It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes please. Free Flynn and burn the house down like i predicted since he took the plea deal.
Grassley Demands Sit-Down With Mystery FBI Agent To Discuss Flynn "302" Forms

Republican Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa is getting to the bottom of things, and some think he's laying out a path to exonerate former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn - who pleaded guilty of lying to the FBI over his contacts with former Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak.

It has been suggested that the FBI set Flynn up, and his admission of guilt could have been to avoid sure financial ruin trying to fight the Special Counsel. Others say Flynn was protecting his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who served as his father's aide for his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yep, waste disposal and handling is never factored in to the "cheap cost of nuclear energy," bah!

Earlier in the thread the UN Nuclear watchdog resignation was announced by Perfectenemy (props) and I linked to a project he helped along.

Here is an interesting article about that facility in which they discuss how best to warn future generations that might not be able to read out language or warning signs.

There are many pressing engineering problems posed by Onkalo, but these are easily solved when compared with the difficulty of trying to figure out how to convey a warning message about the contents of this site to a person thousands of generations distant.

At this point, scientists have proposed everything from a nuclear priesthood to radioactive cats as ways of conveying the idea of danger about the nuclear repository sites to future generation. Madsen was the first to adapt this dire warning to the future for the cinema.

I think the most recent determination they have made is to not mark the site in any way once it is back filled over so as not to draw any particular attention to the site and just hope that no one ever stumbles across it.

Think about that for a sec. We have to consider the fact that civilization might fall completely, rise again, and entirely new languages develop that are so different from current ones that they might not be able to read our writings or warning signs and nuclear waste from today will still be dangerous.

Tell me again how 'cheap' nuclear energy is? Oh yeah, they don't take the above into account when they calculate costs.

JAC, I had not seen that, I really can't get my head around the absurdity of this at all. Those who demand this happen just giggle at us plebes and our stupidity.

Yes, clearly Iran needs this to to live on in peace, clearly, without question their lives just suck without it. Yes, Iran, perpetual nuke waste will improve your lives as god intended it.

[Off topic, BTW, check out what san onofre want to do with their waste and who has to pay for it.]

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

They know they are screwed and better to save face by quietly resigning now before their reputations get shattered. The aftermath of the Plan won't be pretty that's for sure.
edit on 13-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

From his linkedin:

Assistant Coordinator for Iran Nuclear Issues, Office of Iran Nuclear Implementation
U.S. Department of State
June 2015 – Present (3 years)Washington D.C. Metro Area

Director for Nonproliferation, National Security Council Staff
The White House
March 2013 – May 2015 (2 years 3 months)washington d.c. metro area
U.S. Department of State

Special Assistant to the Special Advisor for Nonproliferation and Arms Control
U.S. Department of State
August 2009 – March 2013 (3 years 8 months)
U.S. Department of State

Nonproliferation Officer, Office of Korean Affairs
U.S. Department of State
June 2006 – August 2009 (3 years 3 months)
U.S. Department of Energy

Presidential Management Fellow
U.S. Department of Energy
May 2008 – October 2008 (6 months)

Political Officer
U.S. Embassy Beijing
March 2007 – June 2007 (4 months)Beijing, China

Senior Legislative Aide
California State Assembly
January 2003 – August 2004 (1 year 8 months)

Field Representative
California State Assembly
June 2001 – December 2002 (1 year 7 months)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

They know they are screwed and better to save face by quietly resigning now before their reputations get shattered. The aftermath of the Plan won't be pretty that's for sure.

Or... Maybe they believed in the Iran deal and are just pissed that Trump pulled out. And this is coming from someone who thinks Trump did the right thing.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just to point out that there's a significant time difference between the Assad/Kerry picture and the Assad/Pelosi picture:

Same carpet and wall/ room position but carpet more faded in Kerry picture. However all the furniture is different (though exactly same types/style).

I'd guess Pelosi was in 50s from the pic and the youth of her legs => 20 years ago?

i don't think that is the same carpet. in fact i don't think any of that furniture is the same, either.

i also really doubt you can tell age from one pic of someone's legs.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
Non Mordero

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting.

Hadn't seen this before.

Q DROP: Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/13/18 (Fri) 22:07:44 18f5fc No.1032326>>1032334 Trust POTUS. Sparrow Red. Missiles only. Intel good.

TYPE !xowAT4Z3VQ INTO GOOGLE. Then click the books tab !

Inoculated: How Science Lost Its Soul in Autism

Obama: The Postmodern Coup: Making of a Manchurian Candidate

Right-Wing Populism in America: Too Close for Comfort

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What a coincidence:

UNs top nuke inspector abruptly quits

So we have both the top UN & the top U.S. nuke inspectors quitting.
Surely, this is just a coincidence right? LOL

It really is sad that the corruption is everywhere. No matter where you look, there it is, more corruption.
Was anybody during the past few administrations NOT dirty?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The gift that just keeps on giving. Funny how the arrest of a self help guy, you know someone who just wants to help people live better lives leads to this....

"The US DOJ Eastern District of NY is prosecuting Keith Raniere and Allison Mack for sex trafficking and forced labor. As an indicator that the probe may be expanding to financial crimes, the prosecution has revealed in a court filing that they are aware of ninety [90] companies or entities “affiliated in any way with Keith Raniere, his teachings, his purported ‘technology,’ his purported ‘tools’ or Allison Mack.”

Link

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Corsi is playing a dangerous game. He openly threatens to doxx CM. Does he not know that 8 is not just full of trolls and if you anger them enough they will retaliate? 4 doesn't take these threats kindly as well and if it comes to that they will band together with 8. Corsi should better back off immediately before he truly regrets his decision.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i also really doubt you can tell age from one pic of someone's legs.

Maybe if they spend a lot of time looking at that particular persons legs throughout the years?

I spy...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link

Just posting the whole list here.

DOS (or “The Vow” or “The Sorority”),

NXIVM CORPORATION DBA ESP;

FIRST PRINCIPLES INCORPORATED;

JNESS, LLC;

THE ETHICAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION,

EXO-ESO,

THE SOURCE,

ULTIMA LLC,

AXIOLOGY, INC.;

BUYER’S ADVOCATE, INC.;

EQUIPT CORP.;

NXV PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (NX PMC);

SUNSHINE PROPERTIES, INC.;

ELITE HOUSING CORP.;

ETHICAL VALUE EXCHANGE, LLC;

WEB EQUIPMENT, LLC;

ELITE MARKETING PROFESSIONALS, INC.;

POIESIS, INC.;

RCG CORP LLC;

RAINBOW CULTRUAL GARDEN, LLC;

PRECISION DEVELOPMENT, LLC;

ETHICAL PRINCIPLES, LLC;

EXECUTIVE HOUSING & PROPERTIES, INC.;

MOVING PIXELS, INC.;

MY IMAGES, INC.;

NX APPAREL, INC.;

NX PROPERTY MANGEMENT CORPORATION;

THE ART OF MOVEMENT, INC.;

GENERAL SERVICE PAYMENTS, INC.;

GENIUSES, LLC; [my personal favorite; not that geniuses are plural]

ONE ASIAN, LLC,

WORLDWIDE NODES, LLC;

BUNDLED ELEMENTS, LLC;

SURE HOLDINGS, LLC;

PSC I, LLC;

E MALLARD WEB, CORP.;

ETHICAL MEDIA, LLC;

WORLDWIDE NETWORK, LLC;

CREW HOLDINGS, LLC;

EXECUTIVE SUCCESS PROGRAMS, INC. (NV);

ETHOLUTIONS, INC.,

DON’T BE DUMB, LLC;

PLUGGED-IN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC;

SOCIETY OF PROTECTORS, LLS;

NXV TRUST;

ETHOLUTIONS, INC.;

PRINCIPLED PRODUCTS, INC.,

NXIVM PROPERTIES, LLC;

FOWL HOLDINGS, LLC; [was that misspelled – should be Foul?]

2430AUT1 TRUST,

BBFC TRUST,

EMF TRUST,

NX TRUST, INC.;

APPLIED PRINCIPLES,

THE ROOFING COMPANY,

SUCCESS PROGRAMS UNLIMITED, LLC;

LIFE LEARNING, INC. (NV);

WORLD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.;

WOLRD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.;

ITS ENDEAVORS, INC.;

MALLARD WEB CORPORATION;

SWEET P’S, INC.;

7 SEVEN, LC,

FRANKLIN, LLC;

ACK KNOWLEDGE, LLC;

ALOUSCH, LLC;

COALITION OF ETHICISTS, LLC; [I bet that’s a powerful group].

DEVELOPMENT TRAINERS, LLC;

ESSENCE INTERACTIVE, INC.;

ETHICAL HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION;

EVENTS FOR HUMANITY, INC.;

ETHELETICS, LLC;

HOUSE OF EQUUS, LLC;

IMPRESSIONATES, LLC;

OCCAMS RAZOR, LLC;

OUR EVOLUTION, LLC;

RCG CORP LLC;

RCG KIDS INTERNATIONAL, LLC;

RETURN TO NATURE, LLC;

RHYTHMS OF INFLUENCE, LLC;

SPIRIT @ 19, INC.;

THE RANIERE INITIATIVE, LLC;

TRUTH, LLC;

VEINTE-SEIZ, LLC;

VILLAGE HALL LLC;

WISDOM SYSTEMS, LLC;

WORLDWIDE NODES LLC;

ACK MANAGEMENT PTE LTD;

NXIVN MEXICO SA DE CV;

ACK WAKAYA HOLDINGS LLC
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Corsi is playing a dangerous game. He openly threatens to doxx CM. Does he not know that 8 is not just full of trolls and if you anger them enough they will retaliate? 4 doesn't take these threats kindly as well and if it comes to that they will band together with 8. Corsi should better back off immediately before he truly regrets his decision.

Who is CM?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
It really is sad that the corruption is everywhere. No matter where you look, there it is, more corruption.
Was anybody during the past few administrations NOT dirty?

No and probably not the present one either.

I have a really hard time believing that people, specially here on ATS, are as shocked as they act on these threads.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Who is CM?

CodeMonkey is the board admin of 8. Corsi confuses him constantly with BO but he is only the board owner of 8. CM and BO are not the same person.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is yesterdays news. Don't people catch up on the thread before posting?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Uh guys and gals. DNA of every baby born in California is stored. Who has access to it?

SAN FRANCISCO -- You probably know where your Social Security card, birth certificate and other sensitive information is being stored, but what about your genetic material? If you or your child was born in California after 1983, your DNA is likely being stored by the government, may be available to law enforcement and may even be in the hands of outside researchers, CBS San Francisco's Julie Watts reports.

Like many states, California collects bio-samples from every child born in the state. The material is then stored indefinitely in a state-run biobank, where it may be purchased for outside research.

State law requires that parents are informed of their right to request the child's sample be destroyed, but the state does not confirm parents actually get that information before storing or selling their child's DNA.

KPIX has learned that most parents are not getting the required notification. We've also discovered the DNA may be used for more than just research.

In light of the Cambridge Analytica-Facebook scandal and the use of unidentified DNA to catch the Golden State Killer suspect, there are new concerns about law enforcement access, and what private researchers could do with access to the DNA from every child born in the state.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Who is CM?

CodeMonkey is the board admin of 8. Corsi confuses him constantly with BO but he is only the board owner of 8. CM and BO are not the same person.

Oh duhhh, of course. I'm well aware of how 8 works, the abbreviation just skipped my mind.

I will say however, that the folks behind those boards aren't to be messed with. Not without repercussions at least. Corsi would be inviting a lot of trouble if he tries to dox BO or CM. That whole community is full of hackers that other hackers look up to.

My $0.02

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join