It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Blue.
Grey.
Brown.
Collision Course.
[V]

Can you clarify this post? I see posters working out the clues, but is this a "Q" crumb/post? Or is this a "V" post? It is a bit confusing. I didn't see these hints in recent Q postings.

All posts signed with [V] belong to me. Wait for the next Q drops.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I was wondering whether to post this last night - but seeing you brought up the 60 mins expose - why the hell not

Kim Beazley Senior: ASIO Agent and Child Trafficker

pedophilesdownunder.com...

15/01/2016 by Steve McMurray

Kim Edward Beazley was a former Labor Party member of the Australian House of Representatives and Education Minister for 32 years. He is the father of the current Ambassador of Australia to the United States, Kim Christian Beazley – who has previously served as Minister of Defence and attended the Bohemian Grove.

Both are known for being strong supporters of the CIA and both were involved with a well documented CIA-backed, psychological operation that took the form of a Christian-spiritualist movement. This movement was first known as the Oxford Group, and later evolved into what is known as Moral Re-Armament (MRA).

It was founded by Nazi supporter, Frank Buchman, who planned on using MRA as the basis to form a world religion. Beazley Senior was heavily involved with MRA’s anti-communist operations in Australia and abroad. He was also the was the man who oversaw the trafficking of Fiona Barnett to VIP’s at Parliament House in Canberra – as part of a ‘dirty tricks’ operation to compromise and control politicians.

And in other news Kim Beazley (the aboves son) has just been named the Governor of Western Australia

www.abc.net.au...

Former federal Labor leader and US ambassador Kim Beazley has been announced as the 33rd governor of Western Australia. Mr Beazley will replace Kerry Sanderson, who became Governor in late 2014 and is preparing to step down from the position. Describing him as "one of WA's most respected citizens", Premier Mark McGowan said Mr Beazley had been appointed following the Queen's approval of his recommendation.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
I see your point Jan.

However, the spreadsheet has deliberately been designed to be readable offline. Should the internet kill switch be pulled this will be readable standalone on a laptop. Unfortunately most laptops will not have PHP, C++ or Python installed - the majority will have Excel though!

In terms of complexity this is not far beyond expected Excel use. It's only 4MB now and I've built complex financial models of 20 interlinked 50MB excel files on 15 year old versions of Excel.

FYI you CAN indent and space the formulae in excel using Alt+Enter and the space bar. My picture below shows how I've done it:

On the domain name I'll see if I can get one anonymously here and PM you.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yulia Skripal discharged from hospital after Salisbury attack

Sergei Skripal, 66, is also making good progress and doctors hope he will be able to leave hospital “in due course”.

That whole "Putin did it" narrative is so ridiculous. It's right up there with the FF in Syria.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Lion > Lying I don'y really see... but mainly because i'm too logically wired and don't understand why Q coding algorithm would expect us to jump from one to the other.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is Tiger online yet? Need her visionary skills on this magic square output!

Q Post 1105 is the first in ALL CAPS for almost 2 months (300 posts). Therefore i think it needs attention. Here is a pic of the output square which has a full name as well as part of mine and IAMTATs handles. Could be nothing but there must be a reason for going ALLCAPS:

At first glance I can tell you "Fusion GPS" is in there.

Do you see Aleppo also?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

If not Assad.. WHO would have the capability, AND want the U.S. to stay in Syria?

According to chemical weapons expert Åke Sellström, who investigated the use of chemical weapons in both Iraq and Syria, it is unlikely that Bashar Al-Assad and the Syrian Army were responsible for the attack in Eastern Ghouta on Saturday.

Source: www.infowars.com...

For what it's worth, Russia is saying they've been to the sight of the alleged chemical attack, and they've found no evidence it really happened. They're claiming it's a hoax.

That would be consistent with what we know about the White Helmets. Those of us that follow the war realized a long time ago that the White Helmets are foreign propaganda agents. Probably CIA.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Apr 10 2018 00:48:24 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 466abe 979213 NEW
>>979093

TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.

Q

Notice Q is not saying "Trust Mueller."

Post # 1110 says "RR problems."

Mueller and Rosenstein are black hats. The idea that they're secretly good guys is just wishful thinking.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Interesting enough.. Though planned.

Homeland Security Adviser resigns

edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The level of moves is not looking good "RUSSIA DELIVERED 40 PANTSIR-S1 AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS TO SYRIA – STATE MEDIA" southfront.org... The big boys are going to try out their new toys it seems .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lilroanie

Thank-you. In my research of who Quentin Tarantino is, I came across this LA Restaurant where they serve human flesh dishes.

www.cannibalclub.org...

You think he eats there?

Been waiting for someone to mention this...

S Korea cracks down on 'human flesh capsules'

Have you eaten Burgers contain rat and human DNA

Another EVIL company The marketing surrounding Sweet Jesus Ice Cream is based on satanic symbolism combined with children in creepy and questionable situations.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Trump pledges forceful action in Syria showimg he has been played:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well that blows the big one.

It might be like last year: a salvo of missiles, that ultimately accomplishes nothing.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They might be right. Russia is inviting inspectors to the alleged chemical attack site.
www.firstpost.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

From PE's link:

F
C
L

They're an Indian company, and seem to specialize in chemicals for the textile industry.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: smashdem

Yes it is! If we could find a way of nesting subjects in different palatable layers it may make it easier.

"Enter the middle chamber for trafficking but you'll need to enter the inner sanctum for the occult/sacrificial stuff"

That sounds almost the same as what is happening now, how is that any better?
It is limiting the knowledge people have available based on what their perceived "woke" level is or some nonsense that will end up being deemed by someone else.

"No no tommy, you cant open that part of the book yet, you arent initiated. "

Also, please do 5 minutes of research before you guys post crap about the cannibal club, jeesh.
Not saying this stuff doesnt happen but just look up that specific one. All the "employees" are stock photos. It was a promotion for some loser art student.
edit on 10-4-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Trumpet sounds in the skies of Hawaii

I never link ... Search it out....

Not sure what to think ...Anyone here in Hawaii ?

Time To Pray folks ....

Yikes

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It might be like last year: a salvo of missiles, that ultimately accomplishes nothing.
and or to check out the air defenses again . The last time there really wasn't much damage and very little traces of the number of missiles that got launched .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Future proves Past. Ex-Best Buy CEO quits Mayo board; donated to group that placed anti-Islam ads

Former Best Buy CEO Brad Anderson has stepped down from the Mayo Clinic board after he confirmed he contributed $25,000 in 2016 to a right-wing group that distributed inflammatory anti-Muslim videos.

A Mayo Clinic spokesperson confirmed Anderson offered his resignation as a member of Mayo Clinic's board of trustees and the institution accepted. Anderson also serves as a trustee of the parent company of Minnesota Public Radio News.

The controversy surfaced Thursday after the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets blog first reported that Anderson and an organization linked to Best Buy founder Richard Schulze each contributed $25,000 in 2016 to Secure America Now, a so-called "dark money" organization that ran highly targeted ads designed to stoke fears of Muslims in the weeks before the 2016 election.

Mayo Clinic CEO Dr. John Noseworthy will leave at year-end

Dr. John Noseworthy, the president and CEO of Mayo Clinic, will leave the health system at the end of 2018 after a 28-year career at Mayo.

In a statement, Mayo said a search committee will be announced soon and will include input from staff. The announcement comes after the completion of a $3.76 billion, eight-year philanthropic campaign.

“I am honored that the Board of Trustees asked me to serve another year, through the end of 2018,” said Noseworthy, who has helmed Mayo for the past nine years. “Every day, I continue to be inspired by the work of Mayo’s staff and how they embody our shared values to care for our patients and advance the field of medicine.”

Mayo, which has almost 42,000 Minnesota employees, is the state's largest single employer. It's also the largest Minnesota-based hospital by far, with more than $2 billion in operating revenue.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

That wasn't my intention.

The aim was to give the reader the choice of what to read by providing some kind of classification that flagged to them whether it will be something they're comfortable to read.

I'm definitely not suggesting censoring - just labelling!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Trumpet sounds in the skies of Hawaii

I never link ... Search it out....

Not sure what to think ...Anyone here in Hawaii ?

Time To Pray folks ....

Yikes

edit on 10-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join