It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Former State Department official Victoria Nuland, who reportedly connected FBI officials to the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Trump dossier, will testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee next week.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Breaking Story Coming Out of the Senate Intelligence Committee

Yeah...there are recorded calls of her plotting the Ukraine uprising...who to pick for their new leader. Not all that flattering, frankly...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: Aallanon

Nuland had a great deal of responsibility in Ukraine. CLOWN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

She's bad news, people.

Actually the point woman on the CIA/ Soros overthrow of the Ukranian pro-russian and duly elected government.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Okay, what's your big reveal here?

What's your gotcha moment?

Q followers don't face harm if they stay behind their keyboards. That makes it a LARP.

My point was that ANTIFA, etc. will actually be safer if guys like Based Stickman and the 3 Percenters stayed home this time. How does that have anything to do with Q followers being LARPers?

While true, it wasn't what you originally said. You said: "I refuse to engage in political violence. I am now old enough (and beat up enough) to know it's not worth it to try to engage them sensibly. It's better to just stay away and let them destroy Communist strongholds like Berkeley and San Francisco and New York City."

Nothing about Based Stickman and the 3 Percenters and ANTIFA and Co. being safer. Although to be fair you did flesh that out later.

How can anyone possibly find fault, or some kind of point (OF YOURS) hidden in that statement?

There is no fault but there is the point that if Q followers don't engage, as you recommend, then they are safe (I added "behind keyboards" because it drives the point home, you know, figure of speech).

So I didn't talk about Based Stickman, but I did.

The rest is just word salad as a vehicle to get your "Muh LARPs" out.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Removed a quote of a removed post.

You do realize that there is likely just as many what you call troll post as there are post such as this condemning the trolls.

Whether you like it or not this thread is all things about Q. There was a thread created earlier today about whether Q is real or not and it was closed down and everyone was told to post here.

I'm on the fence on this whole Q thing but the longer it goes the more BS i sense with it. I have no problems hearing from all sides on this Q thing. In addition, I'm willing to not completely dismiss it till the next election as this has been a crazy election year with Hillary who was suppose to win lost, the SA overtake, all the gov't dirt being disclosed, etc.

So if you Qsters don;t want to disrupt the thread then simply stop replying to post that you don't feel worthy versus trolling with the trolling accusations.

edit on 22630America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 19:22:52 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/21/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Nuland had a great deal of responsibility in Ukraine. CLOWN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

She's bad news, people.

Actually the point woman on the CIA/ Soros overthrow of the Ukranian pro-russian and duly elected government.

Yep. She's a deep as they get.

I loved reading Lee Stranahan's treatises on the Ukraine overthrow. If you get the time, look into Hillary Clinton's tech camps that she set up there. It was just a breeding ground for deep state agit prop.
edit on 21-6-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Please don't assume you know why I don't engage you.

Allow me to type for myself.

I don't engage your posts because they are futile IMHO. They waste precious space that Dashen goes above and beyond to create. I think everyone is fully aware by now that you think Q is a LARP and we are willing "consumers" for engaging in the "psyop".

With that being said it is a free country and it is your choice to post in whichever thread you want on this board. It is my choice to ignore your posts since they bring nothing of value to me personally in the Q timeline not because I feel safe "behind my keyboard".

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You're absolutely right.

Even the best of us take the bait sometimes, though. I've never had a single warning until lately. I'm kind of ashamed of myself.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

So I didn't talk about Based Stickman, but I did.

You didn't at first and then you shifted goalposts.

The rest is just word salad as a vehicle to get your "Muh LARPs" out.

Sure because that is what we are discussing.

A few pages back a pointed out how Q's 7 delta drop was made after the fact. If you missed it I'm sure you are not the only one because someone just posted it as proof of Q's insider status when network dude asked, although it is anything but.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted it as proof of Q's insider status when network dude asked, although it is anything but.

Kindly provide proof of your assertion

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact
a reply to: Enderdog

Gowdy is still playing a major role in this movie. They will never see it coming. o7

I know. That's what amazes me. It seems so obvious from here. And yet...

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: butcherguy
I guess I am somewhat of an anomaly then.
I do not believe that Earth is flat, and I don’t spend my time trying to debunk flat Earth theories.
I don’t really spend my time trying to debunk creationists even though I believe in evolution.

But, many do.

Yes.
I tend to think that they are wasting their time.
If a person believes that the Earth is flat, you can throw facts at them all day long and you are not going to change their mind, because what they believe flies in the face of proven scientific facts.

I remember many skeptics saying that Q did not have any connection to DJT, was not an insider. Now we don’t hear them saying that so much.

Some have left it go, some have moved the goalposts.
Now all the Q followers are larping..... I beg to differ. Some are following the drops because they are interesting, not that they are pretending to be an insider.
edit on b000000302018-06-21T19:32:50-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jun 2018 19:32:50 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Please don't assume you know why I don't engage you.

Tom and I were talking about people engaging at protests in real-life not here.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

They haven't realized yet that by screaming so loud it puts them front and center to have their dirty laundry aired out for the world to see.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm sure you are not the only one because someone just posted it as proof of Q's insider status when network dude asked, although it is anything but.

I don't care. I would like to see proof of your statement if you can provide it.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 734920 No.1790208 📁
Jun 17 2018 18:52:47 (EST)

For a LARP we sure do get a lot of coverage.
Must be all the original pics.
[7] Delta today.
Word for word.
+7 POTUS
How many days in a week?
Enjoy the show.
Q

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MIdnightImpact

a reply to: carewemust

Where did they go?

If i hazard a guess probably 8chan. The last bastion of free speech for everything Q related.

That's where I spend most of my time, but ATS is home, and sometimes I need to get away from the Prince Harry Muh.....slide.

Plus, this place just flat out looks better. So much potential.

Don't expect indoor plumbing, anytime soon...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That wasn't even a reply to you.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join