It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you, you wonderful loveable beings.
I never have to explain but just reach out and you take my hand.
You keep me above surface.
You put up with my silly quirks.

Know who ever you are, where ever you are, you have made a difference in one little life.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Know who ever you are, where ever you are, you have made a difference in one little life.

You call them silly quirks..I call them lovable traits..

/Hugs hun

Ok gang off to watch modern family and cuddle with Layna bear, Have a great night!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I can’t speak for everyone but I do not put up with your silly quirks..I adore them !!
They are what makes you so unique and special.

Thank you for having a positive impact on my life WIS.. I have learned many things about myself from reading your posts, and they have kept me honest.

Another hug ... ((( hug )))

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hello guys, this is the only place to go for my request.
I am in need of some serious pampering, comforting and most of all hugs.
Thank you.

/big hugs

hope you like this song, it makes me smile

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dakini37
a reply to: Timely
What if the times in our lives we are most in fear, uncertain, lost etc are our passageways into our worlds of discovery?
Pondering.

Fear, uncertainty and feeling of being lost serving as passageways? I think they could be just that, and i think they often are. These days i accept those feelings as part of my nature and i know they will go away eventually. For me, they become bigger if i try to fight them. A passageway leads practically nowhere for me, if i don't walk it first.

And a warm welcome, you seem nice!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

She has pixie dust in the vid 😏.

Hi fiverx313 ... how are you today ?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WIS

*HUG*

If you are feeling down because of the people at your workplace, remember that you have already made efforts to make things better. Of course their negative energy affects you and can make you feel bad, that is because you are not made of stone.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

She has pixie dust in the vid 😏.

she sure does. i didn't really think about that when i was posting, but it seems apropos

Hi fiverx313 ... how are you today ?

edgy.. i have a minor surgery friday, and i know it'll be fine. it's really minor, about as minor as these things possibly get -- but i'm nervous about it anyway (medical stuff
), and about the pain.

so i'm trying not to worry but i can see it coming out in all these other ways and i'm irritable as hell about nearly everything, lol. anxiety's a bitch sometimes.. i'm hanging in there, though.

how are you today?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Try to relax about the surgery...if it’s minor ...these things tend to take care of themselves.

How am I ? If I am to be honest , I’d have to say bored 😏. But I guess that’s better than too much drama and stress.
It’s been an exceptionally long winter here in my part of Canada, and it snowed again today ... going to snow again next week. Really ? Enough already !! I had a snow day , and stayed in all day not getting much of importance done.😆

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello my Lovelies! I see we have a lovely new person who found our magical realm. Hello and welcome!!!!

Wis, Hugs!

I feel better having been out of the damned house and spending time with my friend. She has to put her dog down Friday though. We both sat in the car crying. Always so hard losing a dear furry child.

Love you all!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Like this cat, I feel that I'm stuck someplace where no one can reach me. All I can do is look on the world seeing how things are better in one place vs another.

I'm just having a neutral day in which nothing that takes place matters while I sit here waiting for change to happen, just waiting.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I have been down too Blue, but we can do this together. We can pull through and somehow rise above it all. We are Sheddite Warriors after all.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Good luck with your surgery Hun! I'm a nervous Nelly too. I can't even stand having tests.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Try to relax about the surgery...if it’s minor ...these things tend to take care of themselves.

you're right, and i'm definitely trying. it'll be over soon one way or the other anyway.

How am I ? If I am to be honest , I’d have to say bored 😏. But I guess that’s better than too much drama and stress.

YOU'RE bored? I just took an 18 minute nielsen survey over the phone! top that

It’s been an exceptionally long winter here in my part of Canada, and it snowed again today ... going to snow again next week. Really ? Enough already !! I had a snow day , and stayed in all day not getting much of importance done.😆

i moved to san francisco last year.. i haven't seen snow all summer. can't say i miss it... snow days are nice though.

originally posted by: Night Star
I feel better having been out of the damned house and spending time with my friend. She has to put her dog down Friday though. We both sat in the car crying. Always so hard losing a dear furry child.

aw, that's never easy

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Like this cat, I feel that I'm stuck someplace where no one can reach me. All I can do is look on the world seeing how things are better in one place vs another.

I'm just having a neutral day in which nothing that takes place matters while I sit here waiting for change to happen, just waiting.

cool pic!

is there anything you'd look back and wish you'd gotten done, after things change? might be a good time to start a project.

originally posted by: Night Star
Good luck with your surgery Hun! I'm a nervous Nelly too. I can't even stand having tests.

thank you! i get through routine stuff okay at this point but i really had a lot of anxiety attached to medical stuff after a close relative got very sick and passed. the rational part of my brain is, well, rational about it. but that gnawing impending doom-feeling is so hard to shut up sometimes, even when there's no good reason for it.

brains, what a pain

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

"Good things happen to those who wait"

Here is an instrumental song for you, from a movie soundtrack. I find this empowering and i want to link it now.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

that was taken a couple of years ago when my son was playing around with our girl Mildred (his younger sister), she puts up with so much crap from us, and our addition, the bullyboy Onslow.

I love her expression. It's of pained tolerance.

She's curled up by my side as I type this.

Thought I would randomly share

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Fin, loved the vid!

Auroraaus, adorable kitty!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

[[[[[[[[WIS]]]]]]]]

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Cats are a little enigmatic.

We have a cat over the back who sits on the fence waiting for handouts.

She ate pieces of bread ... and earned the name "bread eating cat".

Our cats will largely ignore her, which suits us ... unless food is involved, so we must sneak 'bread' treats without our two noticing. We can give her most things and she loves it.

I was peeling and de-veining prawns today and thought bread would love the scraps, hell our cats near take your hand with any seafood offered !

Bread ( weird thing poor cat ) upon sighting, then smelling fresh prawn ... pulled a face and retreated post haste !!

Cats can be wierd, but they are all different and have individual personalities.

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff ...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Awwww, poor kitty! I'm glad you are looking after it. Maybe try tuna next time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join