It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

nebula.wsimg.com...

nebula.wsimg.com...

nebula.wsimg.com...

nebula.wsimg.com...

Here's a great reference site:
www.qproofs.com...

Annnnd...My favorite compiler:

qmap.pub...

edit on 21-6-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
John p. Carlin
Morrison Foerster

The careers people have after government are crazy. So is auto spelling lol. Tablets drive me crazy
edit on 6212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Looking above and looking below....... Place is getting lonely.
edit on 6212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
RE: Saturday Q&A

Is anyone composing a list of questions for this? And do we have an 8Chan participant to pose them?

I would like to ask Q the meaning of POTUS & VP removing their water bottles from the table at the FEMA meeting. Is it relevant?

What unanswered Q's do we have in the spreadsheet? Are these things that could be important to be verified, or questions asked for clarification?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Attention Please -

The topic is Q and not what anyone else is posting or not posting. If you are talking about that, you are not on topic.

All opinions about Q are on topic, whether they are pro or con. Should be easy enough to understand.

If you think a post is not allowed Alert Staff, but do not discuss it in the thread or reply to it.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do you folks think this anon is on to something?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Q Post #1578 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub... is a 1 minute MARKER post meaning IMPORTANT in relation to ACTION coming. I read this that we may get some Q confirmations in posts tonight (or could be related to the Q&A on Saturday.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i have been reading intently the work of the late john keel, and i have to say one thing: i know who or more correctly WHAT Q is
the answer is a bit strange and a bit hard to believe and i am pretty sure its gonna trigger a lot of people but:
Q is a PSY-OP agent but not a normal GOV PSY-OP agent. he is of the same kin as the MIB (men in black), he is a agent, of the misterious entity that has co-existed with humanity since its birth, sent to humanity to cause social unrest, the phenomena has tryied many gimmicks trough the years: in the 1800's they sent people to earth claiming to be inventors of majestic airship that defied the laws of physics, it dint work
in the early 1900's the phenomena morphed into sightings of misterious planes that seemed to be spying random military bases despite no country claiming it was their planes
in the 50's the phenomena turned into another huge fear of the human race: are we alone? and so the phenomena morphed again this time into shiny saucers seen wizzing in the sky, sometimes they would send people claiming to hail from a peacefull race to earth, they would spread new agey messages causing even more social unrest
the alien gimmick continued until the birth of internet, now the world had become very skeptical and some weird claiming he meet aliens would'nt do too much harm
here enters Q, Q plays in one of humanity's worst fears: the fear of people in power, it dint take too much to send such a agent to a acid forum like 4chan
more tommorow

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Is anyone composing a list of questions for this? And do we have an 8Chan participant to pose them?

I would like to ask Q the meaning of POTUS & VP removing their water bottles from the table at the FEMA meeting. Is it relevant?

What unanswered Q's do we have in the spreadsheet? Are these things that could be important to be verified, or questions asked for clarification?

Not your personal Army!

Seriously, though. Good idea.

Problem is, we won't know until it happens. I doubt they'll give us an update before they start.

I wonder if more than one will be answering this time.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ok then..

Anyways, the offline archive of these threads and the infinity threads are up to date. 32.7GB 4617 files

edit on 6/21/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: alrighty

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Some of us are still watching ... just insanely busy this summer.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

I frequent the Chans and I'd be more than willing to represent this thread in the Q & A. Only issue is that the time is still TBD. I'm available from 4pm ( EST ) and after on Saturday.

And I agree, I'd love a Q confirmation of the water bottle / FEMA thing too.

ETA: This happened earlier today:

Apparently FLOTUS required that a cup be placed on her water with a video camera filming it as well. If she's that concerned with her water, perhaps there was a poisoning attempt in the past?

....perhaps that's what her recent hospital visit was actually about?

Perrrrrrhaps.
edit on 21-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added pic

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
BOOM!

Strzok Stripped Of Security Clearance By FBI

To all this, all we can add is that while there is still zero evidence that Trump "colluded" with Russia, Strzok's expulsion from the FBI building - and now losing his security clearance - is a serious indicator that the FBI was engaged in what effectively amounts to collusion, if not conspiracy, against a democratically elected US president.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Evr tym! I'm starting to wonder how they ruled the world, for so long
That is the Mystery about Mystery Babylon ... go figure

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Will have a dig in s/sheet during day tomorrow for questions. I would like to ask if any are decode methods are incorrect but I doubt we'd get a straight answer. Might get away with asking "In the round, are we doing a reasonable job at identifying decode techniques?"

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This guy says that he is the father of the child photographed crying and that she was never seperated from her mother. The mother was looking for a job.
twitter

lot of speculation in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join