It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Unaswered Q V3.1 2018 04 10 incl. Magic Square tool

Q Post pictures up to 2018 04 10

Major update
1) The copies of pictures from Q and Anon posts are now in the second file,
2) There are now 2 graph tabs in the main spreadsheet; daily and monthly posts,
3) I have automated checking for POTUS tweets that are 1, 5, 10 or 15 minutes after a Q Post:
a) There are 2 new columns that show the relevant tweet and how many minutes it is after a Q post (1, 5, 10 or 15 only),
b) The delta mins column is highlighted amber when there's a hit,
c) There are 21 "hits" to date - I think only a handful have been commented on by Q or Anons so we need to analyse the others!
4) Includes Tweets upto a few hours ago and up to Q Post 1122

Brain frazzled now - getting 960 character long nested excel formulae right is not good for one's health!!!

edit on 10-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo d)

edit on 10-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: twts n posts

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Trump pledges forceful action in Syria showimg he has been played:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well that blows the big one.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This thread is very glitchy..... This alone has me interested.
Q#17 V#Gods

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Russia gives in to UN and US Pressure. Invites Inspectors to the site of the alleged chemical attack.

www.washingtonpost.com... b79966_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2099b7ffdc08

Uh Oh...link's not working. Google and ye shall find.
edit on 4/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

re ecole = school in French

Pay attention to the French school of thinking/politics/military/diplomacy etc.?

2 weeks from now:

The president has hosted several foreign leaders since taking office, but none has been an official state visit. 

Trump's first state visit to be held April 24 with guest of honor Emmanuel Macron

welcoming President Macron to the United States Capitol to address a joint meeting of Congress on April 25

The last foreign leader to address members of the House of Representatives and the Senate was Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in 2016.

France's Emmanuel Macron invited to address US Congress in April

And of course current events in Syria:

Trump and Emmanuel Macron coordinating response to Syria chemical weapons attack

How and why Trump and Macron will strike Assad

As most here I am convinced the Syrian chemical attack was a FF. How this is being handled should be quite interesting and telling. I am pretty sure Macron is a R. Puppet. Here are two threads I made a while ago that may be relevant in context (France = Hexagon):

Messiah In The Hexagon
Hexagon In The Hexagon - France's New Military HQ

ETA: Macron related post from TH3WH17ERABB17 PART 4 link (Pyramid, Obama, Les Napoleons)

ETA 2: Macron about Minerva's Owl (contribution to ATS thread The Owls are not what they seem by Skyfloating) link
edit on 10-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

From PE's link:

F
C
L

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Stephen Hawking pictured on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Island of Sin'
Could his death be related to something that he wanted of his chest?
I really respect this man and I don't think he would have go there if he knew.

Hawking died at the age of 76, not bad for someone suffering ALS.
Dont scientists enjoy sex? Or was he there for other things as well?

Speaking of "off his chest" - maybe he's (offed) uploaded his brain to AI?

If "its" possible, Hawking would have had access to the greatest minds.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hi good to see you're knee deep in this thread. I have been researching symbolism for a while.

As an ex Christian I understand exactly what Ketsuko is saying. You don't need to read the whole Bible to see that things don't just happen without careful thought going into it; there are spiritual forces at play here.

We are spirits in a material world.

Look at the design of Washington DC.

Look at the design of this modern city Astana.
Boasts the worlds biggest tent, LOL

11:44 minute video

10 minute read...
secretsofthefed.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Too early in the morning for that one!
Coffee stings as it exits the nose, btw.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The square/coloring thingy made me notice that Billion people contains Lion People.

The Lion People: Intercosmic Messages from the Future Paperback – Unabridged, July 10, 2006

by Murry Hope  (Author)

The author, one of the leading writers on the metaphysics and parapsychology of ancient beliefs, reveals her channeled communications with the Paschats, a race of leonine beings from another world and another time. Covers the nature of death, karma and reincarnation; procedures of healing and self-healing; the reality of other intelligent forms in the universe; the cosmic connection between Sirius and the planet Earth; new and intriguing ways of self-discovery; why some people seem to have an easy life while others suffer. the author also provides evidence from historic sources, ancient arcane traditions, art, anthropology and astrology, which lend credence to the existence of Paschats and support for their message. If you feel an affinity with felines, you will love The Lion People, a fascinating and gripping revelation from Outer Space and Outer Time. They are watching, guiding and caring!
link (Amazon)

ATS thread from 2005 by Earth Angel: The Lion People race is a reality!!

The Felines, the Lion People

October 27, 2001

Parent Race of the Humans

The Felines are one of the two primary races in our universe. They arrived here by invitation of the Founders. Having successfully completed their Universal Game and completing their universe, a group of 45 Felines volunteered to come to this universe to help setup and oversee the same game here.

The Nibiruan Council

Also a company:

Lion People Global, We connect professionals to roles and companies throughout the world. Localization has evolved, and so have we. 
link

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Blue.
Grey.
Brown.
Collision Course.
[V]

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What does that mean?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

From PE's link:

F
C
L

Oh my gosh...I never would've picked that up. Star for you!! (and to Perfectenemy for posting link)

(F)inally.
(C)hemicals.
(L)earn our comms.

edit on 10-4-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Brain frazzled now - getting 960 character long nested excel formulae right is not good for one's health!!!

What you are doing is far behind intended use of spreadsheet engine. Usually it is done as database backend and PHP/C#/Python frontend where is "960 character long nested excel formulae" split to neat readable form.

Q Wiki news
I'm occupied with self preserving tasks (not only garden!). From Thursday up I'm on track again.

My attempts to find white horse for domain registration failed and I really do not want to register it on my name. Now, requirements for domain registration are not same at every country ... somewhere it is still possible to register domain without "physical" confirmation. I know almost nothing about it. NEED HELP. q something in org/pub/info/other TLDs.

With domain name we can progress rapidly.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
North, South, Minorities?

Secessionists?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Could be. Brown could also be the darling Antifa.. Brown could be referring to brown shirts = same tactic used in germany in wwII. CA saying they'll succeed, SC stated if feds sent in for gun grab they'll succeed and are trying to pass the bill now in that specific circumstance. Texas has talked about it in the past.

The actual unhinged side has started to scream about starting civil war.

Wait–Did Twitter’s CEO Just Share A Post Calling For 'Civil War,'

They want war, one way or the other and they are strongly pushing for it. Yes, I know twitter isn't talking physical, but they are talking 100% complete censorship of the Right. Combine that with some of the other projects goog and facebook have been doing, you have complete 100% autonomy over the social atmosphere. What's comes after that is physical war...

Also, JanAmosComenius sent you a msg about your question.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Q post 1120 could say CCTD X CTCA MF US reading only the capitals. This implies coal and textile as far as I can see.

China Coal Transport and Distribution Association(CCTD)
China Textile Commerce Association Fair Service Co. Limited (CTCA)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Keeping score:

Israel = Deep State
ISIS = Deep State
Iran = Deep State
Muslim Brotherhood = Deep State
North Korea = Deep State
China = Deep State
Afghanistan = Deep State
Pakistan = Deep State

100%?

If the Deep State is analogue for the NWO, then it will be everywhere and working to be in control of if not in control of every country and the major NGOs in it.

This is why I say this is too little too late. All we will accomplish is a major destabilization and the fall of the country. None of that means we shouldn't try; you should always, always fight evil where you find it, but we are looking at an us vs. the world situation.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Seems like FACEBOOK is playing the role of the "all seeing eye"

Also did you know that canibalisam was practiced by egyptions ?

Did you know that the founding Free Masons and the Egyption occult share many things

The more I went down that Rabbit Hole the worse it looks, kind of over whelming but then again trying to take in thousands of years of education is a few days is rough to say the least. A lot of crazy stuff in human history.

Take a look into that if you really want a RED pill

Edit to ADD - this theory isn't new, I just never dived in so hard. And I have Masons as friends and know in no way are they anything like what some articles claim. Just found the connections fascinating.

Earth and people are a MESS !

edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join