It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Something set him off. That is quite clear despite what the "tough" maga alarmists want to claim.

The hat maybe?

If a hat triggers any adult to perform physical violence on innocent people such as minors , then they need psychiatric help and should be jailed or committed to an asylum.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lesson learned, lol, you have to admit, anyone being dragged away like that just got knocked the (Insert Chris Tucker movie line).

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

lol... it's assault pure and simple period!!
just taking the kid's hat off the kid was assault!

but, I can't help but see a bit of hypocrisy here of late really.

ya know, like yous getting all offended when someone finds shirts on sale on the walmart site that say impeach 45.. or whatever number he is... but gee, if I remember right, there were plenty of crap being sold with a Lock her up slogan on it...
what gives? do yous have short term memory loss or something? all of a sudden it's the left that just filled with hate, and the right are just innocent angels...
that's hogwash and yous should know it!

if you do a search on google using the words "womp, womp, and immigration protest" you will find a rather odd story.... truthfully I found it rather humorous, but I am just as odd so that is probably why. there was a protest getting started, and they were about to go into prayer and this guy walks in front of the pavillion... "Womp, womp..." the lady starts praying, for the children, for our children, for every one's children... and there's this guy walking back and forth... "Womp, womp.." and occasionally a little musicaly diddly.... so then, a lady gets up with her own sign and stand's in front of him walking backwards... and a few more join in. the lady praying, well, she is intent on finishing the prayer... is all, so she is still praying... there is the Womp womb, and such, and the guy and those that stood up to annoy him head out of the camera view and into the back of the crowd. where one of the guys confronts mister womp womp... and womp womp pushed him, so he pushed back and the guy lands on the ground... gets up and pulls a gun out....
and then there's the shouts of "Gun, Gun..." and the lady is still praying... people drop to the ground, the guy starts walking away from the crowd while people are pointing at him shouting "He had a gun!!" cops come and arrest the guy... an ex school teacher at that....
maybe it was staged, heck who knows...
but... well, I really don't believe that it's just the left that is "unhinged" here!

and where's our civil war by the way? alex jones promised us a civil war for the fourth of july.... brought on by oh ya, you guessed it... those evil liberals!!! I sat at my window all night, shade open, facing the city, watching for the eruption of fire works, the sound of gun fire.... nothing!!! not even a firecracker!! wth?? glad I didn't bother going into town to take all my money out of the bank!!!

I could rant on... but why??
better just to leave... go on my way, and leave ATS to you trump supporters... it seems like you've gained control of the boards pretty much anyways.
germany had a their scapegoats also by the way...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I didn't give a damn about the Impeach 45 shirts and I'm quite far from being an Alex Jones supporter or doing much beyond mocking most of what the man says (and my posting history will back up both of those statements) so enough with the "yous guys."

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I didn't give a damn about the Impeach 45 shirts and I'm quite far from being an Alex Jones supporter or doing much beyond mocking most of what the man says (and my posting history will back up both of those statements) so enough with the "yous guys."

I did make a wide open comment earlier referencing Alex Jones. While I stand by it in a general sense (as he is currently in full fear-monger mode on imminent civil war, etc.) it does not apply to all of the members who post here on "the right" and it was silly.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's been years since I actually tried to listen to Jones for anything beyond a sound byte related to some chaos or ridiculousness he'd said. My dislike for him is something I've never wavered on. I have always been of the belief that he's an alphabet agency asset to aid in the identification of low hanging fruit.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's been years since I actually tried to listen to Jones for anything beyond a sound byte related to some chaos or ridiculousness he'd said. My dislike for him is something I've never wavered on. I have always been of the belief that he's an alphabet agency asset to aid in the identification of low hanging fruit.

I agree. He may be imploding though. Or the progamming is failing. Or he's outlived his usefulness.

Anyway. I wanted to make sure that you and others I respect here know that I wasn't lumping you all into the peaNUT gallery.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
When you are on the internet and realize how wrong you are, but you can't be wrong on the internet = most of this thread.

Dude was wrong.
What you say will not make it right.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

hey, I am willing to go back to the "there's jerks, idiots, and violent people on both sides".

but, to put it bluntly...
I've gotten tired of the "you guys" coming from the right awhile back... if I've become "unhinged" about anything, it's that.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So the potential of scoring a cheap political quid pro quo against whoever you're ideologically in conflict with pushes you to rationalize a grown ass man intimidating a teenager over the possibility the teen said something off kilter about a totally unrelated third party within earshot of the grown man? Not only that, but it pushed you to think "Ah, the grown man could have made money off of those words he heard which mortally wounded his psyche."

Sorry, that's asinine and as childish as Jimenez throwing a bully tantrum at a kid because he's wearing a hat that triggered the man who can't catch a political break over the last 18 months. It's politics, it happens, the man could have easily survived the incident without himself becoming a little baby who wasn't OK with not getting his way.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

That kinda is a big fail for you there, as my name is Chad.

MAGAAAAA!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

That about covers it.

There is no excusing this idiots actions. None. He's, supposedly, an adult. The kids acted more maturely than he did.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: introvert

Man you guys always focus on the wrong part of the story..

What should I focus on? I do not even know the entire context of what happened. Some guy seems to have acted like a dick to someone else over a MAGA hat.

Ok. What's new?

People act like dicks all the time for a variety of reasons.

Should I focus on being outraged and use it as a tool to push my own political propaganda and rhetoric, acting like a drama queen in the process, as others are doing in this case?

No.

There are plenty of others that will play the role of drama queen and make this out to be something it is not.

Then why are you here? You know damn well what the thread is about.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

the first statement in my first post on this thread clearly stated that there was never a reason for anyone but a parent or police officer to lay their hands on a kid!! you must of missed that???
that is all that needs to be said really, but no... some have to go on to portray it as the liberals are just hate-filled raving lunatics or something. of course they do...
so, why shouldn't I go on, and I ran across the story about kessler awhile back, been just saving it for a good time to bring up in one of these threads... I oh so hate to start my own threads...
and it does seem to give the proper course of action, at least if you live in a state that has laws like this one in virginia....
if someone is saying crap that is provoking you to violence... don't get physical.... just take them to court and sue them for $500....lol.... if you are lucky, they might see you point of view and you will get $5 out of it... of course.. you might have to spend more than that to file the papers in court. ya, this is a great get rich scheme, isn't it??? I'm tempted to see if there's anyone on ATS that is living in VA... calling me a feminazi, accusing me of destroying the country, calling me a murderer because I believe that the health and welfare of a women, and by extension, that of those who depend on her, like her living breathing kids should be held higher than the rights of a few cells in her body... find out who they are, where they live, and well, see if that law can be carried over to the internet... just out of curiousity...

then there is you... you could have just passed my insanity by, not responded... but here you are, still at it... after how many posts back and forth?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

If a hat triggers any adult to perform physical violence on innocent people such as minors , then they need psychiatric help and should be jailed or committed to an asylum.

You going to round them up? We talking a goof number lol

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I like navel gazing on work days after midweek holidays... please don't think there's much more to it than that because there's not.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

so, can we end this dialog in some kind of semi-agreeable note so I can go on my happy merry way??

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

so, can we end this dialog in some kind of semi-agreeable note so I can go on my happy merry way??

Certainly. Fare thee well oh sweet and gentle lady of Virginia! May your liberty be as fruitful as your spirit and may your linens forever be alabaster white!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: mkultra11

You going to round them up? We talking a goof number lol

It shouldnt be hard at all. Just wear red maga hats.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join