It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way, Thanks Feminism

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Lol, twin sister mate, and she's actually the dominant quick to aggression one while I pacify and calm # down.
She's a tomboy and I appreciate gorgeous sparkly eye shadow on women or whatever girly thing you can think of, from shoes to haircut. It's natural for me and probably why I have so many intimate and deeply loved female friends.
My mates are generall neanderthals, well not really, just more manly manly if you know what I mean.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Yes, very sad to be disfigured. I cannot say that I can relate to it. But I can definitely sympathize. As you said, thankfully this is not super common.

I can relate.

Confidence will not trump disfigurement, but wealth certainly will.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

LOL!! so true.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
been married for 28 years to my best friend. Once we conquered "trust", everything else is easy.
(plus she's smoking hot)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
been married for 28 years to my best friend. Once we conquered "trust", everything else is easy.
(plus she's smoking hot)
Lol, love that, made me smile

I would have been the mother of my child for 25 years this year, didn't work coz different backgrounds, she is my most trusted friend though, and deeply loved...she's got her upper-middle class man these last 17 years, but always rings me if she is in an emotional mess or needs help.
Mother of my child, a wonderful mother, just crap at being husband and wife lol.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Been going my own way since before this was a thing.

After my divorce in 2000, I haven't seriously dated at all. One semi serious girlfriend of about 3 months, and a bunch of hookups.

Especially in today's environment. You can't even compliment a woman, or ask her out on a date, for fear of #metoo

It's just not worth it. There is nothing offered to me in a relationship that's worth me giving up the freedom I have now.

Sex? Meh, that's easy enough to come by
Companionship? I have friends for that, or a dog.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
Especially in today's environment. You can't even compliment a woman, or ask her out on a date, for fear of #metoo
Gosh is that your world???!
I compliment all the time, see my previous posts in this thread, sounds miserable place to be if you can't feel confident to be naturally friendly to a woman same as if you can compliment say a dudes ink work.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

(plus she's smoking hot)

You had to do the male bragging thing (my **** is bigger/better then yours) and ruin a good post.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Oh come on behave, I read that and smiled for him and his misses

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

(plus she's smoking hot)

You had to do the male bragging thing (my **** is bigger/better then yours) and ruin a good post.

what is this another anti-masculine post?

#mentoo #antimasculineculture

see what i did there?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It isn't even true in wolves, where it was first (falsely) observed. If that is how much fantasy roleplaying is required to maintain some sort of positive self-image, I'll invent something less "high maintenance."

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: toysforadults

I’m not familiar, what is an incel, and what is a chad?

It's slang from the redpill/incel/etc crowd.

Incel means involuntary celibate. This is a group that basically thinks they're owed sex from any woman they're nice to. Typical nice guys and neck beards, usually lacking and social skills, they're also associated heavily with mens rights movements. Incels are a male only group, they turn away women insisting that any woman can have sex at any time, and therefore cannot involuntarily be celibate. Incels have been getting more and more extreme, particularly in the last two years. One of the more extreme behaviors that has started happening is incels having gay hookups with each other because they want physical attention but can't attract women.

Chads are what incels label men who can attract women, think the stereotypical ladies man. That is a Chad.

A Stacy is any woman who leads a man on, which essentially means smile at him, talk to him, or look at him, without being willing to also sleep with him.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I just naturally say hi to anyone who I catch eyes with, either that or a smile. I talk to strangers all the time, so saying hi to a woman who catches my eye is normal, thousands of tourists around every summer it becomes natural and friendly.
My compliments say about a dress or make-up are actually 100% genuine, like I said, grew up with a twin sister (still do lol) so I liked her 'girl' stuff as well as she liked boy stuff.
...we ran our high school though, we had info from both genders, and 'girl' gossip was fantastic, knew exactly how to play it, but that's for another thread lol

EDIT
...and to this day I get all the best info off my female friends, men need to talk to each other more, like women, I just try to use my info wisely, and get blokes to talk about stuff more like girls do.
Lol. I do the same. If i see that someone notices me, i smile and wave. I can talk with anyone.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

One of the more extreme behaviors that has started happening is incels having gay hookups with each other because they want physical attention but can't attract women.

Just for the record, this part is likely just a pretext/excuse for them to come out of the closet. ETA: Then again, I've also known some women who swore off dating men after being in enough bad relationships, so who knows.
edit on 30-5-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I just naturally say hi to anyone who I catch eyes with, either that or a smile. I talk to strangers all the time, so saying hi to a woman who catches my eye is normal, thousands of tourists around every summer it becomes natural and friendly.
My compliments say about a dress or make-up are actually 100% genuine, like I said, grew up with a twin sister (still do lol) so I liked her 'girl' stuff as well as she liked boy stuff.
...we ran our high school though, we had info from both genders, and 'girl' gossip was fantastic, knew exactly how to play it, but that's for another thread lol

EDIT
...and to this day I get all the best info off my female friends, men need to talk to each other more, like women, I just try to use my info wisely, and get blokes to talk about stuff more like girls do.
Lol. I do the same. If i see that someone notices me, i smile and wave. I can talk with anyone.
It's nice ain't it, just genuine friendly, sounds a nightmare living somewhere I'd be scared to do that.
I'd hate it, I'd feel muzzled.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I’m going to agree with this. For me, I’d rather be castrated than be with a man. If you hook up with men, then your sexuality is in question in the first place. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. Either it’s in you, or it’s not. But turning gay due to bad experiences with women does not add up from the getgo.

I had a very good friend growing up that was the biggest homophobe I’ve ever met, very angry. Guess what, he’s been out of the closet for over a decade. Now he’s happy.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Oh yay I'm a chad then lol!
Cool as #, loving all the new internet labels as well

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I'd prob due a dude if I was on a desert island for long enough, especially if it was long enough we'd fermented some local fruits lol

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Purely homosexual people aren't attracted to members of the opposite gender, just as purely heterosexual people aren't attracted to members of the same gender. However, many people are actually bisexual, even if they don't feel comfortable expressing that openly. Depending on societal and/or familial pressures, they may feel as if they have to overcompensate one way or another in order to fit in or divert suspicions from themselves. Hence the secretly gay or bisexual people who act like aggressive bigots.

As long as it's consenting adults, then I personally don't give a crap who someone else is attracted to. Everyone deserves to be loved & as long as all parties involved are happy and consenting, then it shouldn't matter to anyone else either. I just think things would go a lot smoother if the excuses & pretexts disappeared and everyone was just true to themselves.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

To each their own buddy. I’m still confused as to why women are physically attracted to men in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join