It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children assaulted at Whataburger for wearing maga hat Civility abandoned....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is going viral right now a grown man attacks a group of kids in a burger joint and throws a drink in the face of a kid and steals his hat stating it'll look good in his fire place.

All I can say is if I see this where I'm at There Will be blood shed. Civil war.... ok bring it # heads attacking kids because of a hat? what happened to talking, discussion, agree to disagree, debate?

youtu.be...
edit on 5-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Without watching the vid, I must ask what the cinematographer was thinking !

Save the day ?

No.

Capitise on someones sh!tty day !

Internetiquette ...
Pffft.

That is mine if not previously claimed.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Probably a hoax to stir up rage.

It's a popular tactic.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Your short video and I do mean short.. Would have been nice to see the lead in to the action by the perp.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here's the news story about it:
foxsanantonio.com...
Disgusting. This DID happen and IS happening.
edit on 5-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Looks like the filmer was sitting at the same table, and was probably scared himself.

I'm sorry. I don't normally wish harm on anyone, but that is a grown man acting like a high school bully. Someone needs to slap the taste out of his mouth and induce some serious pain in his head and shoulder area. What are we coming to when this sort of thing is tolerated?

Seeing as this is becoming more and more frequent, maybe it's a good thing I stay out of town as much as possible.

TheRedneck

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Not surprising at all.

More leftist temper tantrums.

My uncle has had an auto repair place in Orlando for 30 years and during the campaign in 2016 his property was vandalized repeatedly for having Trump signs out front. He never had any problems with vandals before that.

Uneducated people often resort to anger and violence when they don't get their way.

+28 more 
link   
The attacker has apparently already been doxxed, and has apparently lost his job over this. At least he must have felt like a big man briefly. I don't wish doxxing on anybody, even this douche. However, he threw that cup of ice with some force, so at least I hope they reported it to the police. We need violent attackers of minors in prison.
edit on 5-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
The guys name and address are all over already.

edit on 5-7-2018 by JinMI because: Removed misinformation

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Whoa, wait... he was an employee?

In a perfect world, he would never get another job.... anywhere...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I did read it briefly. However upon searching for a source, I'm not able to back that up.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ahh we finally get to see the average liberal.

Not the MSM liberal who talks against violence, is for appeasement at all costs, and sports that self proclaimed higher morality with a fancy degree that is supposed to infer a decent IQ. No, here we get to see the muppet liberal, doing as the strings attached dictate.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Your short video and I do mean short.. Would have been nice to see the lead in to the action by the perp.

Why ? Violence against kids wearing any hat because someone doesn't like it , is immoral. And illegal.
So , are you saying you uphold children being violently attacked by an irrational adult ? Driven over the edge by 4 letters of the alphabet ?
From what I see , yes.

edit on 7/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Kudos for the kid keeping his cool but he was probably pretty scared

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If he was an employee at that food place, and if a customer looked conservative... makes me wonder how many burgers he had spit or crapped on?

edit: he worked at a bar... now wonder how many beers he spit into?

edit on 20072031am312018Thu, 05 Jul 2018 05:20:01 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Ah, he didn't work at the eatery but his employer fired him apparently.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Were the kids Redhead?.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yeah, checked that out... worked on the strip.

At least his boss did the right thing. People like that shouldn't be allowed in polite society, and Lord knows what he did in people's drinks if they were wearing the wrong hat.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The attacker has apparently already been doxxed, and has apparently lost his job over this. At least he must have felt like a big man briefly. I don't wish doxxing on anybody, even this douche. However, he threw that cup of ice with some force, so at least I hope they reported it to the police. We need violent attackers of minors in prison.

I think that's excessive.

The guy is a clown, no doubt and I think it's good he got fired if he was in fact an employee of that burger place. But prison for that? No, that's absurd.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

At least his boss did the right thing. People like that shouldn't be allowed in [B]polite society[/B], and Lord knows what he did in people's drinks if they were wearing the wrong hat.

TheRedneck

There’s a certain irony in that phrase considered we’re defending the Trump supporter here. Trump himself doesn’t really fit in with “polite society”.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join