It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

OMG, that's a hell of a day you had there! Love your positive attitude Fiver!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i'm always positive in retrospect, lol

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That is really great attitude!

Hmm... So how did you get the car doors open then, eventually?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
my husband came by after he got off work around 1pm... he had my spare key.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
For some reason, I couldn't post last night/early Morning. Maybe something with the site?
Anyway, I will be going out later and gone for the day. I hope everyone has a great day!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Site was indeed broken for a few hours, problem has been resolved. Only PC users were affected. Replies, flags and stars were unavailable during that time. There's a thread in Board Business & Questions that explains it. It works now.

Have fun today! Not too much though...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I can also give an example of locking things inside with the key in there also.

A couple of years ago i decided to resign from the army reserves, and i had to spend 5 days at civilian service center. It turned out to be a great experience but didn't start so well

I took the bus there, and i was told that my room will be in the fourth floor. So i get there and my roommate for the next five days was already there, we shook hands and introduced ourselves and everything was ok. So first evening i got tired after welcome lectures, good food, and the travelling there in the first place.

I put all my belongings to one of the closets there and locked the closet door. Key in jeans pockets, jeans in the locked closet, all i had was boxer shorts on and a huge
above my head. So i understood i got 2 options. Just walk proudly with boxer shorts on from 4th floor to the 1st where the staff was. Or actually those who were doing their civilian service instead of army. Or, wait for my roommate to come back from wherever and tell him the whole thing and ask if he could go explain the situation for me
I chose the latter, and soon he came back to our room. I was like "Dude, i locked all my stuff to the closet and all i have is boxers, could you go ask around a bit if anyone has a really strong cutting tool somewhere."

So he was happy to help and the next morning some other dude showed up and cut my lock to pieces. Well of course i said something like "Sorry to cause you extra work" and he was like "No worries, man, it happens to a one or a few newbies everytime they come here."

In a nutshell why i was there, is that when army is done, and one wishes to resign from reserves, 5 days had to be spent at civilian service center. Monday - friday. Many like-minded people. Very diverse. When it was meal time there were great vegetarian and vegan options too. Great speeches. 3 different types of courses to go through it, i chose environmental issues and human rights. After the daily conversations and speeches were over, some people left to bars nearby but i decided that i can drink back home then, and take everything out of this week sober. It was a great week, i would go second time right now if it was possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank you Light! It will be a long day and I will return to you guys tonight sometime. Right now I need coffee...more coffee.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Bahahaha! That cracked me up! I'm sure you looked adorable in your boxers. LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

LOLOL!

At least you weren't naked or had a knife in your foot.

Great movie if you haven't seen it. Hacksaw Ridge

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wake up!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! Funny!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Finally, it's working again!

...and I've completely forgotten everything that I was going to reply to!

@Dakini - I also make a pretty awesome home-made Shepherds Pie! (AND... I am a Leo & Dragon too!!)

@WIS - Making note of "Fuddle Muffin" - Thank You!

Hello everyone else! (Sorry if I've forgotten to reply individually!)

Happy FRIDAY!

G

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey, what about that "parachuting for beginners" book you have now? Planning to jump? My step brother did it a couple of times and loved it. I don't have interest nor enough courage, but the general idea is cool. Winning the forces of gravity with a piece of fabric. But i don't enjoy when body creates adrenaline to the bloodstream.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fin, love the meme and so true!

Hiya Gordi!

One of my fighting fish died.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'd die of a heart attack on my way down. No way!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I had to google fighting fish. They are absolutely beautiful i see.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The one I had was a beautiful breed! He was blue and white with flowing fins that looked like flowing flower petals. I still have another, but nowhere near as gorgeous. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for another beauty. It could be months before I find one as beautiful.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Hey, what about that "parachuting for beginners" book you have now? Planning to jump? My step brother did it a couple of times and loved it. I don't have interest nor enough courage, but the general idea is cool. Winning the forces of gravity with a piece of fabric. But i don't enjoy when body creates adrenaline to the bloodstream.

uhm...
"parachuting for beginners" by Hugo Furst?

It's just a made-up book like "Snakes of the World" by Anna Conda,
or
"Not Going Digital" by Anna Logg

In summary, no - I am not planning on jumping! (as far as I know!!)

G

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join