It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIME Magazine & CNN exposed pushing fake news imagery and propaganda.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 & Introvert & Ante & 'others'

Well, I waited, and I waited, and I waited for you all to find it, I kept leading you there and you kept getting clouded by confirmation biases. Now its time for bed, but not before I drop this bomb.......

Byron York

You are all brainwashed, snap out of it,
Nice burn, too bad leftist can't comprehend FACTS.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

BOOM...AGAIN!!!

That one's gonna' leave a mark!

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: queenofswords

So... what about Trump's lying? He's less credible than TIME (or CNN or hell Fox. I might even say that Breitbart is more credible than him. If Trump was a media outlet, he'd be Your News Wire). Does that make him the enemy of the American people or is it okay that he's full of # and lies constantly to promote his own agenda (and to obtain more power and influence for himself)?

This is what I really don't get about diehard Trump supporters. You'll set yourselves on fire with outrage over any hint of dishonesty from a politician, media outlet, etc ... as long as it's not Trump or his people.

You care about being lied to or you don't. If you don't care about Trump's lying and the dishonesty of Team Trump, then your real problem with the "fake news" media isn't dishonesty, it's that they're not telling the lies that you want to hear.

You're comparing Trump to the people whose job it is to inform the public. That's a false comparison, and it's stupid to hold them or any other individual to the same standards.

So in other words, like the premise of the reply you quoted, you dont care when Trump lies to ya.

Of course ya don't.

Look at all this hypocritical fake outrage.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ouch, another fake-news propaganda piece bites the dust.

Do these morons not expect the facts to be researched? In this day and age, all you have to do is browse to Google.com (or an actual trustworthy search engine that doesn't feed you misinfo and prioritize a certain political agenda)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Nothing hypocritical or fake about it. The fake/biased entertainment "news" media has YET AGAIN been caught lying/twisting the facts to suit their specific political goals/message.

"Russian collusion" anyone?
🤣 (that is STILL unproven to this very second in time)

fake news
edit on 6/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Looks like TIME triggered the OP. #Winning

Nope the op triggered you friend.
You felt the need to respond after all.

If you are incapable of seeing the intent Time displayed with that cover then I don't know what to say. You are blinded by your political bias...

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Leave a mark in CNN's giant forehead..... or what's left of it. Got about 10-dozen marks there as it is

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

*Winning*

Admit it, your idols in the fake lame-stream "news" media lie to you in order to stoke your emotions and you've fallen for it hook, line & sinker.

You just don't want to admit how thoroughly "had" you were.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nothing hypocritical or fake about it. The fake/biased entertainment "news" media has YET AGAIN been caught lying/twisting the facts to suit their specific political goals/message.

"Russian collusion" anyone?
🤣 (that is STILL unproven to this very second in time)

fake news

The fact that you used the word 'again', yet continue to consume the media does, in fact, show that you dont care about being lied to.

So, fake outrage.

You just care when the lie is from 'the otherside'.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And here I thought the OP was filled with irony but you saved the best for last. Jack Posobiec was behind this:

You want to about liars, false narratives and propaganda images? You're talking about a guy who runs out into crowds holding signs he made, snaps a few pictures and then uploads them to social media in order to smear protestors by falsely claiming that the protestors were holding the sign.

I don't know how much more egregious one's actions could be than THAT.

Nope. It's political symbolic imagery.
LMAO

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
And well lets face it it gets the point across doesn't it?

Yes, it does not convey news, or truth, it does get the point across they desire to get across though, whether it's factual or not doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BTPowers
a reply to: Gryphon66

There are MANY libertarians that are very happy with Trump. That makes you either a moron or a propagandist. Just saying.

Count this one among them.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The stupid media keeps messing these things up that's why you guys will say everything is fake. Just because time messed that story up doesn't mean it's not really happening. It's happening at an astronomical rate and Trump just asked for space for 70000 kids. The situation is going to get very ugly.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump did act to harm refugee children.

Directly and with foreknowlege.

And what was this, exactly, that Trump personally did "directly and with foreknowledge" to "harm refugee children", hmmmmm?????

What EXACTLY was this???

Gee, haven't you been keeping up?

Mr. Trump changed the policies for how illegal immigrants are handled in April 2018 via a letter to Mr. Sessions.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So in other words, like the premise of the reply you quoted, you dont care when Trump lies to ya.

Of course ya don't.

Look at all this hypocritical fake outrage.

No, I don't go to politicians for truth and information. Do you?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Right. Mr. Sessions who works for Mr. Trump established a change in the way things were being don and established what he called the "zero-tolerance" policy.

This changed in April 2018. That has resulted in more families being separated since. Those are the facts.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Everything you say to me is about me ... apparently, you do take me seriously, you just don't like what I say.

Because you say the same things over and over and over in thread after thread after thread.

It's really kinda silly and boring.

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Right. Mr. Sessions who works for Mr. Trump established a change in the way things were being don and established what he called the "zero-tolerance" policy.

This changed in April 2018. That has resulted in more families being separated since. Those are the facts.

It has resulted in zero-tolerance of a law being broke. He hasn't changed any policy regarding separation of families. Is this a fact as well?

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Time magazine is obviously run by communists.

5. . . 4. . . .3. . . 2. . .

posted on Jun, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: queenofswords

So... what about Trump's lying? He's less credible than TIME (or CNN or hell Fox. I might even say that Breitbart is more credible than him. If Trump was a media outlet, he'd be Your News Wire). Does that make him the enemy of the American people or is it okay that he's full of # and lies constantly to promote his own agenda (and to obtain more power and influence for himself)?

This is what I really don't get about diehard Trump supporters. You'll set yourselves on fire with outrage over any hint of dishonesty from a politician, media outlet, etc ... as long as it's not Trump or his people.

You care about being lied to or you don't. If you don't care about Trump's lying and the dishonesty of Team Trump, then your real problem with the "fake news" media isn't dishonesty, it's that they're not telling the lies that you want to hear.

You're comparing Trump to the people whose job it is to inform the public. That's a false comparison, and it's stupid to hold them or any other individual to the same standards.

I think it's hilarious when they compare the media to Trump.

If he's that bad, is that a good standard to measure the media by? Embarrassing.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join