It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If this has been asked and answered thousands of times before, I apologize in advance, but as a person who has never stepping into the fray of Q, can you link me to 3 of the best examples of Q sharing info only an insider would know, and turn out to be factual?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Yes, it depends on how much evil is up at hand to cover it up I suppose...

Real evidence could have already been destroyed. The "evil" might have already taken care of that.

but then we have to know WWG1WGA

No, we don't. I'm not going wherever it is you think you are going.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Another serial killer. I think Bordain was one. This guy's into it talked about wanting to cut a woman up the middle as part of a ritual sacrifice.

20 Gone, eh?

#InvestigateFonda!!!

The plate says 2 D Bone as in Bad to the Bone. Typical biker phrase - even though he isn't really even close to one.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

rofl... xue

I am sitting here picturing what they will find if they actually look under the hood of this one. As I mentioned earlier no oversight - which means she answers to no one - under the Federal Reserve.

Their money is drying up now that the rule of law is returning.

Personally I think she should be ruled unconstitutional.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TomLawless

So its "WAR!!!" but no "War war"?

I hope so.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

I thought about going back to edit that pic out of my post - since I am clueless about biker terminology - but decided against it.
With these people you just never know with their double speak.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I hope so.

Good, so we can all agree that all the "boom", "moab", "bring the pain", etc. rhetoric is just trash talk?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

No problem - just wanted to clarify. I guess he still thinks he's Easyrider.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
In other news, the Pope is in Switzerland today attending a meeting of the World Council of Churches. The WCC is a globalist front in the cabal playground of Switzerland. Wonder why?🙄

Pope at WCC

Popes love the children

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I hope so.

Good, so we can all agree that all the "boom", "moab", "bring the pain", etc. rhetoric is just trash talk?

Ummm...Figures of speech, I'm sure. You're smart enough to know that.

I think you miss the point of my post.

I'm talking about dealing with ANTIFA/BAMN/Resist (No! signs) in the streets, which I've been doing for quite some time.

I refuse to engage in political violence. I am now old enough (and beat up enough) to know it's not worth it to try to engage them sensibly. It's better to just stay away and let them destroy Communist strongholds like Berkeley and San Francisco and New York City. If they want to destroy the homes and businesses of the people that support them, so be it.

Leftists are great at eating themselves. Gamergate is a perfect example.

Berkeley may have been fun for laughs, but Based Stickman is not going to win hearts and minds.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Peter Strzok has lost his security clearance.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that former FBI official Peter Strzok has lost his security clearance amid an internal disciplinary review.

“Mr. Strzok, as I understand, has lost his security clearance,” Sessions told radio host Howie Carr.

I say good about time!

Now they need to start revoking more. HRC, O, LL, Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Jarrett, Holder, etc. including all the FBI agents who took bribes.

edit on 4pm621America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 17:20:58 -050020652018-06-21T17:20:58-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: because I can no longer spell

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ummm...Figures of speech, I'm sure. You're smart enough to know that.

I figured that out, which is why I say this thing is a LARP. Others seem to think Q means "war" when they say "this is war".

I think you miss the point of my post.

I'm talking about dealing with ANTIFA/BAMN/Resist (No! signs) in the streets, which I've been doing for quite some time.

I caught that but before things escalate they have to start somewhere. If both sides are talking trash then things usually reach the point you are trying to avoid.

edit on 21-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Aside from his proofs which really are not the relevance, it's the narrative being offered. The crumbs followed give a story unlike that which is offered in the mainstream, completely believable and shows how psychological operations work.

His "LARPing" is a watershed of insight to conspiracy "theorists" for generations to come.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

1, www.douknowq.com...
2.www.douknowq.com...
3.www.reddit.com...
4.www.douknowq.com...

ETA or you can read the thread and make up your own mind.
edit on 21-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

then things usually reach the point you are trying to avoid

What point is that?
edit on 21-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What point is that?

Political violence.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What the heck is "political violence"? Do you punch a voting booth?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
In other news, the Pope is in Switzerland today attending a meeting of the World Council of Churches. The WCC is a globalist front in the cabal playground of Switzerland. Wonder why?🙄

Pope at WCC

Popes love the children

Why is that young boy dressed as a sheep?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What the heck is "political violence"? Do you punch a voting booth?

Ask TomLawless, he said "DO NOT ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE." and "I refuse to engage in political violence."

Of course you could just take the dictionary definition of violence for political reasons. That might also include punching a voting booth.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

BIG NAMES LISTED!! Whistle blower CIA Agent Gave Up Everything To UNDERCOVER The Shadow Government

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join