It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

These stats have already been quantified by others in this thread. Why do you seek redundancy?

I’m not asexual. Where did you come up with this? I love interacting with women. Just very guarded about relationships.

I am living my life. I have a successful business. Try to be as good of a dad as I can be from 1000 miles away.

Look man, if you’ve never had your kids taken away (after raising them for 13 years) and you actually care about being in your kids life — then I obviously cannot fully describe the feeling. It’s like having your soul ripped out of your body, but you still have to function. I hope it never happens to you — even though you disagree with me. I would never wish this on anyone.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

He has a point though, if you have money then there must be a temptation for one partner to try take a slice, especially when lawyers are saying 'go for it' to screw every last penny.

Yea, but that isn't an urge that is beholden to one gender. Men will do the same things too. Hell, nothing tears a family of brothers and sisters apart faster than an inheritance argument over inherited money. Greed is greed. It is dishonest to assume that only women are greedy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Try to be as good of a dad as I can be from 1000 miles away.
I can't imagine that mate, I feel for you genuinely.
My son was always only a few minutes walk away whenever he was with his mom, I picked him up from school and walked him to the beach every day in the summer because I finished work before his mother.
Genuinely feel for you for what it's worth.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

These stats have already been quantified by others in this thread. Why do you seek redundancy?

I'm not going to read 14 pages of this thread to see if what you said is true or not. The time you spent typing this could have easily been spent just linking me to these supposed stats in the thread.

I’m not asexual. Where did you come up with this? I love interacting with women. Just very guarded about relationships.

Because MGTOW spells asexual to me. That or you just want to be an incel and blame women for your failings.

I am living my life. I have a successful business. Try to be as good of a dad as I can be from 1000 miles away.

Look man, if you’ve never had your kids taken away (after raising them for 13 years) and you actually care about being in your kids life — then I obviously cannot fully describe the feeling. It’s like having your soul ripped out of your body, but you still have to function. I hope it never happens to you — even though you disagree with me. I would never wish this on anyone.

The only thing I disagree with is you trying to tear down a whole gender because you met a few bad eggs. I don't wish your situation on anyone either, but it isn't women's fault in totality that you have to go through this. It is the fault of your ex's and her's alone.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Agreed, no gender has the monopoly on greed, that's for sure.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Exactly! The lawyers definitely overly encourage their client to be more cutthroat than what that persons intentions actually are. Then the client takes the bait, then they win. Do you think they backtrack on it after they got more than what they were asking for in the first place? Nope, they take it and run.

My lawyer told me over and over to go after full custody. This is something I was never asking for. Kids need both parents.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Kids do need both parents yes, and it saddens me that so many parents are unable to work as a team.
Was chatting to my son the other day and he told me he never felt like he was from a 'broken home' in fact his mates who's parents were together sometimes lived in misery with parents arguing all the time.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Kids do need both parents yes, and it saddens me that so many parents are unable to work as a team.
Was chatting to my son the other day and he told me he never felt like he was from a 'broken home' in fact his mates who's parents were together sometimes lived in misery with parents arguing all the time.

Kids need a stable, loving environment - - with age appropriate set boundaries.

It does not need to be "One Man & One Woman".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

This is a mixed bag. If you have two parents that clearly hate each other and are only one thrown dish away from a divorce then it can actually be harmful for them to stay together for the sake of the kid. But if the parents are in a stable and loving relationship than the kid would prosper better over a single parent household.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And I’m not going to coddle you by reposting something that’s already there.

I don’t blame my failings on women. I blame myself for giving her (there was only one) the power to do so.

You keep mentioning incel. Dude, I can get laid. I’m 6 ‘2”, good looking, with a dynamic personality.

This thread is about MGTOW’s. Being MGTOW is not boycotting women. It is boycotting societies expectations regarding relationship dynamics and how they operate.

There are 5 levels of MGTOW, BTW. Don’t think this has been mentioned yet. I used to be a level 5 a ‘ghost’, a couple years ago when the battle was fresh. I’m more of a level 3 now. Which means I integrate myself with women. I just don’t commit to societies idea of a relationship. This means = I will never be a beta male provider ever again.
edit on 30-5-2018 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'll agree with that, I forget about same sex parents because I don't know any, but in my opinion the biological parents working together in a loving team is the ideal for any child.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Or the alternative I had, working together in a loving relationship as a parenting team in two different houses.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In the same city I presume. It’s impossible when one parent absconds them away to a different state.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yes, our houses are a few minutes walk from each other, we chose that so it would be easier working together.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Or the alternative I had, working together in a loving relationship as a parenting team in two different houses.

Yeah. That way you remove the conflict between the parents and still provide the child with dual parent support.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You keep mentioning incel. Dude, I can get laid. I’m 6 ‘2”, good looking, with a dynamic personality.

Yeah. That's what they all say on the internet.

This thread is about MGTOW’s. Being MGTOW is not boycotting women. It is boycotting societies expectations regarding relationship dynamics and how they operate.

There are 5 levels of MGTOW, BTW. Don’t think this has been mentioned yet. I used to be a level 5 a ‘ghost’, a couple years ago when the battle was fresh. I’m more of a level 3 now. Which means I integrate myself with women. I just don’t commit to societies idea of a relationship. This means = I will never be a beta male provider ever again.

Sounds like a bunch of bull# to me, and since you used the term "beta" that pretty much synches it for me. It is bull#. You know since the whole alpha/beta dynamic is untrue. It's just a way for internet tough guys to feel better about themselves and hype up their egos.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That’s what the ex and I chose when we moved back to AZ, live within 5 miles of each other. Then the temptation / selfishness was too strong for her to not move back to TX to mooch off another dude.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You want a life long relationship?
Hook up with your best friend.

The problem these days is many people just rush into things these days.
I have literally seen people hook up in a night club, and be living together by the end of the week.
And they wonder why such relationships fail.

I see people do this over and over and expect different results. What's that thing about the definition of insanity?

My parents generation and previous used to have social guidelines. Long courtships. You had to take things slow and get to know your potential life mate.
I recall my grand parents and their friends, my parents their friends, my friends parents, all seemed to be pretty happy average families.

But they all had one thing in common. They all seemed to be friends with their partners. True equals, even if their 'roles' were different. Sigh miss those days when we acknowledge we were different but could still be equal.....

I've had purely sexual relationships, in that I was attracted to the women based on looks and attraction. Not personality. Thinking with the 'wrong head'.
They never worked out.

What did work out was meeting a woman, spending time with her as a friend for several years, getting to know her as person, and falling in love over time.
Been happily 'married' now for a decade.

Looks fade, sex appeal changes and sometimes even goes over time for most if not all. We're always changing. But my partner and I know is when we're old and saggy, we will still be able to talk and have a joke with each other because she is my best friend first and my lover second.

But yes, she is a woman, and I am a man. She likes to do girl things, I like to do guy things.
We don't ignore our physical biological differences. I am physically stronger than her, that's just a fact. Doesn;t mean she's not a strong person.
I mean her not being a man is like 50% of why I like her, and me being a guy is part of the appeal to her lol.
And it's okay we're not exactly the same. Differences don't have to be a bad thing.

But don't get me wrong, she is my equal in every way.

Thing is we don't focus on our differences, we focus on our similarities and outside of that we just do 'us'.
We are a team, but we're also individuals.
We don't give a crap about what you or the rest of society views us.
The only opinion that matters to me in our relationship is hers. (And for her mine :p )

And this is why it works for me and her, and why it works for her parents, and mine, and worked for our grandparents.

The problem is we've lost this. Many have allowed society and the media to manipulate them.
Women think they need to be men to be equal and happy. Instead of just being equal and happy while being 'girly' is just fine.
People are told constantly, especially by modern comedy that you don't need to work on relationships, that social team working creatures like humans can be independent and don't need anyone for a happy life.
You just pick up a one night stand, have sex, and if they have something that bugs you like they snore, you just dump there butt and move onto a new one night stand.

I just know so many people, people I went to school with that watch shows, like seinfield, ellen, friends, sex in the city, and like most pop culture they end up emulating this stuff.
Look at sitcoms from the 60's that highlighted and promoted traditional family values, and the societies of the time, versus the 80's 90's and 2000's where the media seems to celebrate being dysfunctional and positively encourages it and how society as a whole changed.

and divorce, failed relationships, promiscuous sex and fighting over alimony and child support are comedy gold......
there's definitely a correlation between main stream popular media and it impacting and shaping society.

It's just a whole combination of things that have lead us to being on auto control. We've let in bad 'programming' (sorry bad pun because TV) and most humans have just forgotten how to human any more.

We've ignored basic science, common sense and logic for a few peoples feelings, and we're surprised this is where we are going?

Gotta expect young men are going to be scared of relationships when consensual sex can become rape the next day because the willing partner didn't enjoy it and had regrets or just felt like being vindictive to become a university campus celeb.
When all the media is pummeling them with stories about how they just by being born male are evil and responsible alone for all the evils of the world.
While they are told they still have to be men and take care of and build society.

The problem is not as large as it seems, but the media sure as heck makes it sound like it is.

And that is the solution. Men and women alike. Stop rushing into relationships. Stop doing what others tell you you need to do to be happy ad just do what makes you happy. And also stop worrying about what OTHERS do with their lives.

Ignore the TV, the internet, the blogs, the posts, the youtubes, stop listening to 'single' life coaches and parenting experts and start listening the person you want to be your lifelong partner.
Slow down take your time. Think about your choices. Do you know this person? Are they the one for you? BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO YOUR HOUSE. Dating is mean to be the test drive period.

Stop blaming society because you date the, same wrong people, the same wrong ways over and over, and it never works and you now have 6 kids to 7 different guys, or that woman you let move in after a month is now claiming defacto status and is spending your money and sleeping behind your back while you work 12 hours a day and you're not sure the baby is yours.

Take some responsibility for your and work on yourself. That's the one, because it is the one thing that always remains the same in every relationship we have. Ourselves.
Who got you into your situation? YOU DID. nobody else.

It would help if men would get their alpha back. Seriously a lot of these guys have simply wimped out.
Too much soy and a life time of playing Halo and buying DLC's.
Being a manly man is okay. It's about how you treat others.
(I play video games and can work out too!)

But yeah things have become screwed up. But as usual things won't change until they change.

But yes young men, stop hiding and take back your world.
Thankfully I think this problem isn't as bad as the media makes it out, it's a very loud and vocal minority.
The majority of humans are still okay with traditional gender roles. Not all women are evil life sucking banshee feminists like not all men are rapist misogynists.

So don't give up on dating guys and gals. Just be smarter about it and stop buying into the hype and feeding peoples agendas and narrative.
Make your life what you want it to be.
edit on 30-5-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes, as I said we did every joint parent thing together, school meetings, rugby training, birthday parties, etc, most other parents thought we were together lol, and we got on with each other better than many who were together.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That would have broken me, I can't imagine missing out on my lad's childhood.
I do feel for you mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join