It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Okay, what's your big reveal here?

What's your gotcha moment?

Q followers don't face harm if they stay behind their keyboards. That makes it a LARP.

My point was that ANTIFA, etc. will actually be safer if guys like Based Stickman and the 3 Percenters stayed home this time. How does that have anything to do with Q followers being LARPers?

While true, it wasn't what you originally said. You said: "I refuse to engage in political violence. I am now old enough (and beat up enough) to know it's not worth it to try to engage them sensibly. It's better to just stay away and let them destroy Communist strongholds like Berkeley and San Francisco and New York City."

Nothing about Based Stickman and the 3 Percenters and ANTIFA and Co. being safer. Although to be fair you did flesh that out later.

How can anyone possibly find fault, or some kind of point (OF YOURS) hidden in that statement?

There is no fault but there is the point that if Q followers don't engage, as you recommend, then they are safe (I added "behind keyboards" because it drives the point home, you know, figure of speech).
edit on 21-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Again with the LARP bullsnip. Yeah not off topic at all.

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Aallanon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
Again with the LARP bullsnip. Yeah not off topic at all.

Q is the topic. Opinions of Q being real, a LARP, psy-op, or even aliens trying to unite the human race would all be on-topic.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Additional themes of the film, along with child-rape, are incest, child abuse, and cross-dressing.

The fact that so many Peter Fondlers are LOUD against Trump is evidence enough that he really is cracking down on that elite cult. There's a good reason Q asked us to look into the loudest voices.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where did they go?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Gowdy"s got his mojo back

Gowdy never lost his mojo. He just knows how to lean in, on the important stuff.

Everyone, one on every side, should spend this half hour, to clarify their mind. I know it might shatter someone's world view. But, wouldn't you prefer to know?

Eventually on all fronts, we will have to heal and come together. Very few people are actually evil. Most of them just got trapped. Are we the species that is more vested in hanging the other side? Or just fixing things?

ETA: Watch the video. I know it's long. It's worth it.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Conscience

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
NSA ‘Systematically Moving’ All Its Data to The Cloud

“This environment allows us to run analytic tools and do machine-assisted data fusion and big data analytics, and apply a lot of automation to facilitate and accelerate what humans would like to do, and get the machines to do it for them,” Smithberger said. Analysts, he said, can “interactively ask questions” of the data in the cloud environment, and it spits out data in “humanly readable form.”

Not spooky at all, honest.

While the IC GovCloud is NSA’s creation–and centrally funded by the NSA–its basic services are available to the 16 other agencies that comprise the IC, including the Central Intelligence Agency and National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

And sometimes they let the other agencies play wth their toys.

They have it all.

(post by MIdnightImpact removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Gowdy is still playing a major role in this movie. They will never see it coming. o7

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

edit on 21-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: network dude

Aside from his proofs which really are not the relevance, it's the narrative being offered. The crumbs followed give a story unlike that which is offered in the mainstream, completely believable and shows how psychological operations work.

His "LARPing" is a watershed of insight to conspiracy "theorists" for generations to come.

There will be college majors dedicated to Q and The Great Awakening. This is a monumental time in history, and we’re front and center. It’s amazing.

I will be encouraging my ( thusfar hypothetical) grand-children, to seek advanced degrees in this very turn of human history!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

Or the twit

@Jack is still censoring free speech lke crazy but he is running out of options and places to hide. Hey Q perhaps it is time for another injection to drown the blue bird with the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Additional themes of the film, along with child-rape, are incest, child abuse, and cross-dressing.

The fact that so many Peter Fondlers are LOUD against Trump is evidence enough that he really is cracking down on that elite cult. There's a good reason Q asked us to look into the loudest voices.

Exactly right..the more visible and more irrational they are, the greater the likelyhood that they are feeling great guilt for things that they have done.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt they feel guilt but for sure fear

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join