It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Whilst a great idea O1, it's worth pointing out that Q only posts to the Chan board - all the maps and different post boards are generated by the Chan Anons (bakers). Q just confirms back to Anons if format etc. is correct for his/their needs.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"JK" reminded me that his middle name is Forbes - so he is an alternative meaning for JFK as well!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Great catch!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I concur. I'm not a native english speaker and i understand Q perfectly fine. It's not like they use advanced english or complicated terms. I think that is intentional.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just to point out that there's a significant time difference between the Assad/Kerry picture and the Assad/Pelosi picture:

Same carpet and wall/ room position but carpet more faded in Kerry picture. However all the furniture is different (though exactly same types/style).

I'd guess Pelosi was in 50s from the pic and the youth of her legs => 20 years ago?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Pelosi one was during the Bush presidency. Pelosi Defies Bush, Meets Syrian Leader

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi challenged the White House on Mideast policy, meeting with Syria's leader Wednesday and insisting "the road to Damascus is a road to peace." The Bush administration criticized the visit, saying she was following a road lined with victims of terror.

Vice President Dick Cheney said Pelosi was rewarding a "bad actor" in the Mideast. The tough White House response highlighted the clash between the administration and congressional Democrats, who have stepped up their push for change in U.S. policy in the Mideast and the Iraq war.

Washington accuses Syria of supporting terror for its backing of the militant groups Hamas and Hezbollah. It also says Syria is fueling Iraq's violence by allowing Sunni insurgents to operate from its territory and is destabilizing the Lebanese government.

The Bush administration has rejected direct talks with Damascus until its changes its ways. But Democrats — and some Republicans — say the refusal of dialogue has closed doors to possible progress in resolving Mideast crises.

Pelosi and a delegation of five congressional Democrats and Ohio Republican Dave Hobson met for three hours with Assad, including a lunch with him in Damascus' historic Old City.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That last image is so unnerving and I want to unsee it!a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Technically, that was two guesses in one...

Again you are giving credit when it isn't due. Q never said that he knew the meeting had taken place. As always the terms used are vague. Thank you Kim for what? Telling the delegates from SK to relay the message. The done deal could have been just the agreement to sit and talk.

It was in March 3, 2018 only a few days before the secret meeting that North Korea threatened the US over military drills and you want us to believe a week later Q posts a guess that a deal has been made with them?
Yes because between the 4rd and the 7th things changed and that info was publicly available. I just showed you one of the places Q could have seen it.

You are too focused on the Iran deal alone. Yes, indeed, we all had some inkling that Trump would pull out of the Iran deal because the deal was bunk, and it seems he wants to undo everything Obama has done. However, what is happening is much more important than the Iran deal alone. Q's post regarding North Korea also said "Clowns Out", "Strings Cut", "We Took Control", "Iran Next". It seems he wasn't just referring to the Iran deal being next, he is referring to their regime as well. What clowns, what strings?

"It seems he wasn't just..." is not certainty. That is the exact reason why people question the vague wording and here you are proving them right.

I don't have any opinion on that. The image I saw has no context, yet.

There is Q saying that the fotos they post are originals right after posting that picture and the one about the hotel in singapore. Then there is them talking about following the "pen" pics.

Talking about pics what happened with:

Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

That never happened and it was an easy one, since there were many, but I guess they forgot that they photoshop guy had asked for his vacation days that week.
edit on 13-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Update to s/sheet:

Unanswered Q Posts V4.5 2018 05 13 incl. Magic Square tool

Q Posts pictures V4.5 2018 05 13 from posts 1201 on

Notes
1) Q Posts upto 1360,
2) POTUS Tweets upto 5pm GMT May 11th, (note 1 additional MARKER tweet from POTUS).
3) Magc Square updated to show results for COVFEFE and Guccifer Methods in Green boxes next to params (so you don't have to work them out from the squares).

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I think the crazy old bat STILL has some fine looking legs on her.
Assad, however, appears to not have aged at all between the two photos.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'd guess Pelosi was in 50s from the pic and the youth of her legs => 20 years ago?

You sir know your legs. PE confirmed 21 years ago.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I guess Sigle wasn't just a typo. CMS becomes first international law firm to open an office in Iran Bold emphasis mine.

The new Tehran office will be led by partners Jürgen Frodermann and Shaghayegh Smousavi from the firm’s German arm, CMS Hasche Sigle.

Frodermann specializes in international private equity and M&A transactions as well as corporate issues such as restructuring and IPOs. He has advised German-Iranian clients from Germany for many years. Smousavi is a German-Iranian partner and has legal expertise in both jurisdictions during her work for international clients.

CMS set up a task force to establish connections within Iran, following the steps taken by newly elected Iranian president Hassan Rohani, to remove the sanctions against the country.

The firm’s clients in Iran will consist of multinationals and large SMEs, including Iranian companies. CMS recently advised vehicle manufacturer Iran Khodro Diesel SSA on a deal to produce truck and automotive components with German company Daimler.

Though CMS is the first law firm to actually set up an office, a number of major law firms, including Pinsent Masons and Stephenson Harwood, have been exploring their options in Iran.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That made a splash but Q specifically said CEO's of companies.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
No more scoffing and ridicule

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's like they hired lookalike actors to portray him years later.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 5131818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Sex abuse allegations keep coming at elite boarding school

link

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Excellent catch PE.

So we have Daimler in Germany impacted by the Iran deal shutdown?

Side Note re Pinsent Masons - As a teenager I lived next door to Roger Pinsent, part of the family firm back in the day and then the U.K. Ambassador to Nicaragua in the late 60s early 70s. The public school I went to 16-18 was on his advice to my father and was his Alma Mater.

I'm starting to get worried about the number of contacts my family had with the swamp :-(

link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: dashen

Thank you for all your posting and threads too. To answer the question YES Military Tribunals CAN bring indictments. The US and others did so during the Nuremberg trials. Yale has some great info on this
“Rule 3. Notice to Defendants
(a) The Marshal of Military Tribunals, or his duly authorized deputy, shall make service of the indictment upon a defendant in any prosecution before the Tribunal by delivering to and leaving with him (1) a true and correct copy of the indictment and of all documents lodged with the indictment, (2) a copy of Military Government Ordinance No. 7, (3) a copy of Control Council Law No. 10, and (4) a copy of these Rules of Procedure” it is not outside the realm of possibility that we could have a newer “Nuremberg” type of investigations in place.
Link: avalon.law.yale.edu...

WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

The tribunals is interesting. Article one courts, and article three courts - the one's you might wind up in, exist specifically to adjudicate matters of commerce - money. As I have mentioned many times, there are no moral courts. So anyone who finds them selves under sealed indictment would likely have committed and action deemed a violation of commerce. Q group is doing this per rules of they system, not the rules of a coup or a dictatorship. Important.

As Q has pointed out, no leaks - my thinks many are military oriented and fall under some form of state secret protection.

Now, the tribunals are different. Acts of war could go right to the military, they are not violations of commerce. So say Obama gave money iran for kickbacks on cheap oil sold to germany so that france could sell nuke tech to Iran. Commerce problems, but ONLY if there is a prohibition against such an act(ion). Long trial, motions to suppress, and many involved would point to "eh, shielded because...."

If our smiling traitor Page has an Email or text that says, "working to kill DJT for the good of the country" and she's an act of war - tribunal. Off to gitmo to await her fate.

For history, the Rosenbergs were not tried in a tribunal and not, not in DC. - interesting...

"The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg begins in New York Southern District federal court. Judge Irving R. Kaufman presides over the espionage prosecution of the couple accused of selling nuclear secrets to the Russians..."

Worth noting here, DC is a separate country (London same, Vatican too), in fact the "laws" of the US are only supposed to apply to DC residents and non other. The reason for Utah, not in DC - rules are different.

30 indictments, no leaks - not even on Nxivm you have to figure there is serious weight behind this. Average is 1k a year, at this rate we are at 60k for a year, it has drawn attention from us, we gleefully look at the update, but the regular world is quiet. Military.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join