It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LOL These MGTOWS or MRAs or INCELs or whatever these guys call themselves crack me up.

Leaves more eligible women for the rest of us and our offspring.

Go your own way. I would suggest working out, learning some martial arts and getting some self esteem somehow.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I've been thinking again, and all my circle is from 90's rave/free party days, dodging police, sharing water with strangers, everyone has pretty much slept with each other over the years and it ain't awkward, a really strong tribe of people. If someone is being horrible then the rest of the tribe will call them out, so we massively influence each other.
All our kids may as well be each others kids, I'm 'uncle' to like loads, and my mates are 'uncle' to my own.
Say a girl was being a bitch to me then 40 odd female friends would back me up and threaten to give 'the bitch' a wake up slap lol, we police ourselves and rely on each other.
No cops in these parts these days so it happened organically, especially with a group that found each other in illegal raves.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I think it's more of a city thing and the bigger the cities the bigger the problems (as usual)

At some point people are going to realise we are not meant to live in hives, then i think many of our problems will reduce as people actually get some 'space' again.

Think about travelling to London and how exponentially busier and stressed things get as you get closer.

Agreed

It is massively different in my parts, still a community where people know each other, anyone being needlessly horrible will take the wrath of the tribe. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I never said I wanted sole custody of my kids. I always knew they needed both of us — even though she’s crazy. Obviously, I can’t say the same for my ex.

And I don’t think all women are inadequate. There are a great number of them that have no desire to make it on their own, though. It’s easier to leach onto a man and take him for all he’s worth. Our judicial system fully supports this.

I do love women. I’m just very guarded when it comes to relationships. My best friend is my sister. Whom happens to be a WGTOW for the last 11 years. Men and women can be equally fu##ed. You just don’t find too many men mooching off of women even after the relationship is over.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh, there's definitely a problem out there, but we have to dig really deep & weed out the chaff excuses to find the turning point in the past that led to how it is now.

If I had to wager a guess as to what's souring the relationship milk since the 90's/early 00's, I'd have to say it's the heavy push for women to focus on college & careers only first, and nothing else until their 30's. You can learn your trade & build your family at the same time, men have done so for generations. There is quite literally zero legit reason to wait so long to marry & have kids, if that is something personally on your plate to begin with.
If anything, skipping that is like a very subconscious hint that women are too stupid to do two impactful life-building things at once. And somehow, that subconscious mindset bled over to men, too.

The fallout from that is losing a decade of more of a deeper understanding of one's wants & own self. I would absolutely call it being developmentally behind, in a way.
When I compare people I know who've married young versus the ones who waited until much later, the ones married much later are already divorced, and fairly aimless.
It would seem that putting pairing off and potential family building off until establishing careers has the negative downside of not really having a clear idea of what they wanted out of life, because they ignored deeply examining it for so long. Sort of like....completely losing sight of the "life" ball, if you will.

Regardless, don't bet the deed to the house on it as being the sole reason. It's just my opinion based off observation.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you haven’t experienced a custody battle. Exactly as I thought. It doesn’t appear you have read my posts of my experience (and so many other men’s). Speak about something you have experienced.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I think another difference between UK/US as well is the generous benefits for 'single' parents. You'll get your rent paid, cash benefits, no property tax, healthcare free etc, so whoever is 'primary carer' gets that and then usually a private arrangement with the working parent who gives cash as well but it isn't declared to authorities.
If a split goes through the court then it just reduces the amount of benefits paid to the primary carer when alimony is taken off it so it is in the interests of the 'single' parent to not declare it.

Most 'single' parents I know actually live with the father of their child but they use a mates address so the government don't know, the rest have some friendly private arrangement where the 'absent' parent still pays out, but it doesn't reduce the cash benefits.
Going to the court here is really not beneficial unless the parents are rich, it just reduces the means tested benefits.
I reckon that makes a massive difference here.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

well, since there is a good chance that they will have to work to help provide for that family, maybe they should put career first and get a solid foundation in that area.
but let's say that two people marry younger like you are suggesting, and well, have a kid or two.
they both devout a part part of their life to getting that training that is needed to get that solid financial future on a full time basis. what? are they living on student loans while they do this? who is taking care of the kids while they are off to classes or closed up behind closed doors studying for those tests? men could devout themselves to building a trade while they were building a family because they relied on women to commit full time to that family's care.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yeah the wife and I have been together 14 years, I've already resolved that if anything happens, I'm just out of the game for good. From everything I've seen out of people lately I want nothing to do with any of them, it wouldn't be worth the hassle or headache.

Yep, I became completely disillusioned because of my situation. I’m one and done.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

A pal of mine was all "I don't need women We are screwed by them etc" for years and years and a few months ago he met a nice young lady and all that has gone out of the window now.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Okay, well my ex didn’t work, didn’t cook, didn’t clean, didn’t do laundry. We even had the sheriff show up to our house some years back, due to my ex not taking my kids to school (12 times) because she was too hung over to get out of bed.

I could be in the backyard 100 feet away. She is sitting on the couch watching desperate housewives of the USA, 5 feet from the fridge. She would call me on my cell phone and ask “can you get me another glass of Pinot Grigio”.
There is a different breed these days dawnstar.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So you haven’t experienced a custody battle. Exactly as I thought. It doesn’t appear you have read my posts of my experience (and so many other men’s). Speak about something you have experienced.

Why? Are you trying to suggest that your experiences == everyone's experiences? That's a logical fallacy bro.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
LOL These MGTOWS or MRAs or INCELs or whatever these guys call themselves crack me up.

Leaves more eligible women for the rest of us and our offspring.

Go your own way. I would suggest working out, learning some martial arts and getting some self esteem somehow.

I would make your reccomendation to everyone regardless we would have a better social paradigm overall

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Haha, it happens!
I've got the pick of loads of female friends if I made the effort and said stuff like 'I think I'd like to see you more often, more than friends' or whatever, but I can't commit, I like no strings sex, sharing a bottle of wine, enjoying home cooked food, and putting up the odd shelf or two.
I like sleeping in my own bed and not answering to anyone, so I've got the perfect alternative.
As I said in a previous reply, my female friends will ring me after midnight after a few glasses of wine and we'll talk easy over an hour about fashion, kids, life, love, etc, so it's like a relationship just not with one committed significant other.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

some people (male or female) might be like that, but I highly doubt if they all are.
otherwise, there would probably be a 100% divorce rate.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That’s the point. I’m not a rare exception to the rule. I am not special. It has happened to MANY men. So many that there is a group called MGTOW, which I had no part in starting.

My best guy friend is an ER doc. 52 years old, never married and no kids, owns an airplane, a million dollar house — he is a millionaire. He was the one that showed me the MGTOW movement. Why is he a MGTOW? Because he witnessed EVERY one of his friends go through similar experiences as mine. And this dude has a lot of friends. He says the smartest thing he ever did was not get married. And judging by what I’ve already told you, he has obviously made a lot of smart decisions to be where he is today.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That’s the point. I’m not a rare exception to the rule. I am not special. It has happened to MANY men. So many that there is a group called MGTOW, which I had no part in starting.

Well it helps to prove your point beyond just citing some random statistic of "MANY men".

My best guy friend is an ER doc. 52 years old, never married and no kids, owns an airplane, a million dollar house — he is a millionaire. He was the one that showed me the MGTOW movement. Why is he a MGTOW? Because he witnessed EVERY one of his friends go through similar experiences as mine. And this dude has a lot of friends. He says the smartest thing he ever did was not get married. And judging by what I’ve already told you, he has obviously made a lot of smart decisions to be where he is today.

Good for him. Don't care.

Look dude. If you want to be asexual, do you. But don't try to make some big fantasy about how the female gender is holding you back from being who you want to be. Just go be it.
edit on 30-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Agreed.

I also don’t think that every woman goes into a relationship with these evil intentions. But once they are shown the power they can have, and they have justified a reason to discard you — the temptation to take what’s not theirs is too great to pass up.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Agreed.

I also don’t think that every woman goes into a relationship with these evil intentions. But once they are shown the power they can have, and they have justified a reason to discard you — the temptation to take what’s not theirs is too great to pass up.

This is 100% incel illogic.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

He has a point though, if you have money then there must be a temptation for one partner to try take a slice, especially when lawyers are saying 'go for it' to screw every last penny.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join