It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: fiverx313
Non Mordero

come again?

looking at those pics, there is not a single match furniture-wise... they're similar pieces, but not the same. are they supposed to be the same?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't want to derail this thread but this is getting weird as hell as of late. Kabamur is tweeting about The Event and is mentioning the red UFO i mentioned earlier today. If that is all a hoax then why did an image of this particular UFO pop up in my head before i even knew it was posted and photographed? WTF is happening to me...

kabamur_taygeta

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Page 2 of the search is interesting, too.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Planned for a long time.

2006:

Trump eyes Presidency

Megabuilder and late-blooming TV star Donald Trump flatly ruled out running for governor this year — but hinted he may go for president in 2008.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Corsi is playing a dangerous game. He openly threatens to doxx CM. Does he not know that 8 is not just full of trolls and if you anger them enough they will retaliate? 4 doesn't take these threats kindly as well and if it comes to that they will band together with 8. Corsi should better back off immediately before he truly regrets his decision.

Alright, I'll bite. What is CM?

I hope it's not Christian Mingle.

NVM, I'm cathing up.

edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Corsi is playing a dangerous game. He openly threatens to doxx CM. Does he not know that 8 is not just full of trolls and if you anger them enough they will retaliate? 4 doesn't take these threats kindly as well and if it comes to that they will band together with 8. Corsi should better back off immediately before he truly regrets his decision.

Alright, I'll bite. What is CM?

I hope it's not Christian Mingle.

Already answered in the previous page. Edit: Just catched your edit after writing my response.

edit on 13-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

WTF is happening to me...

Body/Mind/Soul vibrate at a particular frequency. You're vibrating at a rate where you pick this stuff up. People whose energy is not attuned to a specific frequency band just won't pick up on it or will think you're insane. Don't get mad at them, they just can't see. But you can.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yeah but it's getting a little crowded in there. Do all alien races try to make contact with me in the near future because i get bombarded with symbols,predicitions,images of past,present,future as it is. I'm still trying to figure out what is in the vault and how to open it. I get the distinct feeling that particular alien race that buried whatever is inside is no longer alive but somehow they guided me there. Ah yes and [It] is sending its sinister regards as well.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IAMTAT

Happy mothers day AIMTAT. Yesterday I had a good conversation with a friend of mine about politics. As to the certain point, we talked about Trump as he started to rumble about him and gave him time to rumble I started to ask on what basis he knew that Trump wasn't a good president.

All he could say was that MSN talked cheap about him and the only thing he could talk about was Stormy Daniels.
After he was done I said " what do you really know other than Stormy Daniels as what he found not of anybody's busyness and too lame to even use against him and not even worthy attack Trump with.

I said, well and what about bringing peace to NK after so many years.
I said, did you know he's having a fight internally with agencies or people within the agencies that holding back information that can't be seeing the light of day?

I said did you know that Iran secretly was building a nuclear weapon in Syria?
As talked him through what I knew and what he knew from the MSN that at some point he couldn't connect why a lot of these stories didn't fit on how things were developing he only could agree with me because he also could see something wasn't right.

What's interesting is that he works close to our major madiapark from where everything is controlled by the news that's been put on our television screens.

As I told him about this Q research board and that the real news that's happening will be presented way before it hits the MSN he started to get interested.

I said stop listening what the MSN says most of it ain't true or changed differently by those still in control.
I said it will take awhile before we will pick this up or that the MSN directives change the policies of bringing out the real news of how hard president Trump is fighting behind the scenes to make a substantial change to the US and after that, the rest will follow if they see the true potential of this POTUS.

although our politics work differently here I swear they all have this Liberal sickness over them because they still are enchanted with a spell that only can be undone after all the MOAB's have fallen and there's no other way than to acknowledge that those still sleeping have been enchanted by a spell that has them under the veil of lies , but the mist will fall and the spell will be broken and when it happens, oh man I want to see that day happening...

Well done! That's how you change hearts and minds..by listening first, then discussing. Waking up is hard to do.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Welcome you're fighting the good cause and closer aligned with the light. Catching up with the frequency of the universe eh lol.

probably downloading information from the universe, information not known before will enter your mind. focus and your pineal gland will contract the info for you.

I've been there and freaked me out positively

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jerome says happy Mothers Day too !!

What is he up too ?

He's jittery about something.

Maybe he's "Next".

Jerome Corsi
‏ @jerome_corsi

GOOD ADVICE Today, Sunday, May 13 - Happy Mother's Day! - I plan posts showing how PSYOP NEW Q posts key totally off OPEN SOURCE info & PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED investigative journalism INTERSPERSED by OBVIOUS questions & riddles MAKING PROMISES inducing delay NO ARRESTS YET @POTUS

😃😃📣

A Pickle is also a baseball term, for having the opposing team player caught between bases, and almost sure to be run down and tagged out.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

MOAP...

Mother of all pickles?

LMAO!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Just kicking around an idea

Who do elected leaders report to?
Pickle.
Will Iran expose the names of corrupt officials?
Pickle.

"Pickle" is definitely gonna become a thing amongst anons. I've already seen some pickle memes floating around

But the meaning? Other than the traditional meaning of a difficult situation?

Perhaps it's John Kerry related. We know JK married an heiress of the Heinz family. There's a lot of "beef" between the EU, Iran, and US at the moment.

Beef + ketchup + Pickle.

For sure, the Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty memes, will be flowing!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

MOAP...

Mother of all pickles?

LMAO!

Wait.

All pickles come from

wait for it ........

Qcumbers

😯

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Got something for you code cracker

old Q post 829

KILLBOX[1A-23x]
Light_T_1A-23-go5

It's a target grid. Any idea where on the global map this could be should be somewhere in Syria but if we could uncover the location we might predict where the next one would be?

Or make a map where the numbers fit in ?
edit on 0b01America/ChicagoSun, 13 May 2018 16:10:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 May 2018 16:10:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Keystone

Keystone (architecture), a central stone or other piece at the apex of an arch or vault

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's gross, stop it LMAO

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Do you know anything about [It]?
How many planets/galaxies?
[CONSUMED]
[TRANSFORMED]
How many lives have been already lost?
Can [It] be hurt/killed?
[It] is not affected by time like we humans are.
Weapon System?
Defense Matrix?
Emerald Eyes.
When we choose to stay and to fight we will certainly lose?
Correct?
Relocation?
To where?
Awaiting your response.
The [VV]itness

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Enderdog

MOAP...

Mother of all pickles?

LMAO!

Wait.

All pickles come from

wait for it ........

Qcumbers

😯

Puns now? This is obviously the most engaged group of Q thinkers in the web.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join