It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Perhaps Q's just getting a two-fer.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
How is the Z testimony? I'm skipping it because i already exactly know all his answers.

I'm listening on the radio in the car. A senator just asked Zuckerberg what hotel he stayed at last night and who he sent his last email to.

Zuckerberg said that is private I do not care to disclose it. The senator said you have been disclosing millions of people's information like that for years.

Zuckerberg is now stuttering and stammering to respond. His voice grates on you after a while. But CNN Fox and MSNBC are all carrying it live.
edit on 4/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Re: MZ testimony here's my first post

Update:
1) He was asked directly whether Facebook tracks any device that there app is on when users are not using the app - to which MZ gave a very muddy answer something like "there may be some instances where device information is required!
2) He has just been asked "Will you tell us which hotel you stayed in last night?", "No" (perplexed), "Will you tell us who you sent messages to?", "No" (more perplexed), then something like "Isn't that exactly what you're doing with Facebook users?", "Oh" (get's it... facepalm).

ETA - Blumenthal accusing MZ of breach of consent order because FB accepted Cambridge Analytica Ts&Cs which stated they would sell and archive the data. Also just told MZ they have a letter from FB employee saying no effort is put into protecting privacy - MZ gulped!
edit on 10-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank you all for the update.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
FYI, this Zuckerberg "thing" is a false flag in and of itself.

Big Brother killed the internet star.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Could this be true? John McCain was made the u.s. contact and support person for Isis by President Obama. When McCain took ill with the brain tumor last year Isis totally imploded due to having its u.s. Lifeline terminated.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ha! Texas senator Ted Cruz hit Zuckerberg about his censoring of conservative views, removing pages, suspending accts, etc...Apparently Zuckerberg even removed a Chick FilA event page!

Zucker was NOT happy!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to eisegesis:
Facebook working with special counsel's office

Pretty Much

and to texas girl:
There's already one on how AI Will filter hate speech, hmmm.. that's worked wonders already to censor the sides they don't want to be heard.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Ha! Texas senator Ted Cruz hit Zuckerberg about his censoring of conservative views, removing pages, suspending accts, etc...Apparently Zuckerberg even removed a Chick FilA event page!

Zucker was NOT happy!!

Good! Cruz went off the script that was agreed to beforehand.

More questions like this senators if you give just an ounce of a f##k about citizens' privacy!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
Facebook working with special counsel's office

Pretty Much

THIS could be the info drop Q was referring to. That's pretty damning news.
edit on 10-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Stupid autocorrect

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
Spring cleaning y'all!
A clean house is important?
Love this new photo of ¡El Presidente y La Junta!

How many members of Q team do you think we're looking at?

I've always tended to suspect Q is Navy.

Any particular reason for that suspicion?

It would be cool. I may be a bit biased here but Navy people are pretty f-ing rad so it makes sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I've been wondering if there is a reason why Q uses Sessions and Wray, but only says Kansas in reference to whom we assume is meant to be Pompeo? At this point, that would be like keeping a very open secret.

So is it possible that Kansas refers to someone or something else?

Maybe the idea is simple, Pompeo has changed sides, maybe do not think of him as Pompeo? Q has stated often, earlier on deals were offered, no longer. Anon's have said many of the "resignations" were deals, folks stayed to help sort things out. Possible Kansas means, deal made and accepted.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He has just been asked "Will you tell us which hotel you stayed in last night?", "No" (perplexed), "Will you tell us who you sent messages to?", "No" (more perplexed), then something like "Isn't that exactly what you're doing with Facebook users?", "Oh" (get's it... facepalm).

Mork Stutterborg=Error 404
edit on 10-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Zucker was NOT happy!!

More questions like this senators if you give just an ounce of a f##k about citizens' privacy!

They took a short recess after that. He was definitely defensive and rattled. I think Cruz is the only one on this committe who understands what Facebook really is.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Zucker was NOT happy!!

They took a short recess after that. He was definitely defensive and rattled. I think Cruz is the only one on this committe who understands what Facebook really is.

Why do you think so many people treat Cruz like he's the devil? He's no dummy and gets a lot more than he lets on. He'll never be president, but he can knock one out of the park when he needs to.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Right, but when I said that's the point earlier, I also previously stated a sting can't work if it's not believable. I did miss the specific ref to Kansas about that.. but I've been pouring over links and stuck my head out of the hole. need light for a bit

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This made me smile

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

There were some other good questions.

But there's always this:
Facebook Gave Money To 85% Of House Committee "Questioning" Zuckerberg Next Week

Which might explain why some of the hard questions were uttered right when they were out of time.

link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

My estimation of Cruz just went up a notch.

It's still pretty low, but that's a step in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

He was definitely defensive and rattled.

I'm suprised Jordy didn't remove the emotion chip before the hearing.

These borgs are stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join