It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The heart is a multi-layered organism.

Feeling so many different emotions at one time and many different times.

Fear can eat away the heart-but can also be repaired by those caring enough to feed, care and console by special, loving beings-here, as told by Elves, fairies and other loving spirits who care and heal.

Only feeling trust after the comfort of those loving guides-and we all need them in our lives to lift up our hopes and dreams again once they have been crushed.

Thank God for the gifts of the healers.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Another one already?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Right? Plus she was sneaky about it and I didn't get a chance to lick all the cookies.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
His weathered face was molded by the ever changing elements around him and his body was twisted and gnarled by the forceful breath of nature.

He was ancient as old as time and home to many dwellers of the forest and his arms bore the weight of many family’s.

The old ent no longer had any desire to move about his realm of nature as he had grown tall and strong through the ages of his life and now he tired. This spot where he stood now rooted was sublime in every way to him. The radiant sun rained down upon him giving all he ever needed.

(Just a little short thing I wrote)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
NightStar,

The new place is beautiful. As soon as I got here I felt at peace.

Some wonderful and true words have been written in the first five pages of this thread.

These days I just like to come here and sit, listen and think.

We are all very blessed in our own ways.

Peace Be To You All, who come to this magical place.

Thank you NightStar for keeping this place alive.

This is a stick that Jacy made famous. It's not just a stick.
Can't find the link to the thread.

Found it!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-4-2018 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Jeez. I would hate to be this Mom.

www.newsweek.com...

www.facebook.com...

Sorry Can't upload pic for some reason. (I thought I paid my rent)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I go away for ONE WEEKEND.... and.... this happens! LOL

OK, who's hidden the beer?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OK, who's hidden the beer?

* looks at LightSpeedDriver* ... ummm I prefer not to say.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I remember you always as a benevolent being. Now as your title had drawn me to this thread remembering myself doing a contest on worth1000 as it doesn't exist anymore.

This I made back I believe it was in 2009 and the title also was called The Shed not knowing why I made this?

How remarkable, no wonder it drew my attention. I believe somewhere The Shed does exist as I also believe in dragons as I recently have seen one " within the clouds of thunder " Don't tell anyone because one day ill find The Shed and enter it to explore that magical place..

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Good evening Members of the shed! I'm a long time lurker coming out of hiding for a few minutes in order to see if anyone in here would want to participate in a research project.

It's a chance to get your scholar title, plus meet new members and do what you guys seem to do best...write! (yes, I've read some of the story here as well as all the short stories you've posted).

So, just wanted to make sure that you guys saw the research forum was open again. All the info on the rules can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm looking to do a project...but I'm open to pretty much any subject matter...I just like to research!

If anyone is interested you can PM the mods Eric or Drums. They will help you get started!

Have a great week and thanks for taking the time to check it out!

blend

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

That was beautiful! It is so wonderful to see you Justso! I do hope you stay with us here!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Wow, what a beautiful piece! I'm surprised you don't have writers status. Loved this!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thank you! How lovely to see you here! Cool pic! You can explore this Shed while you wait for the other one.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I got all behind in here.

Hello Gordi! How was your little trip?

Hiya Skiddy! Glad you found us!

Mason, LOL! If you're going to lick the cookies, make sure they are in your own plate.

Kat! Missed you so much Hun! That was an awesome thread!

Tom, thank you so much for bringing the vid! Always loved it so much!!!!

Hello Sheye!

Hi blend! That looks awesome! Wonder what the topics will be.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi Night ... looks like you’re back to your perky self !! Good to have you back , feeling better.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Not perky, but getting better. Hi! Sorting out my meds into weekly pill boxes. How are you Hun?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Not perky, but getting better. Hi! Sorting out my meds into weekly pill boxes. How are you Hun?

Lol ... you know you’re getting up there in age if you have pill boxes to sort 😉.. kidding of course.. you’re still twenty one in spirit.

How am I ? Meh ... I’ve been better. Basically in lurker mode these days as I feel I have nothing substantial to post. I do like throwing stars around as well 😏.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Jeez I am happy I hitched a ride.

I hope every one arrived safely.
Hello to all the new comers, you found the door to the infinite realm.

Why cutting us five pages short?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's horrible to have so many in lurker mode.

Hope you jump back in soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join