It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ker2010

I've been in those situations. I've seen in many times. Most people talk a good game, but cannot get off their asses long enough to properly exercise, let alone actually exert the energy it takes to defend themselves or their loved ones.

Like I said just because you are a spineless coward doesn't mean others are.

Not sure how you come to these conclusions based on things I never actually said.

Perhaps you are projecting?

Get off your couch powder puff!!! LOL

PS Im not MOST people.

I agree. Most people don't have a desperate need to appear "macho" to strangers on the internet.
Kinda sad.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kharron

Oh, pish-tosh, the vast majority of folks, either right or left, aren't going to do anything untoward.

I was accosted by a couple of idiots on election night, but I don't judge the rest by the actions of a few morons. I will admit to being somewhat concerned about the actions, present and future, of said morons, but in no way do I think they represent the majority.

If only it took a majority to get things started.

(post by ker2010 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

True enough.

However, there are people, like myself, who've reached a point that a push-back on these sorts of morons is almost inevitable...and I don't necessarily mean a violent one--though, obviously, that is a real possibility.

But... So long as said morons aren't up in my face about it, I'm likely to ignore them as inconsequential to my day to day life.

Leave me alone, and don't start nothin', and there won't be nothin'. Fairly certain that's a majority opinion, left or right.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

This has nothing to do with Trump.

That ass would have found some reason to bully someone, at some point. That was just an excuse.

As I said above, had there been some one like myself sitting there, 6'4" , @280 lbs (even at 54, not much of it excess, I'm happy to say...), he wouldn't have had the goobers to do anything at all. My guess he wouldn't have even looked cross-eyed at the table.

I got you beat 6'5" 280

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

True enough.

However, there are people, like myself, who've reached a point that a push-back on these sorts of morons is almost inevitable...and I don't necessarily mean a violent one--though, obviously, that is a real possibility.

But... So long as said morons aren't up in my face about it, I'm likely to ignore them as inconsequential to my day to day life.

Leave me alone, and don't start nothin', and there won't be nothin'. Fairly certain that's a majority opinion, left or right.

There can be no violence at all in the push-back, trust me, I've been here before. Every act of violence from now on makes it 10 times worse. And kids are already getting involved, this soon. Next step is kids fighting in schools. Then come the barricades on the street, people sectioning off their parts of town so 'others' can't get in and so on.

There can be NO violence.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

True enough.

There can be no violence at all in the push-back, trust me, I've been here before. Every act of violence from now on makes it 10 times worse. And kids are already getting involved, this soon. Next step is kids fighting in schools. Then come the barricades on the street, people sectioning off their parts of town so 'others' can't get in and so on.

Then the MSM and far left need to tone down the rhetoric of Trump supporters are racist nazis 24/7. They need to stop dehumanizing us.

Because wild beast or civilized man if you keep pushing something further and further there will be blow back eventually.
edit on 5-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Shoulder length hair, going silver (not gray, dammit!)...and a beard rapidly approaching mountain man status??

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

True enough.

Then the MSM and far left need to tone down the rhetoric of Trump supporters are racist nazis 24/7. They need to stop dehumanizing us.

Because wild beast or civilized man if you keep pushing something further and further there will be blow back eventually.

Why? The MSM has their agenda. They get money for it.

Each of us has the power to ignore it and rise above it, inform those around us with facts and truth, regardless of what the media says.

We let it get this far, with their help. Only we can tone it back down. Expecting someone else to do it for us will result in worse times than this.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Shoulder length hair, going silver (not gray, dammit!)...and a beard rapidly approaching mountain man status??

I'm 58 so a little older, but still doing somewhat merc work so in good shape. Mil hair/clean shave unless I'm in the desert...lol

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm 58 so a little older, but still doing somewhat merc work so in good shape. Mil hair/clean shave unless I'm in the desert...lol

Did you ever do merc work with Blackwater/Xe/Academi?

link   

Oh, that's right. I seem to recall you mentioning your work a long while back.

It doesn't get any easier keeping in anything resembling decent shape, does it?
edit on 7/5/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

link   

True enough.

Each of us has the power to ignore it and rise above it, inform those around us with facts and truth, regardless of what the media says.

We let it get this far, with their help. Only we can tone it back down. Expecting someone else to do it for us will result in worse times than this.

Thats just it the level headed clear thinking people will rise above it. But the ones missing a few marbles in the head will believe it.

Some are 100% believing Trump supporters are actual Nazis. And no matter how us level headed people try to reason with them and talk them down we risk being attacked.

Because to a lot of people once you believe anyone is truly a Nazi whatever you do to them can be justified, even bodily injury or death.
edit on 5-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seagull

You're right; we are not talking about the majority here. However, we are talking about an apparently increasing minority, at least increasing in the number who are willing to take action. That in itself is concerning... If I am in a crowd of 100,000, and one has a gun and sees me as a target, I am still a target. The 99,999 who are harmless do not negate the one who is not.

Before anyone has a trigger attack over that statement, I am aware that he didn't have a gun, and no, I am not worried someone sees me as a target... it's a metaphor.

We need to put aside the politics until these people who are dangerous can be identified.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No argument there, brother.

That's the push-back I mentioned earlier. More and more of us, who are more, if not centrist, but are a bit calmer about our ideology, are getting our backs up over this. I know I am.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

True enough.

Thats just it the level headed clear thinking people will rise above it. But the ones missing a few marbles in the head will believe it.

Some are 100% believing Trump supporters are actual Nazis. And no matter how us level headed people try to reason with them and talk them down we risk being attacked.

Because to a lot of people once you believe anyone is truly a Nazi whatever you do to them can be justified, even bodily injury or death.

It makes no difference, those few level headed ones that have risen above MSM hypnosis have a responsibility to those who have not yet. I know it sounds pretentious but there really is no other way.

ATS is a large group of very intelligent people, and a very large number of us have known for years that MSM is not to be believed, followed, taken emotionally and so on. But most people are not members here and we have that responsibility.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We can also start by keeping each other in check here, and it doesn't matter what side anyone picked.

Keep each other in check and make sure BS isn't posted; that stuff that isn't true isn't allowed to get everyone's blood boiling. We have our own little mini-MSMs on here who do the same things and post questionable material, never apologize or retract when it's wrong and just move onto the next thing.

If we allow that here, why would less critical thinkers out there do anything different with the big MSM?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Did you ever do merc work with Blackwater/Xe/Academi?

They are the same company...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted already :
update: was just told the man was arrested last night at 2am. Only 24 hours after the conflict happened.
6:52 AM - 5 Jul 2018

So will being doxxed, arrested, and going viral cause this man to reassess it's view points or even apologize?

And the sentencing wonder what that will be?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join