It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Skid, it's never too early to take a nap.

Hi Gordi, you've been hanging out with Skiddy too long. He posts those types of things on his facebook all the time. LOL

Blue, what a cool cat pic!

Rainbow jane, how lovely to see you dear! How have you been?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Ooops, sorry, I missed your post. Hello! How are you today?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sorry sweetie, it wasn't a personal accusation, I just thought we had been unfairly cut short.
Talk to you soon, a little bedazzled at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The Shed lives on and continues no matter if we are up to page 195 or 200. No one missed anything, we just continue on. I have started many Sheds early, like when the pages are in the 190's and I know the next day I will be gone all day and night or busy with other things that day and the following day. I can never predict how quickly the pages will fly by so I wing it.

Wouldn't want Sheddites wandering around aimlessly without a new home.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

to the stars

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You are sweet to ask! Lots going on in my life-some of both. Not all rainbows.
Hope you are floating on cotton candy clouds-soft and fluffy!

I have a younger brother seriously ill in the hospital-been there for a month-I have serious crocodile tears in my heart.
Don't see the sunshine in his future.

Trying to go my happy place-floating on a shimmery ocean and not letting the waves overtake me.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Night Star/Night Wisps...hopefully there's room for both?

Wolf spiders as well? so fuzzy friendly and great company in the garden!
Shhhhh don't tell anyone but they like gentle pets.
Our little secret!
edit on 10-4-2018 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

Wow! Awesome vid! Thank you for sharing that! How are you Hun?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Oh Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear about your Brother!

Hugs! Sometimes there just aren't any words, but there is always hugs and a hand to hold.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Oh how very enchanting and beautiful! Loved the vids! And yes, there is room for Night Star and Night Wisps.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

Wow! Awesome vid! Thank you for sharing that! How are you Hun?

I'm fine
Thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Good morning

I had a good evening yesterday. A friend invited me and other friend over. We had a good time, nice mix of lightweight chat and heavy things. His cat seemingly enjoyed being in front of the balcony door all the time, so when we went to the balcony to smoke, the cat was on our way and we had to perform ninja moves to get by the cat in an already tight space. She was all like "Going to the balcony again? Might sure be easier if i moved a little, eh?"

Friend decided to make room in his wardrobe for new clothes, i got some old, but intact and washed ones. A black snowboarding jacket, perfect fit, warm and a billion pockets. Skateboarding shoes, lightweight and breathing. Both brand names. The friend can seem distant at times, like he has too much on his mind and on his shoulders and i can't contact properly. But when he gives, then he really gives. Rarely complains about anything, never wants anything.

Then i got home and oh my was i tired... I mean really Tired with a capital T. Just wanted to fall asleep and stay asleep for a very long time and it felt great. Before i just ate because i understood that without food i will not get far. Slept for the same reason. Now i actually feel hunger and healthy fatigue so eating and sleeping are quite rewarding.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You sound like you are doing well Fin. How wonderful for you! Glad you got some new things from your friend. When I'm feeling better and have more energy, I need to give away a lot of stuff. I'm happy to hear you are eating and getting enough sleep. Keep taking care of yourself Sweetie.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You seem to be doing really well Fin. Happy to read your posts lately... keep up the good work !

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Hi Night... I have a lot of stuff to give away as well 😕 .. just don’t have the mental energy to make decisions at this time.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah, doing fine, this is new to me, if tiny moments here and there don't count. Or maybe this is not new but something that i had forgotten. Maybe the one who said "It is darkest just before the dawn" was right. Trying to spread neutral or positive things IRL and online these days. It is not my purpose in this life to make anyone's journey any harder. I don't know what my purpose is but i know plenty of things which it is not.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I hear ya! Maybe some day soon, things will turn around for us. Maybe start out really slow, a few items at a time.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I see that you are not too far away from New York. Have you been there? Might be cool. All the rush and the fuss, lights everywhere, and huge diversity of people.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

I hear ya! Maybe some day soon, things will turn around for us. Maybe start out really slow, a few items at a time.

Good plan... start out slow.. little by little.. it eventually gets done.

On a side note ... wanted to share a video I found that was endearing to watch. Did make a thread about it, but I’m posting it here as well. You’ll enjoy this Night... maybe you’ve seen it already.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yes I have been to New York, many, many years ago. It was fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join