It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Send me the evidence, then i will contact them for you, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: MostlyReading

WikiLeaks issues a US$100,000 reward for confidential official information (intercepts, reports) showing to who is responsible for the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria.

Wikileaks tweet with contact info

White Helmets. Where do i get my check?

First reply to the tweet was a picture of John McCain. The check has probably already been sent.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Spring cleaning y'all!
A clean house is important?
Love this new photo of ¡El Presidente y La Junta!

How many members of Q team do you think we're looking at?
edit on 4 10 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Trump is referencing 9/11 for quite some time now. His tweet with the building is well built was another clue.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That would explain why she is being nominated for the peace Nobel - oh wait, it wouldn't.

Queen should get Nobel Peace Prize for her decades of service to humanity, campaigners say

edit on 10-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

McCains "you've done it again"

www.linkedin.com...

In response, this unprecedented action by a US president to openly vow to remove the scourge of worldwide pedophilia has thousands of powerful psychopathic child rapists desperately waging an all-out siege to get rid of Trump before he gets rid of them.

This high stakes war easily explains why all the alleged biggest sex offenders – John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Schumer, Tim Kaine, Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi among scores of others are Trump’s most venomous, vicious and loudest enemies now. Deep state, Obama and Soros’ American Spring is bent on removing Trump from office.

We can readily point to the little fish caught in the big pond, Democratic and Republican politicians and party staffers alike who’ve been busted engaging in pedophilia in recent years, like John McCain’s former campaign organizer. Or the recent arrest of Penn State Coach Jerry Sandusky’s no doubt abused, adopted son pedophile who recruited child victims.

McCain you've done it again!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasserman resisted sacking Awan stating, Awan target of anti Muslim witchhunt

Awan - the wikileaks leaker?

Awan - Seths Killer?

Imran Awan: The biggest scandal you've never heard of?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Get ready for the Tidal Wave. President Donald J. Trump Announces Twelfth Wave of Judicial Nominees, Twelfth Wave of United States Attorneys, and Sixth Wave of United States Marshals

Senate leader Mitch McConnell tells the Senate to get ready to work through the weekend with confirming the nominees.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How did Trump get a swamp creature like McConnell to agree to that?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: FlyingFox

The Old Empire ?

Future Empire

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_nihilism

Moral nihilism, also known as ethical nihilism, is the meta-ethical view that morality does not exist as something inherent to objective reality; therefore no action is necessarily preferable to any other. For example, a moral nihilist would say that killing someone, for whatever reason, is not inherently right or wrong. Other nihilists may argue not that there is no morality at all, but that if it does exist, it is a human construction and thus artificial, wherein any and all meaning is relative for different possible outcomes.
As an example, if someone kills someone else, such a nihilist might argue that killing is not inherently a bad thing, or bad independently from our moral beliefs, because of the way morality is constructed as some rudimentary dichotomy. What is said to be a bad thing is given a higher negative weighting than what is called good: as a result, killing the individual was bad because it did not let the individual live, which was arbitrarily given a positive weighting. In this way a moral nihilist believes that all moral claims are void of any truth value.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Trumpet sounds in the skies of Hawaii

I never link ... Search it out....

Not sure what to think ...Anyone here in Hawaii ?

Time To Pray folks ....

Yikes

This thread is great because of the talent here to go from micro to macro thinking very fast. Trump has brought back the term "Merry Christmas" seems to pray often Pence as well, Pence has been mocked for his faith and respect for his wife etc. Imagine what they know to be true!

Follow the money & bloodlines always plays a role on the macro of all these dots we are connecting.

Bloodline
Is the Queen related to Prophet Muhammad? Historians believe Elizabeth II is a descendant of the founder of Islam after tracing her family tree back 43 generations

Money and or Wealth
Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

Let's just say $5K/acre(cheap) = $33T

When you check on Forbes it says like $500M shoot she has more than that in jewelry alone.

My understanding was that the British royal family were descendants of the Vikings (Rollo in particular).
www.newsinenglish.no...

Then of course there's the doubts over whether or not Muhammed even existed, to which I'm not the one to try to explain it, but about a year ago I saw this video soemone posted of some guy doing a keynote slide presentation. It was couple hours long and its was very convincing all his data that the dude was pure fiction.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

That would explain why she is being nominated for the peace Nobel - oh wait, it wouldn't.

Queen should get Nobel Peace Prize for her decades of service to humanity, campaigners say

Whoever they are they've just been reading the supermarket tabloids celebrity gossip rags for too long, where there's hardly a day of the year one can get thru a checkout and not see her or her spawn on the cover of at least one of those rags.

I like to find it disturbing United Statesians being so infatuated with them, but upon further thought I must wonder if people actually wanting to see them as much as the rags want to show them as being a psyop farce.
edit on 10-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Which may be why Trump can't completely withdraw either?

@3:51 "the how and the who is just scenery for the public...."

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Zuckerberg about to speak in his hearing so far just a bunch of pats on the back for him and hoping he has the resolution. He is the "witness" they are referring to him as "Mr" repeating how many users he has and values of business. They are giddy to be able to talk with him. He is now delivering message of how great FB is.

10min ago I contacted(Facebook messaging lol) FL attorney John M. Asking if he would open a class action lawsuit for the theft /tracking of fb users and blackmailing its users to pay for their content to not be sold to 3rd parties.

Q suggested so why not.

Zuckeberg talking with authority about what he will do in time blah blah blah.... What a joke

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Pompeo asks HC for advice ahead of secretary of state confirmation

Hmmm....
edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Awan is certainly not Seth's killer. But there were plenty of other corrupt and swampy things about him and the DNC.

link   

Yep. I can't decide if they're serious or just in your face for the shock value.

link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Zuckerberg about to speak in his hearing so far just a bunch of pats on the back for him and hoping he has the resolution. He is the "witness" they are referring to him as "Mr" repeating how many users he has and values of business. They are giddy to be able to talk with him. He is now delivering message of how great FB is.

10min ago I contacted(Facebook messaging lol) FL attorney John M. Asking if he would open a class action lawsuit for the theft /tracking of fb users and blackmailing its users to pay for their content to not be sold to 3rd parties.

Q suggested so why not.

Zuckeberg talking with authority about what he will do in time blah blah blah.... What a joke

MZ NOT even under oath.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Spring cleaning y'all!
A clean house is important?
Love this new photo of ¡El Presidente y La Junta!

How many members of Q team do you think we're looking at?

Mattis is on POTUS' left, Admiral Rogers to Pence's right. Everyone in the photo is military.

The H in house is also capitalized perhaps meaning House of Representatives ( Paul Ryan?)

Either way, I have a feeling in the end we're gonna see Rogers emerge as a vital player in this whole thing. The deep state fear that man.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join