It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Except for the fact that he hit the campaign trail for Clinton (which is unprecedented), while conducting investigations against her political opponents.

He can't claim to be impartial, disinterested or non-compromised here. He has an absolute and demonstrable conflict of interest.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He can't claim to be impartial, disinterested or non-compromised here. He has an absolute and demonstrable conflict of interest.

But Like I said, My guess is no crime was commented. Obama is smart and a lawyer ,he knew how to bend the law as far as was able without braking it.

And I still say that the real conversation we should be having is the one about what powers our government has given itself .
Trump has not yet come forward to start that conversation.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Trump has not yet come forward to start that conversation.

I'd love for Trump to read/release the memo at the State of the Union and open up that dialogue across America.

edit on 28-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well. The memo is coming.

Nunes may yet find himself in hot water, however, if he gets called in his scheming. While some think he deserves a parade, others think he is working very hard to cover up his own dirt.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So much for keeping the dirty little secrets secret.

It's all getting exposed.

Pluto in Capricorn

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
HOAX bin this thread!!

There is nothing to support or substantiate the OP claims. These posts are on par with the Galactic Federation of Light posts and should be auto 404.

Should have listened to me on page three... this prediction needs to be .404 along with all those end of the world predictions.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So much for keeping the dirty little secrets secret.

It's all getting exposed.

Pluto in Capricorn

Well, if we’re lucky “it will all be exposed” all the “dirty little secrets.”

Yes indeed. I hope you’re right!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

HOAX bin this thread!!

There is nothing to support or substantiate the OP claims. These posts are on par with the Galactic Federation of Light posts and should be auto 404.

Should have listened to me on page three... this prediction needs to be .404 along with all those end of the world predictions.

Um. Actually, it is playing out exactly like I stated in the OP so far. Unfortunately. The Nunes memo is being released without any possibility of a full and fair review, for the purpose of attacking the FBI and shutting down the Mueller investigation. Step One, releasing a memo without supporting facts and against DOJ recommendations is in progress.

Perhaps you might want to read it again before calling it a hoax?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

HOAX bin this thread!!

To be fair, the Great Lie did show up on page nine and continued to drop little nuggets through the thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The Nunes memo is being released without any possibility of a full and fair review, for the purpose of attacking the FBI and shutting down the Mueller investigation

Wray apparently saw it yesterday and was asked to correct any inaccuracies. I believe Justice will get a chance sometime this week. I hope they do. I don't want it to interfere in any investigations, but probably different ones than you are referring to.

Are you going to wait and read the memo before you make up your mind to dismiss it? Genuinely curious. Hope you don't think I'm picking on you, I'm just trying to figure it out. Have you already made up your mind because of your prediction? Or something else? What would constitute a fair shake for this memo? What does it have to say or contain to make you consider it?

Also, the official (Schiff) narrative has changed from "misleading by releasing without any supporting evidence or source material" to "misleading, butsource material must not be released or it will undermine sources and methods". I saw his huddle with the press. I'm sure it'll be online somewhere for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If you want God's help as per the thread title you might want to consider giving him some incentive by doing something for him. Of course in that case it helps finding a way to please him or finding out what he would like or what he wants from you.

Matthew 9:13

Go, then, and learn what this means: ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.”

Proverbs 21:3

3 To do what is right and just

Is more pleasing to Jehovah than a sacrifice.

Hosea 6:6

6 For in loyal love* [Or “in mercy.”] I delight, not in sacrifice,

And in the knowledge of God, rather than in whole burnt offerings.

The knowledge of God as found in the pages of the bible, God's Word, God's message and instruction manual for mankind:

Song 1 Jehovah's Attributes (vocals)

edit on 30-1-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

The Nunes memo is being released without any possibility of a full and fair review, for the purpose of attacking the FBI and shutting down the Mueller investigation

Wray apparently saw it yesterday and was asked to correct any inaccuracies. I believe Justice will get a chance sometime this week. I hope they do. I don't want it to interfere in any investigations, but probably different ones than you are referring to.

Are you going to wait and read the memo before you make up your mind to dismiss it? Genuinely curious. Hope you don't think I'm picking on you, I'm just trying to figure it out. Have you already made up your mind because of your prediction? Or something else? What would constitute a fair shake for this memo? What does it have to say or contain to make you consider it?

Also, the official (Schiff) narrative has changed from "misleading by releasing without any supporting evidence or source material" to "misleading, butsource material must not be released or it will undermine sources and methods". I saw his huddle with the press. I'm sure it'll be online somewhere for you.

Wray was allowed to see it, however, His request to express his concerns regarding the memo to the Committee was denied. Schiff, who was there, said Wray argues there was a difference between him reading it and being able to actually vet it - he was not satisfied.

So the gesture was forced by Gowdy to let Wray read it, but when Wray expressed reservations and a desire to address the entire committee with those reservations, he was denied.

Not quite a fair or proper process for handling classified material, which ONLY Nunes and Schiff and their staff have seen? The rest of the committee is granting permission to release it on the thinnest of threads: Nunes’s word.

Nunes is the guy caught out lying about the whole “unmasking” and “new evidence” drama. So pardon me if I don’t feel he’s trustworthy.

It is all pretext to fire Rosenstein and hire someone to fire or curtail Mueller. Why? That is the question to ask.

As to Carter Page, he had been flagged as being a Russian asset long before Rosenstein reauthorized the FISA warrant. Did you know that he was recruited by a Russian spy ring in New York? That one of the three spies in that ring spent years in jail before being sent back to Russia? That there is tons more to the FISA request than the Steele dossier?

It is designed to distort public opinion and provide cover for obstructing the Mueller investigation. It is, by omission and distortion, a lie. A big lie.

But time will tell, no? At least I hope it will.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wray argues there was a difference between him reading it and being able to actually vet it - he was not satisfied. 

Yet he had McCabe clear out of the FBI....
Just after he read the memo....
Even though he couldn't actually vet it.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We shall see what that is about, no? I think less the memo and more other factors. Those factors are being hinted at around the edges.

McCabe was a target from the day Comey said he’d confided his concerns that the President was looking for loyalty and for him to drop the investigation into Flynn...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So you don't trust Nunez, but trust Schiff inherently.

Will you support the release of the underlying source material so we can root out who is lying?

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Will you support the release of the underlying source material so we can root out who is lying?

I would, if it can be. Currently it is highly classified.

The memo was crafted, I think, so as to dodge transparency due to the fact that most Congress members, and even those on the Intelligence Committee themselves, did not have access to the documents that would show the bias or inaccuracies of the memo.

Oddly enough, Paul Ryan of all people is pushing Republicans to use “caution “ in their interpretation of the Nunes memo...

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The memo was crafted, I think, so as to dodge transparency due to the fact that most Congress members, and even those on the Intelligence Committee themselves, did not have access to the documents that would show the bias or inaccuracies of the memo.

BS
The entire committee had access to the same information.
This is not the first time Schiff has made the same bs argument.

www.bloomberg.com...

“I am concerned, however, that our chairman is willing to use the subpoena and contempt power of the House, not to determine how the Russians interfered in our election or whether the president obstructed Justice, but only to distract from the core of our investigation,” Schiff said.

At first Schiff didnt even want the information to be given from the doj and fbi to congress(you know the body that actually has OVERSTIGHT of them).
Then when threatened with contempt charges the documents are provided to the committee, and we get the same Schiff bs argument.
Keep looking at Schiff, by no means look what the doj and fbi have been doing.(hint:it may be illegal)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I would, if it can be. Currently it is highly classified.

Oddly enough, Paul Ryan of all people is pushing Republicans to use “caution “ in their interpretation of the Nunes memo...

It can be. Just like the memo was just voted for release although it was highly classified. Let's release that, too, and see who is lying

Paul Ryan is more interested in the status quo than opening dark closets in DC, so that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I imagine both sides of the aisle will be touched by this.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

FBI was given a 2nd phony Trump dossier in Oct 2016 by Steele, this one written by Clinton hatchet man Cody Shearer. 2nd dossier was meant to "corroborate allegations" made in the first phony dossier created by Steele, funded by Clinton & DNC. Both dossiers cite FSB as source..

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join