It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

After doing a search it appears that most seem to agree, Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr. to be the ones most likely to die...

Another prophet (Kim Clement) predicted that Trump will be a two term president as well.

EDIT: The late Kim Clement is as real as it gets, I sat in a Kim Clement meeting back in the 90's where he told a friend of mine sitting next to me that she had three sons 'One is, one was, and one will be...' and described their past, present, and future. Sure enough she had three sons, One had died (the one that was) and one had an immediate dramatic mack truck like experience with God (the one that will be).

edit on 1.19.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

may not be the mud pit but it sure is biased.....

A thread with a similar title but totally different views was shut down..

You can find it here....

abovetopsecret
edit on 19-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't worry. ATS is in full mockery mode of me now thanks to Guided Kill.

I will be fine. It was unwise to post this even though I am pretty dang sure of what I wrote.

You are a good one. Thank you.

Even though I don't agree with you, I don't believe you should be mocked. You posted this is the appropriate forum. The committee that wrote this memo is bipartisan. If that doesn't calm your fears then I would have to say you may be falling into the partisan trap. I don't think Trump is a particularly honest person but he's not Hitler, Putin, or Stalin. The hyperbole in your OP is a little much for me. Take a deep breath.

I appreciate your kindness.

You may be right. I may be crazy. In any case, I am certainly a fool to speak such blasphemy here at ATS.

We shall see what we shall see.

Again, thank you. I felt my tone matched the Congressmen who were stating with such dramatic passion that the memo was "the worst thing they'd ever seen."

Anyway. I really do appreciate your take on it, both for the lack of mocking and the disagreement - it remains to be seen whether or not I'm right or wrong in my prediction.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't worry. ATS is in full mockery mode of me now thanks to Guided Kill.

I will be fine. It was unwise to post this even though I am pretty dang sure of what I wrote.

You are a good one. Thank you.

I sure don't want to mock you AB and it's kinda uncanny because I was just saying yesterday in another thread how upset my awesome sister is about everything that's un-folding. lol...even your avatar reminds me of her
She's been having dreams too and according to her hubby she woke him up talking in her sleep saying "Trumps gonna kill us all" and she ain't playing either ! She is horrified that I'm supporting Trump at this point, all be it reluctantly, lol, but my instinct and research lead me to this point of at least considering I have been wrong/mis-lead about a lot of things.

You're probably absolutely right that Trump has rubbed elbows and done business with the scum of the Earth, but a kind crankyoldman explained it to me this way, "it's gonna take a beast to take down beast", lol, he said it much better.
I want to see the memo, I want the Truth to be known. God works in mysterious ways, and boy this is all sure a mystery.

edit on 19-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not really. DTOM told you why he closed your thread. I agree with your political viewpoints but you had to know that thread was going to get shut down.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's fine...but she's attempting to rationalize the claim and make accusations based on nothing but apparent ideological conjecture.

To each their own...she has all the right in the world to make the prediction, but I have all the right in the world to note its silliness and logical flaws.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Not really. DTOM told you why he closed your thread. I agree with your political viewpoints but you had to know that thread was going to get shut down.

Of course...The bias is strong with some members and mods....My thread had a similar title but totally different context. Maybe all threads that have the word Trump in it or similar words should be considered spin off threads as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

That's fine...but she's attempting to rationalize the claim and make accusations based on nothing but apparent ideological conjecture.

To each their own...she has all the right in the world to make the prediction, but I have all the right in the world to note its silliness and logical flaws.

But you don't have a right to your own predictions....Or at least when those predictions don't align with Mods political leanings.

At least that's what the censorship recently displayed on ATS has shown me.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

if it all is verified and proven to be true this would be a bombshell but so far it sounds like an alex jones hit piece. if there is one thing i have learned from this site it is question everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I agree with Khaleesi.

I may not agree with you either but I am very glad you posted because I don't watch the 'news'.

I only read sites like ATS etc.

The haters are going to hate regardless of what we say so pay them no mind and take a tip from Yoda: Offended you are? A # I dont give...

Oh, someone criticized that this is in the wrong forum section, I 100% disagree, thanks again...

edit on 1.19.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Then you know how I feel.

I appreciate that good people, sane people, can hold opposing viewpoints.

I'm just calling it as it came to me. What I'm seeing is not good. It is scary.

Maybe I will be proved wrong. If I am that is fine. I just had a weird sort of epiphany moment this morning after getting very little sleep last night.

I still stand by my prediction. But it is only that: a prediction.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Come on man, it was a blatant rebuttal of this thread. I thought it was funny and well written but I still understand why it was closed.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You always manage to promote the very topics the Russian Trolls are pounding on abou... How is that??

No comment. I think many have realized that,

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Come on man, it was a blatant rebuttal of this thread. I thought it was funny and well written but I still understand why it was closed.

So all threads that are aligned or similar to other threads should be deleted then?? Well that should make for some serious open space here on ATS.

I would not like to derail AB thread so I made a thread about my dream and predictions....But since that was censored I only have this place to discuss my dreams....Sorry AB I tried to not derail but the mods are making it difficult...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

But you don't have a right to your own predictions....Or at least when those predictions don't align with Mods political leanings.

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't 404'd! Immortalised in the ATS archives!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't 404'd! Immortalised in the ATS archives!

So there is a bright side to censorship??? Who knew!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If it were censored, it would be 404'd...
edit on 19-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

It is a prediction of future events.

That is all.

Maybe I'm wrong. I could be! This could all just be my imagination.

Take it as such and don't let it offend you - I'm obviously just a silly
Woman who knows nothing.

Of course you 'know nothing' about this event because you have no knowledge of what the document says.

Your OP is dripping with ideological bias, not to mention you take it upon yourself to, as I said, claim that this will be the end of the American experiment. It's unsubstantiated hyperbole that you chose to conflate with psyop programs of Hitler--seriously? Again, you have not idea what is in the memo, you are only basing this on an ideological bias because the Repubs are wanting it released.

You are the one that claimed this to be a fabricated grenade being produced to take out Mueller and anyone else necessary in the investigation.

You are the one that claimed those wanting this released are "saving their own behinds from the flames of hell."

You are the one that said, and I quote:

I'm putting this here because it is my intuition on one hand, but I know I'm not wrong.

So, yes, you are correct, you know nothing, and you are assuming everything that is in your OP. So don't respond to me and tell me that maybe you could be wrong when you specifically said that you know that you're not.

I have little-to-no patience left for these divisive threads that are purely based on nothing but ideological bias and conjecture, yet claim that they're right.

This absolutely is the silly thread of the week, because you are so certain, but as of yet, know nothing about that which you are 'making predictions.'

If you turn out to be correct, so be it--indict them all for the actions, but to say that you know that you are right is ridiculous at this point. But to be fair, no, your OP was not just a prediction of future events, it was an ideological rant.
edit on 19-1-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join