It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Why dont you just tell us?

You got a PM.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You could also read it as "Bill Lion People" - Trying to work out whether Bill Clinton's face looks like a lion or not now.

Rel, Lion=Lyra, one of the original seeders of earth, said to be rather fierce, once contended with the gangs hanging around earth today, or so they say.....

How 'bout LEO people?
Law Enforcement Officials

link   

can you link me?

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I just did a weird search

THE GOSPEL OF Q

Interesting, one of the headlines is "the story of the story tellers"....

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks I was unaware of that rule.
Riculous.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

You could also read it as "Bill Lion People" - Trying to work out whether Bill Clinton's face looks like a lion or not now.

Rel, Lion=Lyra, one of the original seeders of earth, said to be rather fierce, once contended with the gangs hanging around earth today, or so they say.....

How 'bout LEO people?
Law Enforcement Officials

Sure, legend would indicate that the best LEO folks would be the Lyra.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sure there has you just reject it.
More than twenty allies have expelled Russian dignataries. These are not actions performed on a #ing whim.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sure there has you just reject it.
More than twenty allies have expelled Russian dignataries. These are not actions performed on a #ing whim.
edit on 4102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax

can you link me?

You got a PM. The envelope in the upper right corner in case you didn't know it yet.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Trumpet sounds in the skies of Hawaii

I never link ... Search it out....

Not sure what to think ...Anyone here in Hawaii ?

Time To Pray folks ....

Yikes

This thread is great because of the talent here to go from micro to macro thinking very fast. Trump has brought back the term "Merry Christmas" seems to pray often Pence as well, Pence has been mocked for his faith and respect for his wife etc. Imagine what they know to be true!

Follow the money & bloodlines always plays a role on the macro of all these dots we are connecting.

Bloodline
Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Historians believe Elizabeth II is a descendant of the founder of Islam after tracing her family tree back 43 generations

Money and or Wealth
Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

Let's just say $5K/acre(cheap) = $33T

When you check on Forbes it says like $500M shoot she has more than that in jewelry alone.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A homeland security adviser named Tom Bossert is resigning. This comes right after Bolton took over.

Sillyolme: What evidence is that, again? Also, the dignitaries were expelled because of the Skirpal business.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I was investigating the TRUST SESSION WRAY KANSAS etc. in Q Post 1122 and turned up something interesting on the CARROLL FOUNDATION CHARITABLE TRUST.

It appears to be part of a $1bn fraud investigation involving the Church of England, PWC US chairman and loads of others. Lots of links to match against known cabal orgs and many to NSA, FBI, Fort Meade etc.

Clicking on the link for WWW.CARROLLFOUNDATION... TRUST brings up a google search resultwith loads of NSA and FBI most wanted links.

It looks like the FBI have taken over Wendy Luscombe's (CEO) BlogSpot page on 3rd April!!

This looks like it could be a major smoking gun but I don't know enough stateside to interpret correctly - help!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Interesting Cranky. Doy you have a link you can share please so I can read up?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
A homeland security adviser named Tom Bossert is resigning. This comes right after Bolton took over.

Sillyolme: What evidence is that, again? Also, the dignitaries were expelled because of the Skirpal business.

Please don't encourage or engage her. She will flood this thread with nonstop BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Church of Englands flag is a Red Cross

Just Saying

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Who is standing next to Pence & POTUS?
Message?
Bolton cleaning house.
Out they go!
A clean House is very important.
Q

#1123 @ qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
I brought up the Queen Elizabeth link to Mohammed a score or two pages back but you've done it with more value, thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
As is England's flag (Red cross on white background).

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

WikiLeaks issues a US$100,000 reward for confidential official information (intercepts, reports) showing to who is responsible for the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria.

Wikileaks tweet with contact info

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

WikiLeaks issues a US$100,000 reward for confidential official information (intercepts, reports) showing to who is responsible for the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria.

Wikileaks tweet with contact info

White Helmets. Where do i get my check?

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join