It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dedicated to the Shed ...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Why is every day worse than the last. God knows I've paid my dues, and then some

OH NO Should I call my warrioress avatar? We can be there in a "jiffy"

They are, shall we say, rather "assertive"

On a more serious note. Pain and suffering are terms I grapple with. Much to big a subject for the moment.
WISter hugs your way.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello Sheddigans.
I just want to share a little.
I had a bad day and it ended in a very good day.
The good part was that my dear friend Mary who is some what physically impaired decide to walk with me and the dogs on her property. In all the years I have known her, she has rarely gone out side.
She took my beagles leash and said let's walk.
We walked slowly, me minding the giant rottie didn't push her.
We walked and she talked, telling me to mind my own business, she could take care of Sam, the beagle.
We walked and I don't think she noticed my tears.
I want her to live forever. I love her so much. I go to her in the early mornings to make sure she is, well, not dead and later in the day.
It was such a wonderful walk. The wind was friendly, blowing the warm air around us, not too hot, not too cold for her.
We looked at flowers and trees, listened to birds and peeked into crooks and crannies, the sky was blue, summer blue with floating clouds.
We walked ever so slowly and she was so happy. Her smile is like the glorious morning sun, her laugh is like the wind in the tree tops after rain.

I love her so much and I know she will cross over soon but I cherish every moment. She reminds me to never seize to love no matter how much it hurts.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The poetic retelling of your day really touched me Wis. I swear, every time I turn around, I am hearing of yet another death, another loss to myself or someone else. You are correct, we should never cease to love. We must all cherish our moments with each other while we can. Mary must be a beautiful soul if you love her so much. I'm so glad she got out to enjoy a beautiful day with a beautiful friend!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Though it's a beautiful song, there is such tragedy and sorrow behind it. I'm not sure if you are aware of it so I found this vid that explains it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

It's like every morning I wake up and say Yeah new start we can make it a good day!

And then it just goes crashing instantly.

I can't keep positivity in the face of daily stress overload.

You'd just think the law of averages would say some days won't be so bad but...apparently I won the black cloud lottery.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I see your passion for kitties Fin and it's wonderful! Glad you got to spend time with them. They are such amazing animals!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Though it's a beautiful song, there is such tragedy and sorrow behind it. I'm not sure if you are aware of it so I found this vid that explains it.

Yes, I was aware of it .

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

So sorry to hear that NB! Sometimes it is hard to push forward, but we do, don't we? I don't know how, but we do. You'll always have this sanctuary to come home to, to be yourself, to talk, share your thoughts and feelings and sigh a bit of relief, knowing there are people who care and understand. Hugs!

edit on 25-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok Hun, I wasn't sure. One of my Brothers used to sing that song and quite beautifully I must say. How are things?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ok Hun, I wasn't sure. One of my Brothers used to sing that song and quite beautifully I must say. How are things?

Things are well.. thank you for asking. Was very hot here today though, besides getting a few errands done I hunkered down indoors wit the AC full blast. Was a pleasant day , all in all.

How about you ? I read about your sad story of the tree on the property that you live on . Considering it used to be your family home , it would choke me up as well. I would have had a sympathy drink with you , and let you shed a few tears without calling you too emotional. 😉

Anyhoo... hope your day is going well.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The property belonged to my Parents when I was just an infant. Aside from maybe 10 years, I have lived here most of my life. When I sat out on the porch today, I looked at where the beauty once was and sighed at the loss of it.
LOL, thanks for saying you'd let me cry and not call me too emotional. That made me laugh.

It was hot here too, but not too bad. I enjoy reading again as it has been a few years since I have picked up a book. JustMike will be very happy as it is the book he wrote. Next, I will have to try to find the file again where Pheonix's book is on kindle and make it a point to read on the computer.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lol, check my footer oh awesome one!

I thought this thread was sometimes hard to catch up on since I am asleep when most post.

The Q thread is even harder.

Lol.

P

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yup, That is the one I will continue reading. I started it a long time ago it seems. Once I'm on the computer I tend to wander around from site to site so I get distracted. I promise though, I will indeed read the rest of A Symbiotic Bond. I mean...it has friggin dragons!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Some people push through with strength and courage,

I cheat.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Continued from above reply link.

They traveled for miles and even farther when they risked using various portals. The portals weren't always reliable, but they had been fortunate and it moved them quickly ahead. Throughout their journey, they had found the remnants of what were once lively villages, came across Lightworkers healing the wounded and sending their prayers to the great creator for the ones who weren't so lucky. Together they battled whatever Armagor scouts they came across. These creatures were hard to defeat, but they gave it their all and for now, it was enough.

Night looked around at her surroundings. She had allowed Marcon to lead the way for a while yet...something didn't look right. "Why are you going this way?" she asked. And...I never had a chance to ask you why you were sent to gaurd and guide me? On whos authority?" Marcon had a powerful presence. He was self confident and strong. His long blond hair whipped in his face by the strong wind and he pulled it back over his broad shoulders.

"No worries Star. You must know that other Elves speak of Night Star, the great Warrior Elf. They are aware of all you have been through and just thought that perhaps you could use someone such as myself by your side."

Night opened her velvet pouch and looked into the crytal sphere. There they were again the numbers 53 and 17. Pesky read them upside down from an over hanging branch. Upon closer inspection, Pesky discovered from her viewpoint upside down and reading the numbers backwards that those weren't numbers! Reading the numbers backwards it became a word and the word was LIES! "NIGHT! I need to speak with you...ALONE!" cried Pesky. The Elven Warrior quickly covered the sphere and tied the pouch back onto her leather belt. "Not now Pesky, hush!" She gave the pixie a wink so she would know that she too had seen.

She did of course question the meaning. Surely it couldn't have anything to do with Marcon. He was a perfect gentleman, an honorable Elf, why would he lie to them, for what possible reason? It didn't make sense. Still she was catious as they were heading in the wrong direction and he was leading the way. Marcon turned to see what all the exitement was about. Pesky was anything but quiet and he heard her words of concern. "Is anything wrong?" he asked.

Night tilted her head. "Marcon, you are headed the wrong way. I must insist we risk yet another portal. This time it should take us to Sir Gordi and others in need of our help." Without waiting for a response, she entered the door of the nearest tree and he quickly followed.

edit on 26-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

LOL! If things are really bad and I happen to be out, I might have a couple of drinks myself. I don't keep anything in the house unless it is Christmas or my Birthday...usually. Hang in there NB, we got your back!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I take that as a compliment, thank you. But the sad thing is that this society is built on manipulation. So the individual who refuses to take part in what is commonly accepted, is considered an out cast/ trouble maker.
I wear these distinctions as a badge of honor.

How are you Sir Fin? I wish you all the joy and strength you may need. Hugs the WISter

Good, because i meant it to be a compliment.

I am fine, thanks for asking. I have been loving this june. Temperatures have been low (around 16 c) I can't handle extreme heat. I just ate a pizza and now i am drinking beer. I also have noodles and pineapple. My friend says that it is a perverted combination and i say deal with it. Not much nutrients i think, but noodles, seasoning and pineapple is something i like very much!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I must admit I am a pineapple on pizza person too. It works very well. Pizza Hawaii they call it here. You can keep the noodles though. I'm more a rice guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

In Sweden, banana and curry are popular pizza toppings

I just took a six hour nap. I haven't had any coffee today, i think it is soon time for some dark roast arabica.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join