It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

the article about the kessler mentions that she called him a murderer....
that's not a racial slur is it?
so, tell me, what would you find more infuriating? someone in a crowd of people calling you out saying you're a murderer, and such...
or someone sitting there in a restaurant talking about lynching your kind for the fourth and dreaming of the day that america is their kind only and all those of your kind are shipped back from whence your ancestors came?

no, it wasn't a reason for him to go off on the kids, they are after all just kids. and there's never any reason for anyone but the kid's parents and the cops if needed to lay their hands on kids. and, I find it kind of annoying how some are criticizing others here saying that they are trying to defend the guy when they say there probably is more to this story and the kids may have provoked the guy to begin with when so many of yous were going all out trying to defend fields after he ran down a crowd of people in charlottesville!

I really think yous need to accept the idea that what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander here! if yous want to march down the streets of a city shouting racist crap, sit in restaurants talking crap about lynching blacks, refuse to serve people because you don't like something about them, and do all those other things that you think you have every right to do, then accept that others might do those same kind of things to you!!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Chadwickus
If anyone believes this was unprovoked is a straight up moron.

Yep, the guy taking the hat is a moron too, so you can have a big moron cake together if you like.

Wasn’t there a video on here not long ago where a punk kid tried to beat up an adult until the first hit and he cried like a baby, and everyone said he deserved it?

No consistency.

2am at Whataburger? After 4th of July drinking and celebrating? I can believe it.

wow I didn't know it was at 2am, that place looked empty and that explains it. If you look you dont see ANYONE around those guys to claim they were saying racist crap..Place was dead.

Further emphasizes the story trying to justify them being attacked was pure BS

And you are right drinking probably was involved.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No biases here.

Except maybe against big tough maga keyboard warriors

Something set him off. That is quite clear despite what the "tough" maga alarmists want to claim.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No biases here.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

That's what did it for me too. There was no reaction from anybody until the psycho goes totally unhinged and starts attacking minors/stealing their property.

Some media outlets are reporting race was a motivating factor in the attack. Looks like federal hate crime legislation could/should come into play on this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Yes, and the second MAGA folks start fighting back liberal MSM/activists will be up in arms.

At this point, I can't blame people for fighting back. You have the legal right to defend yourself from violence. I strongly recommend purchasing police body cameras and wearing them constantly in public to dispute the inevitable apologist/divider narrative.

You are right about that! When those of us who have been peacefully watching these fascists cause physical harm finally have had ENOUGH? They won't stand a chance in hell of defending the snip storm they have coming!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Who am I defending here? No one.

Typical right wing alarmist over reacting.

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Doesn't matter if something "set him off"

He has an obligation to control himself. If he's unable to do so, he has no business being in a public place (hence the need for incarceration)

Either way, you absolutely never have the right to initiate violence against another person. Unless you are using force to defend yourself from greater/equal force it is a crime and you will be prosecuted as this guy is.

There is no justification for using unlawful physical violence against another person. There are no words those kids could say that justify attacking another person and stealing their property, especially not minors.

Disgusting to see apologists like you looking for excuses. You're wrong. Your excuses are nonsensical and invalid. You are attempting to muddy the water with deflections and accusations, but those are entirely unproven (and frankly they don't matter). The guy in the video is wrong in every conceivable way.
edit on 7/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

No biases here.

Except maybe against big tough maga keyboard warriors

Something set him off. That is quite clear despite what the "tough" maga alarmists want to claim.

I agree something probably set him off. THE HAT.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yeah , Next Time they Will Learn the Manly Art of Hit and RUN Like Hell...........

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
#TDSISREAL

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

See where I called him a moron?

Nah you didn't because MAGAAAAAAA!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That is a fact seeker

Terrible to see what this has come to. But they apparently don't realize that by failing to condemn/reign in the extremists on their side, they only embolden their actions and signal to others that their behavior is acceptable in civil society

The alternative is a horrific sh##-show that could ultimately result in martial law/civil war

But we learned long ago that appeasement never works with totalitarians. In 2016 we made clear that we don't want what they're selling politically, but they refuse to take no for an answer. Instead, they leverage a minority of voters (concentrated in large urban areas and coastal elite strongholds) to challenge the legitimacy of our nation's election and oppose the agenda that put Trump in the White House (just look at the 2016 electoral map!)

I genuinely question how long average Americans (or the federal government) will sit back and watch law abiding citizens attacked by rabid revolutionaries. Innocent people who are just enjoying their lives and exercising their Constitutional rights harassed, assaulted, robbed, kidnapped or murdered (or attempted, with Scalise)

The far-left in this country is absolutely unhinged at this point. And although the moderates/mainstream Democrats have attempted to reign in/condemn this behavior, I fear their voices are no longer loud enough to drown those types out of the public discourse

Stay safe out there, and I strongly suggest everyone reading consider how they could integrate body-worn cameras into their every day carry routine

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The hat maybe?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Maybe.

Anyway the SJW's got what they wanted, he's been named and shamed, lost his job and will be charged.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But then you turn around and blame the victim(s) of this crime.

IF (and its a big IF) the kids were saying stupid BS like it is alleged, he should've had no trouble disputing what they were saying. Or how about just acting like an adult and letting the little smart-a##es continue to make fools of themselves in public

My point is that violence is not an acceptable response to racial remarks. Anyone espousing ridiculous racist sentiments do a good enough job destroying their own credibility and making their own self look like a total and complete unhinged moron

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Who in the hell is Kessler?

Look, regardless, words don't mean jack snip. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words do not harm me." Ever heard that one before? Not long ago it was taught to us all in grade school as the reason not to throw fists at recess over some loudmouth prick's words. It was a good, solid policy. So long as we stick to words, someone can honestly call me what the hell ever they want, I'll laugh in their face and likely piss them right the hell off in doing so. Ever seen the face of someone who's trying to offend you when you burst out laughing at them? Ever seen their face when they double down and you incorporate pointing and knee slapping?

"Shipped back from whence your ancestors came"... hmm, you mean like this jackass
Heard it, didn't throw drinks or steal someone's hat over it. It's amazing, that, I've been called a knuckle dragging barbarian often, yet I approach this from what I would call an acceptance and expectation of civilized interaction. In other words, if you can't maintain control of your self and your own temper in a situation, you are the problem.

link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
The hat works then.

Yeah lol I literally just ordered one because of this video. Got one with a little American flag on the side and of course I had to make sure it was made in the USA.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The guy who took the hat and threw the drink in the face of the kid seems like (In my opinion) just a bully.

That is to say, I bet he would have found another reason to assault someone else who can't physically fight back if it wasn't this kid, and wasn't "because of the MAGA hat". To me that just sounds like an excuse for a bully to bully someone.

I mean, of all people this guy might have came across during his day who might be displaying right-leaning tendencies, he picks a KID to torment?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No, obviously something set him off. My best guess is a chaffed ass from 18 months of not getting his way and not getting what he wanted.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join