It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MsMissing

Well, she calls it that way, not my words of choice..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: daskakik

When perfectenemy posts like that it is supposed to be some channeling/prophecy deal. You can/should just tune it out if it isn't your cup of tea.

I think I’m starting to get a really good idea of the way things work around here.

Lots of cults countering “cults” these days.

Oh look the cult thing again. Time to hit ignore. Bye bye.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

What do stellar cores have to do with Q? You know the person/team that said the following when they made a mistake that left their password exposed:

Corrected.
We all make mistakes.
Busy day.
Q

edit on 13-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: MsMissing

originally posted by: daskakik

When perfectenemy posts like that it is supposed to be some channeling/prophecy deal. You can/should just tune it out if it isn't your cup of tea.

I think I’m starting to get a really good idea of the way things work around here.

Lots of cults countering “cults” these days.

Oh look the cult thing again. Time to hit ignore. Bye bye.

Good Bye False (W)itness

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So mistakes can't be made by something not of this earth if we could suggest that for a moment?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I had my little fun now play time is over. They are really easy to spot.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
So mistakes can't be made by something not of this earth if we could suggest that for a moment?

So you are saying that Q isn't just a WH insider but something not of this earth?

And this galactic representative needs Q knights to make memes because just landing on the lawn of the WH would throw people into a panic so they have to be eased into it.

A tinfoil hat wearer might say that you are just setting people up to believe/be tricked when project blue beam goes on-line.

Maybe the deep state is beaming all this info into PE's head using voice-to-skull tech.
edit on 13-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
its really about realizing that there are no coincidences.
not now.
not ever.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Nice try. Too bad i stood in front of the vault on a different planet. I'm not hearing any voices btw. I don't care if you believe me or not in fact i stated many times just to ignore my drops if you're not interested but accusing me of being a deep state puppet is a new low even for you.

edit on 13-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
its really about realizing that there are no coincidences.
not now.
not ever.

It’s really about a loose collection of runaway egos.

And maybe a cheap laugh at the expense of the fan base.

link   

o you are saying that Q isn't just a WH insider but something not of this earth? And this galactic representative needs Q knights to make memes because just landing on the lawn of the WH would throw people into a panic so they have to be eased into it. A tinfoil hat wearer might say that you are just setting people up to believe/be tricked when project blue beam goes on-line. Maybe the deep state is beaming all this info into PE's heaad using voice-to-skull tech.

Did I say that?

No, I didn't

I said if it would be, could it not making mistakes if it was someone not from earth.
I refer to that worlds can only be built from mistakes here or elsewhere otherwise there wouldn't be evolution
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoSun, 13 May 2018 17:20:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 May 2018 17:20:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dashen

Trump want's to grab mother earth by the p---y?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: samuelsson

I had my little fun now play time is over. They are really easy to spot.

Yes we are all disinfo agents sent by the deepstate or DS as you would know it.

My honest question is why would someone or some group who was working to over throw all these powerful forces post their plans on the internet, even cryptically? One of the most powerful tools of war is secrecy. The CIA has some of the best crypogrophers in the world. Certainly if a bunch of average people could decipher the meaning the CIA could go the same.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'll have a dig in an hour or 2, O1, however I'm pretty sure that op was when the North Korean military command was "taken out", freeing Kim Jong Un to change to Mr Nice Guy and deal with Trump?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

See. you guys DO get it.

i do it for teh lulz
edit on 5 13 2018 by dashen because: grab reality by the pussy

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Nice try. Too bad i stood in front of the vault on a different planet. I'm not hearing any voices btw. I don't care if you believe me or not in fact i stated many times just to ignore my drops if you're not interested but accusing me of being a deep state puppet is a new low even for you.

I posted it as a possibility. Maybe they have better tech than voice-to-skull by now, like VR?

I actually believe you are experiencing what you say you are but I don't believe the content. Still, that doesn't mean others can't see you're posts as stated in my post.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you think the numbers represent something on the map?

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join