It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well it helps when you read certain drops from right to left or from the bottom to the top. The following drop for instance makes much more sense if you read it from the end to the beginning.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

edit on 9-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I was thinking earlier today about how history books could be written with all of this input.

It would need some kind of age or "traffic light" classification rating by subject area - you couldn't put occult and trafficking items in school text books!

In fact, maybe we need a traffic light system to guide the un-pilled as to what they would be comfortable finding the truth about? "The truth won't be for all, it will be a choice" - how do we enable that choice?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: carewemust

Edit to add: Two pages to get Mueller installed, but Sessions says that overwhelming evidence is needed for a Hillary/Obama/Lynch/Comey/DOJ Special Counsel. UNREAL!

I've heard that Sessions' strategy is a sound one, with that Utah investigative prosecutor working with the IG, while retaining the ability to empanel a grand jury. More investigative powers, stronger case.

Trust Sessions. Trust the plan.

This is an interesting read from Sara Carter. She re-iterated this on Hannity's TV Show tonight.

Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed Northern District of Illinois U.S. Attorney John Lausch to oversee the delivery of more than 1.2 million documents demanded by Congress from the FBI.

Congressional investigators claim the FBI has ‘slow-walked’ the release of the information needed for the lawmakers’ investigation and some lawyers are saying the DOJ’s appointment is nothing but “political theater” to avoid contempt of Congress.
More at: saraacarter.com...

In other words, nothing short of a Special Counsel will suffice. These "special" people that Sessions is bringing onboard are still employees of the Federal Government.
edit on 4/9/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tat ecole actually led to the deputy mayor of Versaiiles; Francois Xavier Bellamy.

Tat Brotherhood School of Hidden Knowledge

www.facebook.com...

The Tat Brotherhood

soulharmony.wikifoundry.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I understood. I just felt it odd that Q said "learn our comms" as if we should have known that the two things were connected, but then another anon explained, and Q pointed to it.

The link is chlorine, the chemical. How or why Q would have foreknowledge however, without any ability to stop or prevent it, is a mystery.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Judging by the few contibutors(no hate just an observation) most ATS members already made that choice. They prefer to better not know and put us in the looney bin corner. I don't care if i convince someone or not. I'm doing this mostly for the lurkers and our family of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Buying and Selling now requires fingerprints and eyescans in India

They are rolling IT out in poorer countries first.

ETA: Posted a thread on it.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thanks, looks interesting. Bookmarked for research. Having trouble starring your post.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I can understand both positions.

However, if this leads to a "reset" without cabal/deepstate then surely education will be required to avoid reoccurrence? My query was therefore thinking how do you achieve that graded education when all Q is done and dusted?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

From bottom to top, next on the list is the I.G. report. Yippie! But everyone says that it's coming out in stages, based on topic of investigation, due to it being so large. (ex: Topic 1 = Clinton E-mails Exoneration. #2 - FISA/Dossier #3 ? )

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thanks, looks interesting. Bookmarked for research. Having trouble starring your post.

TAT means TRUTH.
TAT was also the Son of Thrice Great Hermes...(See The Hermetica)
'TAT ECOLE' could refer to 'TRUTH SCHOOL'...Perhaps, Q sees him (or Herself) as a 'Teacher of Truth'.
edit on 9-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

...then we need to engrain the crumbs in Emerald tablets!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I understood. I just felt it odd that Q said "learn our comms" as if we should have known that the two things were connected, but then another anon explained, and Q pointed to it.

The link is chlorine, the chemical. How or why Q would have foreknowledge however, without any ability to stop or prevent it, is a mystery.

Well looking at your source post I see no reference posts to the one related to chemicals. Seems this is related to the fire.

I could be wrong so you might want to check me.

I don't read infinity anymore just take info from new Q site.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: Skyfloating
If it were Stormy Daniels I'd laugh.

Or Roseanne.

Man, you read my mind.

What if its Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Or Roseanne.

Man, you read my mind.

or Kelly-Ann Conway !!

😚

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anyone know the Vice president's movements over next few days?

A Magic square on Q Post 1109 is outputting VP to cross border.
This is the post about California and retweeting weekly address.

Parameters used = 9x9 grid, Keyword=showers, Output="VPTOXB"

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If not Assad.. WHO would have the capability, AND want the U.S. to stay in Syria?

According to chemical weapons expert Åke Sellström, who investigated the use of chemical weapons in both Iraq and Syria, it is unlikely that Bashar Al-Assad and the Syrian Army were responsible for the attack in Eastern Ghouta on Saturday.

Source: www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I was thinking earlier today about how history books could be written with all of this input.

It would need some kind of age or "traffic light" classification rating by subject area - you couldn't put occult and trafficking items in school text books!

In fact, maybe we need a traffic light system to guide the un-pilled as to what they would be comfortable finding the truth about? "The truth won't be for all, it will be a choice" - how do we enable that choice?

Isnt that part of the problem right now? Most people deem these topics as unacceptable to talk about currently.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Another person that speaks for everyone while being hostile to critical thinkers, like a good little cultist.

And no room for even jokes around here like a SJW / Scientologist convention, eh.

Or maybe you missed the recent story of the Pope talking about Baptising Martians:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Which seemed a good one for joke material around here as I keep seeing people talk about the Pope so surmise Q does.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Or Roseanne.

Man, you read my mind.

She's too cheeky. She'd be dropping Q hints left and right in the pressers while winking at the cameras. I think we can rule her out.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join