It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No biases here.

Except maybe against big tough maga keyboard warriors

I wonder how many times Rufio got called a MAGA keyboard warrior prior to this weekend when he was dropping antifa soy boys left and right? You guys keep thinking everyone is a keyboard warrior.

TEST YOUR LUCK !!!! LOL

edit on 5-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I've discovered a little tai-chi (sp?), and working a heavy bag works for me, and it's fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Nah you didn't because MAGAAAAAAA!

Make America Great Again And Always Anger Arrogant AntiAmerican Assholes?

Hmmm... sounds good, but doesn't roll off the tongue so doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Gotta agree with that.

Who's the adult here??

Though suddenly there's a witness? uh-huh. Anonymous? Really? Reservations aplenty.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Too many A's, brother.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Thank you for that video
Sincerely

Antifa coward tried attacking him with a mob and an impact weapon (using as a deadly weapon) yet still lost miserably. To one person. I hope they realize that isn't going to win the conflict they're trying to ignite.

Unwarranted violence is unacceptable. But by god, the right to self defense is absolute. Fortunately many states have stand your ground laws. And recording in public is perfectly legal
edit on 7/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seagull

Gotta agree with that.

Who's the adult here??

Though suddenly there's a witness? uh-huh. Anonymous? Really? Reservations aplenty.

An anonymous witness who's anonymous eyewitness report delivered anonymously apparently caused them to receive anonymous death threats, anonymous sources say.

link   

I've discovered a little tai-chi (sp?), and working a heavy bag works for me, and it's fun.

I bought a new Glock 19X...works for me too. Working the bag is nice, but I fail to really see much in the intimidation factor from the younger crowed, might be the man buns...who knows...

Even with my two boys, star linemen in high school...When the whole starting line is at my house they all just look so damn small...lol

edit on 5-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Too many A's, brother.

You're obviously not referencing my college transcript.
ba dum tsh!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

**snap**

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

No biases here.

Except maybe against big tough maga keyboard warriors

I wonder how many times Rufio got called a MAGA keyboard warrior prior to this weekend when he was dropping antifa soy boys left and right? You guys keep thinking everyone is a keyboard warrior.

TEST YOUR LUCK !!!! LOL

LMFAO EPIC!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Out before he hit the ground.

...and notice, he didn't feel it necessary to hit the girl. Just warned her off, from what little of the interaction was filmed...

So the lesson here boys and girls, don't pick a fight you can't win. An Asp does not a bad ass make.
edit on 7/5/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

TEST YOUR LUCK !!!! LOL

Damn I can't get enough of that...love it as they drag him away at the end, funniest Sh!t ever...I live near Portland and I'm telling you the ANTIFA guys do not go to the gym...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Chad here gets bonus points for 1) not concealing his identity like a coward (since he isn't breaking any laws) and 2) the foresight to wear what appears to be body armor

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That video never gets old. It is exactly how all these Antifa types need to be treated.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I only see a bunch of idiots, left and right.

The fact someone put a mortal kombat theme to that video just shows you how much of a joke this whole divide has become and radicals on both sides just want to fight.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

if you didn't read the link I posted, then of course you don't know who kessler is...
but really I kind of think you might, Jason Kessler, Unite the Right, Charlottesville, VA, nazis and separatists marching down the streets, car smashing into crowd, you know ... their right to free speech and all that....
well, at one of the trials, he showed up and decided it would be smart to speak publicly outside of the courthouse and someone started shouting crap at him.. you know, her right to free speech and all that...
well, he didn't like what she said, so he took him to court, claimed her words were inciting him to violence...
and it worked, although he didn't get the $500 he was asking for, just $5....
so, well, if this had happened in virginia, I would say that instead of the guy acting like a jerk, stealing the kid's hat and throwing a drink into his face, he should have just have took a trip to a lawyer if he had some witnesses to confirm that he was provoked and sued them for around $500....

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

1. If you provided a link, it certainly wasn't in a reply to me that I saw, and no, I had no idea who the hell "Jason Kessler" is, was, or will be. Sorry, the Charlottesvill fiasco isn't something I've exactly followed or even cared about. Two groups of loudmouths squared off against each other, one started violence, and it spiraled from there. Nobody was in the right, both were dominated by insufferable jackasses, end of story.

None of it even remotely relates to a group of teens sitting in a restaurant being assaulted for their political differences with a grown man.

ETA: Just tracked down the post with your link and read it. Let's take the huge leap of faith and say the anonymous witness is truthful. It's still apples and oranges, as Kessler's case stemmed from comments directed to and personally about him, whereas the witness claim doesn't indicate any of the teens were speaking to or about Jimenez. White Knighting is amusing to watch, but doesn't hold up in court unless some manner of physical or property threat was prevented by it. If it's just about someone's words and they're not directed at you, it's assault, pure and simple.
edit on 5-7-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

(post by robynd0623 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Chad here gets bonus points for 1) not concealing his identity like a coward (since he isn't breaking any laws) and 2) the foresight to wear what appears to be body armor

I have my full gear, but I don't think my plates are legal in public. Little league plastic shin guards on the forearms would do wonders though.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join