It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

based on arm chair interpretations of the laws. Let's get it out there and have some actual lawyers look at it. 

"Laws were broken"
"horrific abuses that occurred during the last administration"
"It names names"
"I believe there are people who will go to jail"
Quotes from one real lawyer who read the HIC memo

"It's as bad as I thought it is"
Another real lawyer

Should I find more?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Khaleesi

Nunes wrote the memo alone. Well he and his personal staff. Not other reps.

Prove it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Nunes wrote the memo alone. Well he and his personal staff. Not other reps.

You keep saying that, but it's widely reported as a HIC memo. Who to believe? You and your latest in a string of assertions without sources, or the media outlets without a proTrump agenda like CBS

Republican members of Congress, mostly conservative, are calling for the release of a brief memo written by the House Intelligence Committee about alleged FISA surveillance abuses. The committee had voted along party lines Thursday to allow House members to read the memo. 

But don't worry, I'm sure the psuedoliberal blogosphere and more political hacks from MSM sources will be calling it Nunes' memo for you soon, after they game plan how to downplay it.
edit on 22-1-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My guess is that the memo shows obama using laws instituted during Bush jrs. time. Stuff like the patriot act.
And that none of us will like that he did that because If I remember correctly no one liked the Patriot act or the fact that bush was spying on americans like never before.

But, like it or not , the memo will show that obama DIDN"T brake any laws.
This is going to show that obama was doing things allowed by our laws that really look bad. But nothing criminal.

And if I am right I hope that we all take a moment to understand that trump has those same legal spying actions that he can take. And that the real conversation we should be having is the one about what powers our government has given itself .
edit on 22-1-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Because they used classified information in their convoluted interpretation of the use of law. By a farmer...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They need to get the word out ahead of its release so his base can all get on board.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ah, well I suppose we will have to wait and see what is in the memo.

....if we ever get to see the thing.

Of course these things take time. It is nice to see proper procedure being followed, but I think we have a right to see the memo and the raw FISA warrant too.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Schiff is saying its distorted and banking on republicans not releasing any supporting documents. Unfortunately for schifface, republicans are trying to release all of the supporting documentation. They likely won't get to do all of it but as long as most parts can be corroborated we can assume the rest is corroborated as well.

As for the FBI. Why would the house turn over information to the FBI who just lost 6 months worth of critical texts? The FBI is compromised. Whether wray is a good guy or bad guy, remains to be seen, but I wouldn't trust the FBI with anything right now. They're in CYA mode.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No. if silly says it, it's probably made up.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
..first shell

hiyas.....

edit on 22-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The memo is real. The evidence is real next month the hatchet will fall on the clintons, obamas and the globalist terrorists running the world. Your time is done.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hitler didn't advocate the principle of the Big Lie he outlined it's usage;

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

You have been lied to very very Bigly. Sad!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Ah, well I suppose we will have to wait and see what is in the memo.

....if we ever get to see the thing.

Of course these things take time. It is nice to see proper procedure being followed, but I think we have a right to see the memo and the raw FISA warrant too.

Here is the the FISA justification to spy, which is a longer document than the 4 page memo. About 99 pages and it's freely available here for the public to view:

www.dni.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

And why did his army of pricks use propaganda in that way then? You can't expect us to believe his lies from that silly book and deny actual history. He either changed his opinion on the issue or his book was nothing than a pile of lies and trash in the first place. Could be both though.
Stop being so gullible for a second, how is that?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

They are wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Any source to back this statement up?

Because your opinion that something/someone is "wrong" is far different than you have sources/citations/facts that something/someone is wrong.
edit on 1/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It was authored by Nunes and some of his staff. The material was classified he could not share it with the rest of the committee without breaking the law. He and Adam Schiff and some staff were allowed to view it in a secure location. Then Nunes and that exclusive staff with clearance wrote the memo. If he had any other help he broke the law by sharing classified information. which would just be another issue the GOP needs to deal with.
I'm gonna ignore your insult.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It was ?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

They are wrong.

prove it

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Insult?

The material was classified he could not share it with the rest of the committee without breaking the law.

True, but hopefully they are able to change this. We need to see the memo and supporting documentation. This outweighs any alleged "national security" concerns. I'd rather risk Russia/China/NK/whoever getting ahold of it than risk corruption going unpunished

If our secrets have to be exposed to uncover corruption, then the people who forced us to uncover it(through their illegal actions) need to pay the price for espionage. But the content must be released at any cost.

Then Nunes and that exclusive staff with clearance wrote the memo.

Right, which is why this is so extremely vital to determining what the sources for the FISA warrant(s) and entire investigation are. For example, if it turned out to be a discredited campaign document (read: conflict of interest to the Maximum) then there would be a major problem. It would dwarf every scandal ever combined, and put the country on the edge of chaos.

At such point, TPTB would have no choice but to aggressively pursue all perpetrators or actually risk upending all civil order/society as we know it.
edit on 1/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join