It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This trending #releasethememo and the aghast right wing politicians who have seen it and claim it should be released is a massive psyop.

It is a fabrication and what can only be described as A Great Lie, the kind Hitler used. The players are obvious. The stakes are extremely high. A falsified "memo" to counteract the Steele dossier has been created by Nunes and company to attempt to crush the Russia investigation, hide crimes committed at top levels of the Trump campaign and Administration, and those perpetrating this lie don't care who they attempt to destroy in the process. This is the counterpunch against Meuller, and it will star the Never Trumpers, the FBI, Hillary and Obama, of course, because why not send a grenade to the whole gang and blow up all your enemies at once? This will be the "justification " for firing Rosenstein and Meuller.

Those doing this are saving their own behinds from the flames of hell (at least temporarily.)

If they succeed the American Experiment dies. Trump becomes Putin and his lackeys join in the coup of America.

I'm putting this here because it is my intuition on one hand, but I know I'm not wrong. The signs are all there.

Consider this a warning.

- AB

+84 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanks for answering the big question of how the memo would be dealt with by the deniers.

+57 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Preemptively calling something a great lie before seeing it always peaks my interest.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Uh huh. There is a LOT of "denial" but it is on those who willfully blind themselves to Trump's criminality.

Enjoy the American Apocalypse.

+48 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hi AB.
Missed you.

I know it's scary for the Left right now...but hang on.
It'll all be over very soon.

...and the world will go on.

+49 more 
link   
You rally need to get out more. THIS is what you worry about?

The memo DOES need to be released and the truth must come out. Are you just worried that you won’t like the contents or what it means for your team?

link   

originally posted by: ausername

Preemptively calling something a great lie before seeing it always peaks my interest.

I can already tell you what it says. It says there was a massive conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected perpetrated by the FBI, Obama and of course to benefit Hillary.

It will be sensational. It will be a lie. It IS a lie. Good enough to fool those willing to believe it.

Trust me. It's the best lie. The biggest most beautiful lie ever told in the history of mankind.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Enjoy the American Apocalypse. 

I will.
Been waiting for it to happen for years.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's time for Nunes to be ousted. He has to GO. He's running interference for the crooks, and has no place in our government.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hi AB.
Missed you.

I know it's scary for the Left right now...but hang on.
It'll all be over very soon.

...and the world will go on.

What? The world will end? How will it be over?

Corruption reigns.

Now stop patronizing me please. You know I love you
Man but this is serious. I ain't playin.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You rally need to get out more. THIS is what you worry about?

The memo DOES need to be released and the truth must come out. Are you just worried that you won’t like the contents or what it means for your team?

If the actual truth comes out, I will be thrilled!!!

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It's time for Nunes to be ousted. He has to GO. He's running interference for the crooks, and has no place in our government.

You spelled 'Comey' wrong.
Or Schiff.
Whatever.

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: ausername

I can already tell you what it says. It says there was a massive conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected perpetrated by the FBI, Obama and of course to benefit Hillary.

It will be sensational. It will be a lie. It IS a lie. Good enough to fool those willing to believe it.

Trust me. It's the best lie. The biggest most beautiful lie ever told in the history of mankind.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Says ye of little faith.

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If it all lies, then why have none of the Democrats been screaming from the rooftops and to the MSM? Why have they been so quiet? They are never quiet!

I will wait until the actual memo is released before I attempt to guess what it actually says. I certainly am not going to just scream at the sky, 'It's lies, Lies, LIES!!!!'

That would be the epitome of DENIAL.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah i predict the exact same opposite and my record is pretty good.
Obama and his cronies are going down. Nunes didn't just made up the memo. The memo is part of a long investigation that parts of the DoJ and FBI stalled into oblivion. Nothing to see here right? U1,Benghazi,Fast&Furious,Clinton Foundation and all the other scandals that have been hidden from the public are about to break. I don't care who goes down. They are all traitors and deserve a fitting punishment. I told you from the beginning Trump is neither GoP or Dem. You will soon find out why.

We the People have spoken.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I mean, I hope this doesn't happen. I literally can not believe how many times, the trumps have lied to the American people about Russia. Blatant lies. trump literally bragged about how well he and Putin got along, well before he was POTUS. That is not fake news. Its on VIDEO. You can watch him say it. Yet, his followers think this man is good? WTH. During the debates he said "Putin, Whos Putin, I have never met the man" He than says "I hear he says nice things about me, that's all I know." Blatant lie about none other than Russia. DERP!!!

Anyway Muller will get to the bottom of it. Unless of coarse "The Great Lie" really does happen. If it does though, I hope people don't fall for it.

link   

There really isn't much Trump could do to convince me that Hillary would have been the better choice.
If that horrible creature had seized power, then I'd be worried.

link   

Seriously you're turning this into a left/right thing? I can tell you the Steel dossier story was first revealed by the alternative press not Fox news.

Geez.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Look my good ATS right wing peeps, I get it.

You don't believe me. You can laugh and mock. I expect nothing less from you.

I just hope for the actual truth to become plain to you.

Did you know the Russian bit farms are heavily promoting this hashtag?

Do we want America to be Putin's bitch?

*sigh*

Don't say I didn't warn you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join