It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I love Rush! Great vid! Thank you Sheye!

Been rather tired all day and didn't do much of anything. Hope your day was a good one!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
NB The pixies can fix you your dinner. They are wonderful cooks. Just let them know what you'd like.

Blue, going to check my PM's now. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Blue, I replied.

Lucid Warrior, if you are lurking, I answered yours last night. Please note that our PM envelopes won't turn white, so we have to check every day to see if we have PMs.

I'm seriously thinking of having dragon delivery for the Shed folks, though I like Blue's envelope pic. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
NB The pixies can fix you your dinner. They are wonderful cooks. Just let them know what you'd like.

Blue, going to check my PM's now. Thanks!

I chumped out.

I'm going to throw some brats and cabbage in the pressure cooker

Beer at the ready, captain!

edit on 23-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Sounds good to me! Be right over. LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Nice picture LFABL. I was staring and nearly going cross eyed trying to see the illusion within, maybe not one of those types of Images.
A very fancy looking John though ha.

Feast day for me after 3 days liquid fasting ( 22 Hour Dry Fast within ). MMM so many nice foods on my mind..
Good morning all from a Sunny Middle England. Looking forward to us playing Panama in the excellently presented world Cup.. Well done Russia.

Well the shed picture disappeared, I am sure I saw it ?

Ah worked it out now durr. April 8th, I must have opened at the thread start hay ho.. Will leave my cryptic post as is..

edit on 24 6 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Edit

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Nice image.

Enjoy your intakes of choice !

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hi!

Having afternoon coffee. I ate like an animal (a kind of animal that eats very much) and i was sure i would fall asleep, but after resting for a while i got a huge craving for coffee.

Usually coffee calms me down and helps me focus, but about one time out of ten it fills me with energy. This is one of those 1 out of 10 times. It is nice. And as i have done my laundry yesterday and cleaned up the apartment today i am just surfing online.

Anyone around?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I love antique photos and would love to know the story behind it Sky!

I'm glad you get to eat well today!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Sorry I wasn't earlier! I was sitting out on the porch with my neighbor. I could have cried and almost did. The Landlords cut down my Mom's huge flowering tree. That is the second one now! It was the envy of the neighborhood. Some guy was riding down the street in a motorized wheelchair and took a double take. We heard him say, "What did they have to do that for? Really???" Then he shook his head sadly and went on his way.

They also added these long planters on the porch railings and the colors are rather drab, a couple of leafy red plants with a grassy one in the middle and a trailing sparsely leafed trailing one. It doesn't look bad, but it blocks part of my view of the full, lush, green tall trees in the distance and the part of the lovely home across the street that is a nice house and landscaped with trees and flowers. There are other trees, but my favorite view is gone, my Mom's breath takingly beautiful flowering tree is gone...Deep sigh.

A beautiful flowering tree that took so many years to get that huge. Such a thing of beautiful and also a piece of history, just murdered!

edit on 24-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I might have mentioned in another thread that I love to hike and explore forests. I also love snowfall at night. My camera phone isn't very good at taking such pictures though, so I steal them from the webz

edit on 24-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That is just a blatant waste !

Just the type of story the local papers clamour over ...

😎

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Some people live to create, some people live to destroy. Sad!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Glad you enjoyed my work. I'll post more once I feel up to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Night Star - let it be known to the world that I have sent dragon mail (PM) to you...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I was sitting out on the porch with my neighbor. I could have cried and almost did. ...... my Mom's breath takingly beautiful flowering tree is gone...Deep sigh.
A beautiful flowering tree that took so many years to get that huge. Such a thing of beautiful and also a piece of history, just murdered!

This caught my eye.
I am so sorry for you, and I would have cried, openly.
Trees, our environment are living "breathing" beings that connect us with life. With loved ones, with special events or just by being our companions day to day. They are living connections to our past.
Tell me now what kind of tree was it? Do you have a picture? Did you salvage a little scrap of bark or a branch?
I have some bark from a sycamore that grew on a road near my childhood home, I treaure it greatly.
The trees in my "garden" are favored friends, when ever one pops up I say "Welcome Home" and make a space for it.

Hugs to you dear friend. Poopoo to the guy who took it down. "He knew not what he did" or more likely chose ignorance.

edit on 24-6-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Some people live to create, some people live to destroy. Sad!

You should make a thread on that concept.
I like your posts (plural) BTW.
When I read this, which is obvious, something we take for granted, I again wondered why and how?
What is the distinction between creation and destruction?
Where does compassion fit in to this?
Perhaps I live long enough I can come to a semi comprehensive conclution.
(My spell check is off, sorry)

UHH I like forests too. All year round.

edit on 24-6-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I miss you all so much. In my heart and soul.

I miss The Shed.
For those who haven't been here that long, I want you to know it is a very precious place in our infinite universe. I am dead serious. We are committed to each other in some way or another.
I can't explain nor prove it in a logical fashion. It just "is".

I am MIA at the moment. But please send a "happy" thought my way.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Oh...

I have noticed that you are very strongly connected with nature. Animals, plants, scenery. Maybe that is a part of your elf magic. I think WIS had a beautiful idea of salvaging a bit of bark or a branch.

This time i woke up before 4 AM, just finished first mug of coffee so i can reply.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I am MIA at the moment. But please send a "happy" thought my way.

Cool wolf pack!

I sent a happy thought. About you i have noticed that you stand on your own feet and you cannot be manipulated. That i see as strength.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join