It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So true. No material whatsoever, actually. From any of the anti's. They've pushed this bogus conspiracy theory for a year now, and have never had an ounce of evidence to back it up.

Yet they are the first to start with "innocent until proven" the second you mention crazy Hillary or failed Obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Our modern example, yes. I'd reckon that we lost it sometime around mid-1800's. Certainly by the turn of the 20th century anything resembling our precious Republic was dead and buried first with income taxes (still in 18-something) than eventually with prohibition, the NFA and Controlled Sub Act - all of the above were essentially arrogant ## head's trying to legislate their personal morality and feelings onto everyone else. Federal Grand Jury usurping ensured the USA was dead, and tyrants have been vying for control and battling with the free-Republic ever since.

IMO, complete do-over.
edit on 1/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

If that's true that they fabricated the whole thing I doubt it will pass muster. I'm thinking it doesn't quite prove what they initially thought it did and that's why they're not releasing it.
If it's a fabrication they will never get away with it unless the judge who approved the warrant is also in trumps pocket. I wouldn't worry too much if the thing is fake.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

It's conjecture. You never speculate?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Speculation? Sure. But unlike some people here we don't peddle our conjecture as if it were fact.

It is called being responsible with information

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How bout we decide after we've seen it?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If that's true that they fabricated the whole thing I doubt it will pass muster. I'm thinking it doesn't quite prove what they initially thought it did and that's why they're not releasing it.
If it's a fabrication they will never get away with it unless the judge who approved the warrant is also in trumps pocket. I wouldn't worry too much if the thing is fake.

Exactly.

RELEASE THE MEMO

BTW, virtually every Senator who looked at the TOP SECRET//SCI document was in total disbelief/shock. I'd love to see you explain over 100 of them "getting it so wrong"

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Right back at ya babe.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Sure, no problem. It is expected to be released any time, and no later than the end of the month. No hurry.

We've waited a year to crush the bogus, paranoid and bigoted anti-Russian, anti-Trump ramblings. We can wait another 10.355 days (but who's counting)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The sad part is you think I'd be OK with a political witch-hunt against Obama/Clinton.

Not even close.

As I've always said, if there is evidence of them committing crimes (allegedly/possibly like this Memo/actual FISA warrant), then prosecute them. Otherwise, no way no how

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

He wasn't the worst President ever. He was seemingly moderate, at least in the beginning. I had very high hopes for PBO. He was basically a giant let down, fulfilling very few of his campaign promises. But that is OK, as long as he didn't use our military (including FISA intelligence assets) against a domestic Citizen (and political opponent) then there is no issue

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Pretend it's an investigation into Obama -

Actually it might be just that !

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

When did they have this vote?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"The Memo" is based 100% on compiled testimonies from people under oath.

A little different than something produced from "paid for" fiction analysis.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Where are they blocking it? No one's even talking about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh now it's they are refusing to even look at it. First it was they voted against releasing it now they won't even look. Why don't you just admit you don't know anything about the memo or the situation surrounding it's release? Not any more than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Bribe or blackmail. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
We already know he pays for silence.
edit on 1202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You must have missed a sign- the one where all your heroes and purveyors of honesty and good quietly voted to keep you in the dark and abstain from even seeing the document. All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing, thank goodness they have finally found their voice!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Do you mean like "Hillary is going to win" ?

How often do you follow your own recommendations?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

They will now...

WATCH THIS SPACE

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join