It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing man found 1 week later 2,800 miles away, disorientated & wearing same (ski gear) clothes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

HUmm, interesting addition to the OP, should be linked in the OP actually. However, after everything he was known to do odd that he would have gone off to become a firefighter. The story just begins to sound more and more confounded. Perhaps he is part of the Mars Program? Seems everyone he was close to, or perhaps could have told are now dead...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The are just pouring through the northern border!
No ID, no nothing!
We need a WALL up there!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It took him 7 days to travel 2800 miles, which is about 400 miles/day or 8 hour x 50 miles/hour x 7 days. That sounds like the working hours of a trucker on a freeway.

He comes back into the car park, finds everyone gone, no mobile so he can't call a taxi, but there's one truck there. He sneaks into the container, gets locked in and one week later he suddenly reappears confused due to starvation/dehydration and not knowing where he is.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The most mundane explanation is that he planned his own disappearance to run off with another woman from the Sacramento area.

His hope was that he would be written off for dead in Canada.

The woman did not work out for some reason and he now was faced with being all over the news in Canada and no way to return to his old life, no place to stay, missed his family...whatever.

Puts on his ski outfit and helmet and calls his wife acting like he doesn't know WTF happened.

BTW - How did he call her and 911? Borrowed phone or track or burner phone? Cuz he would have needed a burner phone to coordinate the other woman picking him up at the Ski resort.

Not taking UFO off the table, but obvious possibilities come first.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
With weed now legal in California, this kind of thing is bound to happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Another satisfied Consumer Recreation Services (CRS) customer.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
These kind of stories if true and credible evidence point to alien abduction.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

WELL. This is certainly interesting.

Talk about a weird story. And even if aliens were involved. Why would he end up in Sacramento? Talk about incompetent abduction.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

I must have missed the part of the story that indicated aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Did you notice I said evidence,it prob is alien abduction if they find zero evidence how He got to California.He May not remember the alien abduction like Travis Walton did,if it was alien abduction.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Talk about a weird story. And even if aliens were involved. Why would he end up in Sacramento? Talk about incompetent abduction.
If it is alien abduction this proves the aliens cannot firgure out where they found Him or had Him mixed up with different abducted people,or had to drop Him off somewhere else for their own reasons.

link   

Did you notice I said evidence,it prob is alien abduction if they find zero evidence how He got to California.

That's a new kind of logic I'm not familiar with. Zero evidence = aliens. Gotcha.

link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Did you notice I said evidence,it prob is alien abduction if they find zero evidence how He got to California.He May not remember the alien abduction like Travis Walton did,if it was alien abduction.

I think you need to spend some time with my good friend William of Ockham. Alien abduction is so near as to practically be at the bottom of the list of possibilities, rather than the probable one.....

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Obviously Teenage Aliens playing tricks on poor folk.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Im near Sacramento, and I can tell you first hand, there are cameras all over the place here. Most intersections have them. Some have multiple and different types. NSA needs to review his conversations with his wife. Before and after

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

If it is alien abduction this proves the aliens cannot firgure out where they found Him or had Him mixed up with different abducted people,or had to drop Him off somewhere else for their own reasons.

Yes. If it was an abduction it wasn't by the "top brass"

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 14-2-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I actually came on to post this.
It is indeed strange and I immediately thought of Travis Walton.

He has said he hitched a ride in a big rig but doesn’t remember much, appears to have a head injury.

Other theories I at first speculated are that he might have planned to fake his disappearance and then chickened out.

His credit cards weren’t used during this time.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im near Sacramento, and I can tell you first hand, there are cameras all over the place here. Most intersections have them. Some have multiple and different types. NSA needs to review his conversations with his wife. Before and after

Most obvious explanation is what it is always is. Love or Money.
He either tried to disappear to live with some woman he was having an online affair with (she dumped him)
OR
He concocted this so he could sell an alien story.

A very, very, very distant possibility is that he genuinely can't account for the missing time and distance.

edit on 14-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I should have mentioned this story here earlier before but it's worth a look.

one of the most bizarre, spectacular, and controversial cases of UFOs and teleportation ever comes from here. In May of 1968, a Dr. Geraldo Vidal and his wife Raffo de Vidal allegedly headed out from Buenos Aires on a trip to join a family gathering at the city of Chascomus, which lies around 120 kilometers away.

After the get-together, they took a detour on the way back home, deciding they would visit some friends in the town of Maipu, lying around 150 kilometers from Chascomus. They would never arrive at their destination, no trace of their whereabouts could be found, and friends and family became increasingly worried.

48 hours after this mysterious disappearance, some friends were startled to receive a call from Dr. Vidal, but the really strange thing was that he was calling from the Argentinean consulate in Mexico City, some 6,400 km away.

How does this happen? beats me, when I saw a man vanish my mind went straight to science but I was only left with theories, maybe there are some things we will never know.

Sorry, didn´t see your post before.
Yeah, i know that story, strange, isn´t it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join