It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Keeping score:

Israel = Deep State
ISIS = Deep State
Iran = Deep State
Muslim Brotherhood = Deep State
North Korea = Deep State
China = Deep State
Afghanistan = Deep State
Pakistan = Deep State

100%?

If the Deep State is analogue for the NWO, then it will be everywhere and working to be in control of if not in control of every country and the major NGOs in it.

This is why I say this is too little too late. All we will accomplish is a major destabilization and the fall of the country. None of that means we shouldn't try; you should always, always fight evil where you find it, but we are looking at an us vs. the world situation.

3 points.

North Korea = Deep State --- Turning
China = Deep State --- Eh, maybe. more like whatever works best for them at the time.

Missing:
Saudi Arabia = Deep State.

SA is also sister to Isreal. Some motives should be clear i.e. pinch ME to control it. take pipeline feed to EU and push RU out.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." Benjamin Franklin

edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Different take on TRUST:

Follow the money
Follow the wives
Follow the families
Follow the bloodlines

Charitable trust

A charitable trust is an irrevocable trust established for charitable purposes and, in some jurisdictions, a more specific term than "charitable organization". A charitable trust enjoys a varying degree of tax benefits in most countries. It also generates good will. Some important terminology in charitable trusts is the term ‘corpus’ (Latin for ‘body’) which refers to the assets with which the trust is funded and the term ‘donor’ which is the person donating assets to a charity.
Wikipedia

Trust (business)

A trust or corporate trust is a large grouping of business interests with significant market power, which may be embodied as a corporation or as a group of corporations that cooperate with one another in various ways. These ways can include constituting a trade association, owning stock in one another, constituting a corporate group (sometimes specifically a conglomerate), or combinations thereof. 
Wikipedia

Trust law

A trust is a three-party fiduciary relationship in which the first party, the trustor or settlor, transfers ("settles") a property (often but not necessarily a sum of money) upon the second party (the trustee) for the benefit of the third party, the beneficiary.
Wikipedia

Investment trust

An investment trust is a form of collective investment found mostly in the United Kingdom.[1] Investment trusts are closed-end funds and are constituted as public limited companies.[2] In many respects, the investment trust was the progenitor of the investment company in the U.S.
Wikipedia

Trust no1 ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

The pipe lines and breaking up Iran's connections plays a big roll but with a lot of dot's connecting to the deep state corruptions they need this to go away .I serious war may be their only option left .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for another great thread

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Follow the pattern. Mueller Investigating Ukrainian’s $150,000 Payment for a Trump Appearance

WASHINGTON — The special counsel is investigating a payment made to President Trump’s foundation by a Ukrainian steel magnate for a talk during the campaign, according to three people briefed on the matter, as part of a broader examination of streams of foreign money to Mr. Trump and his associates in the years leading up to the election.

Investigators subpoenaed the Trump Organization this year for an array of records about business with foreign nationals. In response, the company handed over documents about a $150,000 donation that the Ukrainian billionaire, Victor Pinchuk, made in September 2015 to the Donald J. Trump Foundation in exchange for a 20-minute appearance by Mr. Trump that month through a video link to a conference in Kiev.

Michael D. Cohen, the president’s personal lawyer whose office and hotel room were raided on Monday in an apparently unrelated case, solicited the donation. The contribution from Mr. Pinchuk, who has sought closer ties for Ukraine to the West, was the largest the foundation received in 2015 from anyone besides Mr. Trump himself.

The subpoena is among signs in recent months that the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, is interested in interactions that Mr. Trump or his associates had with countries beyond Russia, though it is not clear what other payments he is scrutinizing.

But wait what is this. Biggest Donor to Clinton Foundation, Violated Iran Sanctions, Got State Dept Meetings Under Hillary

Enemies of Hillary Clinton waiting to discredit her bid for the White House are likely to seize on news that one of the biggest benefactors to the Clinton Foundation has been trading with Iran and may be in breach of US sanctions imposed on the country.

Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk, 54, has courted the Clintons for at least nine years – in the United States, the Alps and Ukraine.

Earlier this year, he was confirmed as the largest individual contributor to the Clinton Foundation, whose aims include the creation of “economic opportunity and growth”. He also has links to the Tony Blair Foundation and represented its biggest single donor in 2013.

Pinchuk became particularly friendly with Bill Clinton. In 2010, he invited the former president to his 50th birthday party in the French ski resort of Courchevel. In return, Pinchuk attended Clinton’s 65th in 2011, and was a guest at the inauguration of Clinton’s Presidential Library. The Clintons spoke at Pinchuk’s Yalta European Strategy conference, which seeks integration between Ukraine and Europe.

Why are Mueller's investigations always pointing at Clinton instead of Trump?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Do you sleep?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

First, the2ofusr1, I agree.. Just don't know who else actually see that and some lurkers who skip info may need it to realize the scope.

Why are Mueller's investigations always pointing at Clinton instead of Trump?

A Sting can't operate if people don't believe it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Do you sleep?

Timezones they are magical.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Phew... What a couple of days.

a reply to: abago71

Well I don't think you're dumb, just my two cents on this thing in general.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dunno how it was done in this case but you could just blow the containers up with any explosive. With one large enough container you could even rig some sort of simple mechanism to break the seal manually from a short distance, then get out with a bike maybe. Of course a warhead is more efficient.

I don't see what difference the country of origin makes though, except as a piece in a larger puzzle. Chlorine is used for a lot of things

a reply to: ketsuko

Tarantino is grade A pervert, just look at him, haha. King seems sort of tortured, don't know what his deal is. I haven't seen much of their work.

But Hollywood's problem is they are locked in a mindset of duality, good vs. evil, when the real world is not so simple. This is what helps fuel Q too, and never Trumpers, two party system. I bet it wouldn't be so easy for media to kickstart all these wars without that mindset.

And I don't mean they need to make Hannibal an anti-hero or anything. It's deeper than any character. The whole convention of modern drama is built on these tiresome cliches. All the screenwriting manuals that aspiring writers study. It doesn't have to be so. But then it's human nature too I guess, it's what people pay to see, hm. It's comforting.

But Hannibal just sounds gross, ha.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Blue.
Grey.
Brown.
Collision Course.
[V]

Clowns gone?

Blue = Dems
Grey = aliens(illegals)
Brown = Jerry Brown
Collision Course?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Interesting. Seeking to avert U.S. response, Russia proposes inspection of Syria attack site

BEIRUT/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Tuesday it will propose to the United Nations that international inspectors visit the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack in the Syrian town of Douma, a move which follows U.S. President Donald Trump’s warning of quick, forceful action in response to the incident.

At least 60 people were killed and more than 1,000 injured at several sites in the alleged attack on Douma, then still occupied by rebel forces, on Saturday, according to a Syrian relief group.

President Bashar al-Assad’s government and Russia, his most powerful ally, said there was no evidence that a gas attack had taken place and the claim was bogus.

But the incident has thrust Syria’s seven-year-old conflict back to the forefront of international concern and brought the possibility of Western military action against Assad’s forces.

Further heightening the volatility, Iran, Assad’s other main ally, threatened to respond to an air strike on a Syrian military base which Tehran, Damascus and Moscow have blamed on Israel.

Meanwhile on the ground, thousands of militants and their families arrived in rebel-held northwestern Syria after surrendering Douma to government forces. The evacuation deal restores Assad’s control over the entire eastern Ghouta - formerly the biggest rebel bastion near Damascus.

In Moscow, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Tuesday the Kremlin would submit a resolution to the United Nations Security Council proposing that inspectors from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) investigate the alleged attack in Douma.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov said there was no threat of the situation in Syria resulting in a military clash between Russia and the United States.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Deep State is in trouble now.

They need to prove it and justify Israelis' attack.

At the U.N. Security Council, the United States plans to call for a vote on Tuesday for a new inquiry into responsibility for the use of chemical weapons in Syria, diplomats said.

If the U.S. proposal is put to a vote, it would likely be vetoed by Russia.

At a meeting on Monday, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Washington would respond to the suspected weapons attack in Syria regardless of whether the Security Council acted or not.

“This is basically a diplomatic set-up,” said Richard Gowan, a U.N. expert at the European Council on Foreign Relations.

“Russia will inevitably veto the U.S. resolution criticizing Assad, and Washington will use this to justify military strikes,” he said. “A breakdown at the U.N. will also make it easier for France to justify strikes.”

edit on 10/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Agreed. They are.
Problem is there just isn't a justification for it other than manufacturing consent. Which has been the MO for as long as I can remember.

LurkNoMore: Brown = Jerry Brown

In other news
CBS executives 'warn employees about violating NDAs ahead of Charlie Rose sexual misconduct expose

don't like daily mail but it's pretty much everywhere else the same way, so...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You could also read it as "Bill Lion People" - Trying to work out whether Bill Clinton's face looks like a lion or not now.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here is one interpretation that I hope is not true but that I did flag some pages back here.

Blue= Royal blood, Prince Charles,
Grey = colour of a lot of the Royal Air Force's Royal flight that transport the royal family,
Brown = colour of most of Western Australia that it would collide with if downed.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lion =lying?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Blue.
Grey.
Brown.
Collision Course.
[V]

Can you clarify this post? I see posters working out the clues, but is this a "Q" crumb/post? Or is this a "V" post? It is a bit confusing. I didn't see these hints in recent Q postings.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Or lion=king?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Curious to see who's in this plane crash.

6 killed in fiery plane crash on golf course

Plus, EchoesInTime, yes.. Please clarify? Though RelSciHistITSufi, I think is on the right page.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Also very interesting, if true:

tass.com...

"Syrian doctors in Douma have dismissed the rumors they had received patients suffering from chemical poisoning. In an interview to the media doctor Yaser Abdel Majid, of the city hospital, said that they had never received patients with chemical poisoning either last weekend or since the beginning of hostilities in Syria," the reconciliation center said."

Ambulance drivers are also claiming they have only seen regular war injuries like shotgun wounds and fractures. Also, militants leaving the city say they were not aware of any chemical attack happening.

They never did prove a chemical attack that was blamed on Assad over a year ago. I think it's a good idea to inspect the city before making any dire decision like attacking them.

edit on 10-4-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join