It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you now referring to yourself in the third person?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: AboveBoard

LOL, this has to be a bad troll job. No one is this easily manipulated, are they?

Hmm. "Trolling" is an interesting word that implies either tricks or mockery or both.

There are no tricks or mockery in my OP or posts. How about yours?
edit on 21-1-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You actually believe that the classified memo is a lie? Why aren't those who have seen it (like schiff) saying it is? Why are they saying "the american people wouldn't understand."

ETA: why would lies be classified?
edit on 22-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The biggest lie in the history of mankind........Now I know your off your rocker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! your hilarious. God its funny to watch this never ending Sh** Show. In the end the real criminals will get away with everything just like they always have. THIS IS A TRUTH because its happened my whole life. They lie, steal and LIE again, and we pay for it. All because they divided us with our heads up our ass. Democrats, Republicans who gives a sh**. All liars. All crooks. All thieves. If the people in charge really gave a sh** our political landscape would be very different right now. What I am trying to say is we would not be the little good slaves that we are. The democratic party is proving to be the liars of the decade in my opinion and the republicans are not much different. They both hate Trump because they have always had the same agenda. That is control us from the top down by any means. Then here comes Trump and he threatens everything they have been doing. I am not saying he (Trump) is good. but we cant let them pit us against each other witch has happened so we already have lost. Great game people maybe next time.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Metallicus
You rally need to get out more. THIS is what you worry about?

The memo DOES need to be released and the truth must come out. Are you just worried that you won’t like the contents or what it means for your team?

If the actual truth comes out, I will be thrilled!!!

What if the Truth is that Democrats conspired to derail the Trump campaign and used the fake dossier to spy on Trump and his team, and Obama was at the top of this endeavor? I only ask this as that may well be where the FACTS lead to in this. All the hoping and wishing and tears and blubbering about how mean "they" are, will not change facts. If the evil republicans are guilty of something, fry their asses, and if the Dems are guilty, give them a pass.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Metallicus
You rally need to get out more. THIS is what you worry about?

The memo DOES need to be released and the truth must come out. Are you just worried that you won’t like the contents or what it means for your team?

If the actual truth comes out, I will be thrilled!!!

What if the Truth is that Democrats conspired to derail the Trump campaign and used the fake dossier to spy on Trump and his team, and Obama was at the top of this endeavor? I only ask this as that may well be where the FACTS lead to in this. All the hoping and wishing and tears and blubbering about how mean "they" are, will not change facts. If the evil republicans are guilty of something, fry their asses, and if the Dems are guilty, give them a pass.

If the Dems did this and it's absolutely provable then the FBI needs to address it and they need to
Be held responsible.

This wouldn't excuse the Reps or Trump from illegal, criminal actions or conspiracy if they/he did that though, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bassface09

Are you referring to my joke imitation of Trump's hubristic hyperbole?

I guess I should have indicated it was such on that post. Not the OP mind you - I'm serious about that, but in a follow up reply I applied Trump's tone to say, and I quote:

Trust me. It's the best lie. The biggest most beautiful lie ever told in the history of mankind.

Is that what you are referring to?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You actually believe that the classified memo is a lie? Why aren't those who have seen it (like schiff) saying it is? Why are they saying "the american people wouldn't understand."

ETA: why would lies be classified?

Schiff IS saying it's basically a lie.

And the SOURCE materials (that which the Nunes memo is supposedly based on) are highly classified, so that the congressmen who've seen the memo haven't seen what it was based on. Therefore no one can verify it in except for those with high enough clearance.

And for some mysterious reason Nunes doesn't want to turn over the memo and it's foundational sources, even copies of of it, to the FBI so they can address it. Hm. Not even to the Trump appointed new FBI leader, Wray, who has requested it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Quick question: is this Nunes the one who circulated flyers to scare the crap out of your politicians for the new surveillance laws?

You're probably on to something here. However. I like how your thread was validated with aggressive comments, Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Wrong. The memo was written by Nunes alone.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously, does anything factual ever come from your postings?

FBI agents have yet to see the memo House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Dunes, R-Calif., and his Republican colleagues on the panel wrote about alleged surveillance abuses committed by the intelligence community, according to a report.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Out with the old swamp, in with the new swamp. Which swamp dwellers are hungrier? Who are the cannibals?
Only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wrong. The memo was written by Nunes alone.

CBS news says different.

www.cbsnews.com...

written by the House Intelligence Committee

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The FBI is actively losing/erasing evidence. I don't trust them either. Screw the FBI. They haven't really changed their J Edgar Hoover tactics.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't think this will result in getting rid of Mueller. They couldn't find a legitimate skeleton in his closet even though they really tried so they manufacture this memo based on arm chair interpretations of the laws. Let's get it out there and have some actual lawyers look at it.

I don't hold out much hope.
I'm betting they are wishing they hadn't brought it up. That's what it's looking like now like they are manufacturing an excuse as to why they can't release it .
But hey those scapegoat dems are there to really take the heat They can use them as an excuse to back out of this even though the dems are the minority.
Then we'll just have to trust them as to what it says..yup.
. .

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Knowing my spouse's reputation I'd know it wasn't true and wouldn't need to see it to know that.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Schiff IS saying it's basically a lie.

Well OF COURSE he says it's a lie.

Because the [probable] truth gathered from sworn testimonies and genuine documents conflicts with the lies HE has been spewing.

Exposed Deluxe

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

The FBI is actively losing/erasing evidence. I don't trust them either. Screw the FBI. They haven't really changed their J Edgar Hoover tactics.

It's "Elements" inside the FBI and other Agencies.

And those "Elements" are fighting the new "Outsiders".

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No you're not a mockery. We've all been in his cross hairs. He usually misses the shot despite his efforts.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Nunes wrote the memo alone. Well he and his personal staff. Not other reps.
edit on 1222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join