearing/supporting that hat represents.” The video’s poster, @brxpug said, “Neither do I, but I’m not gonna shame my friend for his political view. I wouldn’t shame anyone for their political views.” Richard called for dialogue. “I support my president and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” he told WOIA-TV in San Antonio. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.” @brxpug posted on Thursday that the suspect had been arrested, but that the teens decided not to press charges

seems the teen was the most adult person in the situation while the man was arrested the teen has declined to press charges . so we have one a teen asking for open dialogue and discussion if people disagree with his political views id say thats pretty adult

2. declining to press charges against a person with an apparent long rap sheet who most likely didnt need another charge.

3.manages to be friends with people of opposing political views with out it ruining their friendship which would seem to put them a bit a head of a portion of the country that has been at each others throats since the election

link   

No consistency.

So you're not putting up any proof? Ok.

Taking a hat, throwing a drink and acting like a bitch isn't consistent with someone being race-shammed.

CERTAINLY not likely to happen that skinny teen boys pick a fight with an older meathead.

Did you even watch the video?
edit on 5-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TheJesuit

Cowards Never Start Sheit with People who would Beat their Heads into the Ground in a Heartbeat for Disrespecting them .

I gotta disagree with you there sorry. Plenty of them did it in Portland this past weekend. LOL I would say I hope a few lessons were learned but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No consistency.

2am at Whataburger? After 4th of July drinking and celebrating? I can believe it.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No consistency.

Apparently, everybody is a moron but this guy 🙄

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
DP
edit on 5-7-2018 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It was unprovoked. There is zero proof those kids said anything at all to him. And even if they did, good luck explaining that you had to use physical force against mere words - 99% of the time a court isn't going to buy it.

The fact he stole the kid's hat is ridiculous. Should've been charged with robbery IMO.

Either way, it is unacceptable. If he can't dispute their words with words then he has no business engaging in any discussion whatsoever. Looks like justice has been served (mostly), but the number of people defending the indefensible is astonishing to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Yes, and the second MAGA folks start fighting back liberal MSM/activists will be up in arms.

At this point, I can't blame people for fighting back. You have the legal right to defend yourself from violence. I strongly recommend purchasing police body cameras and wearing them constantly in public to dispute the inevitable apologist/divider narrative.
edit on 7/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join