It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Left,right its all theatre OP,it died on 9-11-2001

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: AboveBoard

What's that smell? Ah i know it's desperation. The MSM is not even attempting to discredit the memo or its contents. They just went silent and pretending it doesn't exist. Yeah nothing to worry about.

Or they haven't seen it? It's all right wing tea party politicians and hearsay at this point. A dramatic build up to focus attention prior to release, kind of like we're in some weird reality TV show or something....

Yeah all the outrage is fake. You should really take a look at all the Rep's who tweeted it was the worst thing they ever read. They all state the same and demand the release to the public immediately. The reality TV show was called the Obama presidency. Wow are you in for a surprise.

I'm sure it IS the worst thing they've ever read or seen.

And it's a Lie.

That's my prediction. Thus this forum.

You base that on what? Feelings? Intuition?

Ummm...she had some gas bubbles moving through the firmament...

Gaseous anomalies notwithstanding...this too shall pass...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Like it or not America was already getting great again, under Obama, I am doing allot better now than 9 years ago, and so is the entire U.S. We were at Record Unemployment rates. A year ago when trump took over it was already down to what 5% or something like that.

Actually things Obama did caused me to lose my job. Going on 6 years of job loss. Glad you're doing well.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

I think you're thinking of Obama's Putin Bromance and the Uranium 1 deal.

Also, remember Obama leaning over and saying to the Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he could do more for them after the election?

edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: butcherguy

Preemptively calling something a great lie before seeing it always peaks my interest.

Trust me. It's the best lie. The biggest most beautiful lie ever told in the history of mankind.

Ok that was hilarious.

You are taking this stuff WAY too seriously. There are way bigger issues facing humanity than this drivel, cmon AboveBoard!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well now that Steve Bannon has been rendered impotent,
I suppose it is time for a new crisis?

If it is fake why is it only able to be viewed in a SCIF?

Put on your thinking cap!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The great lie is the Russia conspiracy theory. There is nothing, no evidence whatsoever proving any of this stuff.

There is no evidence of "collusion"

There is no evidence of a "Russian" attack on the DNC

At this point the entire Russia narrative is running on fumes, supported by the rumor and innuendo generated in its wake

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh you know, they keep all of the "extremely fake Russian propaganda" in SCIF these days
Schiff made a severe contradiction on THE MEMO

The higher the security classification the more "fake" it is - unless it supports Dem talking points

This Russia business is simply getting silly. You'd think they would wait to see the memo before speculating... although I suppose a lot fewer rumors would get debunked if people followed that advice.
edit on 1/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Pretend it's an investigation into Obama - just replace the name Trump and start looking at the evidence of conspiracy and most obviously, money laundering.

I'm always shocked at how different the universes of Trump supporters and non-supporters really are. It's amazing.

But anyway, I hope you have a good night. Trumps GOP shutdown should prove an interesting diversion for the next several days...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: burntheships

Oh you know, they keep all of the "extremely fake Russian propaganda" in SCIF these days
Schiff made a severe contradiction on THE MEMO

The higher the security classification the more "fake" it is - unless it supports Dem talking points

Yes, especially where Shifty Schiff is concerned!

He so loves his Muh Russia, yes he does.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I can already tell you what it says. It says there was a massive conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected perpetrated by the FBI, Obama and of course to benefit Hillary.

It will be sensational. It will be a lie. It IS a lie. Good enough to fool those willing to believe it.

Trust me. It's the best lie. The biggest most beautiful lie ever told in the history of mankind.

And the Steel Dossier isn't a lie? Lmao, there's a fairly strong string of evidence suggesting there was at least some effort to undermine and surveil the Trump campaign, what evidence do we have that Trump peed on a bed in Russia? I've never seen such extreme cognitive dissonance in my life time... it seems people will tell themselves anything in order to deny the truths of reality.
edit on 19/1/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's coming alright. The warnings, subtle but audible.

It's not coming from Trump though, but rest assured, it's on it's way. It's been planned for 200 years by a hidden hand, the one JFK talked about, the same hand others have been murdered for discussing it. But in the end it just......

edit on 20-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think you're thinking of Obama's Putin Bromance and the Uranium 1 deal.

There's nothing Bromantic about how Putin feels about Obama. He hates the guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

So does most of America too.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

A hold over from the cold war. It's sad so many are still so brainwashed they can't let go of their Russian hatred.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

A hold over from the cold war. It's sad so many are still so brainwashed they can't let go of their Russian hatred.
Obviously I meant most people disliked Obama, not Putin. Nice try on twisting my words.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Nice try on misconstruing mine.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The "great lie" already happened.

It was that Trump would never win the election. When he did win they had to invent new lies.

The people that told that lie are still telling you their lies, and now it has become your own.

This OP is the sad result. No new material, just the same attempt to defame Trump at every turn in the road. Becoming so self righteous and zealous about it is an even bigger tragedy

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Thanks for answering the big question of how the memo would be dealt with by the deniers.

LOL, best answer yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As retired LE, it is disgusting to me to see "the home team" make so many terrible plays. Although there were only a small handful of corrupt agents involved in this entire disastrous conspiracy against Trump, it has tarnished virtually all law enforcement at the federal level.

Shame on them and those who push this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join