It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

YAY! It's Time! LOL
Nicely done m'lady. ***bowing***

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I like your new avatar

It has a nice summer vibe in it.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Our alcohol laws and restrictions got a bit more lenient when this year started. I would have liked if alcohol would be allowed to be sold anytime but no. 9AM-9PM you can buy. And bars of course but i don't like drinking with strangers listening to lousy music.

Anyhow, they are now selling beer in a Finnish city of Savonlinna, from the trunk of an old citroen. Alcohol is not allowed to be sold outdoors or from a hatch, so the seller built a "shop" behind the citroen. It measures 40cm x 35cm.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

YAY! It's Time! LOL
Nicely done m'lady. ***bowing***

I could have written it better, but I just wanted to move the story along. Send a PM and let me know the exact area you are in so we can find you, or maybe you will stumble upon us. Either way works for me. I forgot the name of the mountain, was it Ash? Glad you liked the latest episode.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Fin, what a lovely park area with the benches and water view. Cool booze truck thingy! LOL

You and Light mentioned pineapple. Never had it with noodles, love it on a Hawaiian pizza like Light mentioned. I also love pineapple mixed with kielbasa and cherries, or with sweet and sour chicken. I like fruit mixed in with some meals. I have been buying chicken salad with walnuts and dried cranberries.

I got up so late today! Slept like a baby though. I have to wash my hair and go outside for a bit, but will have some lunch first.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
Hello everyone.
I wanted to share something with you all.
My niece put this on facebook saying it was hilarious.
She is right.
This is a commercial for a product called "BedJet."
The writers for this commercial were genius.
I found it funny anyway.
So here it is.
I hope it gives you a chuckle.

Curious if anyone saw this post.
Or I wonder if no one cares.
I only mention it because my last several posts have been pretty much ignored.
Now I know I'm guilty of being not the most social guy.
Heck I've written about my short comings in interacting with folks before.
But lately I've begun to wonder if it's my breath...or something else.
Oh well..I'm going to slink out now.
I'll be in the trees beyond the bushes.
Oh and that was a good story Night.
I'm working on another chapter.
(On the other hand i could say I already posted it. I don't think anyone will notice the difference. LOL)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I like your new avatar

It has a nice summer vibe in it.

Thanks Fins,
I liked that pic because it pretty much sums up how I like to spend my summers!
Making music whilst sharing a beer or three with good friends.
Bring it on!

originally posted by: Night Star

I could have written it better, but I just wanted to move the story along. Send a PM and let me know the exact area you are in so we can find you, or maybe you will stumble upon us. Either way works for me. I forgot the name of the mountain, was it Ash? Glad you liked the latest episode.

Yeah, Gordi and Pudge are headed to Ash Mountain following the trail of some Armagors who've grabbed Mixie (and apparently some other pixies too)... we don't know why yet, but are going to try and free her (them)!
I believe that Errollore is headed that way too?

G

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Hi Tom,
I've been popping in and out, but haven't had much time to watch the videos or reply very much - sorry!
I've watched the first minute or so now and it is quite funny.

Am looking forward to your next chapter of the story very much.

Hugs to Gail!

G

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Oh man, I meant to comment on that post Tom, I really did. Sometimes I am scattered with open pages and bouncing from one place to another while trying to reply to everyone. Sometimes I may not be at my best and tend to overlook a post without meaning to. The ad was funny!

I am very excited and looking forward to your new story post. I get confused easy, so are you are you in a different place than Gordi? I had all our posts and the pages we last posted, but once I started moving things around while Mark was doing prep work for the apartment, pads got misplaced. I'm always looking for something lately, like where the hell did this item go or that one? LOL

I promise to pay more attention. I always miss you when you're gone, so please believe me when I say, your presence and posts are most appreciated. You are loved Tom. No worries! Sweet Bug too of course!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ok, gotcha, my brave Warrior Sir Gordi of the Shedlands and Pudge are following a trail left by the armagors to save Mixie and others Pixies. Now we need to know where Errollore our Wizard is.

Who else will come along? Light are you still with the dragon Sisters? Will you guys be doing battle with us? Anyone else can jump in wheneer they please, if they please.

edit on 26-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've been here too and am not very happy today

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I get ya Blue!

Sad day all around.
Going to make sure tomorrow is better though.

Hope yours and everyone else's is also!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Yep, super bad day here as well.

You can point out hypocrisy and wrongdoing in the workplace, but they will come down on you hard for it. True story. And I'll never be able to prove retaliation.

edit on 26-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Looks like some extra love and hugs are needed in here. If anyone needs to talk, you can always send me a PM. Love you all so much!

edit on 26-6-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

PM was sent 3-4 hours ago

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yo!

Had my morning coffee. Now i am trying to cheer up those of you who are feeling down. Maybe Jarv can do it with slack-jaw. My memory says that it was Meathead who brought this to my attention in ATS rap thread. If my memory is wrong, then it is a mandela effect and i won't apologize

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

PM was sent 3-4 hours ago

I'm so sorry Hun, I got sleepy and needed to rest. Now I'm up and on a long distance call. You know I always reply to your messages...eventually. LOL

Big hug and lotsa luv!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Handsome young man in the vid! Love his hair!

You made me laugh about the mandela affect and not apologizing. LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy
You made me laugh about the mandela affect and not apologizing. LOL

Good! I like to make people laugh.

On a side note, about Mandela effect, i am not that serious about it anymore. Changes are so minor in importance, like a song lyric or spelling of someone's name. I am just unable to care.
if my choices are a) freak out about it or b) not caring, i choose b.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join