It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
New Q Post 1123:

Qanon.pub

Is this implying that the whole chemical attack/US retaliation was Bolton's chance to weed out the warmongers from DoD/CIA?
edit on 10-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta qanon.pub link

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Laughs nervously - made a thread back in January:

Trumpets Of The Apocalypse And The Hawaii False Missile Alert

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not trying to debunk the sounds but combine these with the project to make sound out of thin air:

Sounds of the Nightmare Machine
Horror Musical Instrument - The Apprehension Engine
"The Wing" Sound Sculpture

There is also the classical one in hollywood, the waterphone. All of these have been used for a while for horror sounds / movie soundtracks, etc.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't think Assad was behind the chemical attack. To prove it, Russia is inviting in U.N. inspectors.
www.theguardian.com...
Could be McCain-minded deep-staters who are at fault?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Blue.

Now wait for Grey.

Edit: Rogers is still there.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what I'm saying Carewemust - this event has given the opportunity to find out who in DoD pushed unreasonably for a US attack and is therefore black hat or subservient to military industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I just did a weird search

THE GOSPEL OF Q

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Bill Clinton is taking plaudits with Tony Blair at the University of Belfast right now for the Northern Ireland Good Friday agreement.

The BBC is covering LIVE. This Irish Central article gives some info.

He is getting the Freedom of Belfast! I guess that gives him somewhere to escape to. It could be rather embarassing to Belfast in 6 months time though.

Interesting to me because I went on a school exchange trip to Belfast at the height of the troubles and was tailed by both the IRA and MI5 as we were driven down the Falls Road.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

THE GOSPEL OF Q

I bumped into this particular Q recently as well reading The Case for Christ.

Hmmm-worthy to say the least.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

why was that blue?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

very interesting. Thanks for the info

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

THE GOSPEL OF Q

...as in Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found.
These are the so-called Gnostic Gospels.
Very interesting as a subject on their own...but, likely not connected in any manner with our Q.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

why was that blue?

Look at the ties.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Are the next ones gonna have gray ties?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

D in cover.

Digging up more FB .. Outside of being let off the hook, just another reason they paid off the investigators.

Can facebook fix it's own worst bug

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I think he may be referring to the suits.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For all the doubters that POTUS is not with We the People. Transcript of the speech that got Trump elected

I didn’t need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Reporting in the MSM shows that I was bang on (hope I didn't give them any ideas). Trump has called out the violation of attorney-client privilege.

If the warrant they got didn't contain probable cause ie: evidence or suspicion of a crime, then it could be a violation of the law.

I believe that the IG Report and it's accompanying recommendations will give the Trump admin cause to fire both RR and Mueller and thus their panicked, accelerated schedule to try to get dirt on Trump.

#ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Odd choice of words at the end. Schumer: It's time to vote on legislation protecting Mueller

Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Tuesday called on Senate GOP leaders to bring legislation to the floor that would protect special counsel Robert Mueller from being fired in the midst of heightened tension over his investigation of the president.

Schumer called for new protections of Mueller hours after the FBI raided the Manhattan office of Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, enraging the president.

The Democratic leader warned that Mueller’s investigation must be allowed to proceed unimpeded to avoid a constitutional crisis.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You've made my day!!! thank you

www.reuters.com...

The victory could embolden Orban to put more muscle into a Central European alliance against EU migration policies, working with other right-wing nationalists in Poland and Austria,and further expose cracks in the 28-nation bloc.

A Fidesz spokesman told state radio on Monday: “After parliament is formed, at the end of April ... in early May in the next parliament session we can start work ... that is needed in the interest of the country, which could be the Stop Soros legal package.”

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join