It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Until they actually release it it doesn't exist.

where is the memo???

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Until they actually release it it doesn't exist.

where is the memo???

That's insane...you are saying every congressperson who has viewed it, viewed an imaginary document.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No, not imaginary, it is the greatest lie ever.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Who...who are all the reps? King? Jordan? The usual suspects?
Who?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

DTOM is a she not a he, and she isn't biased. We frequently get out of control with our political debates/arguments, and you can hardly fault the mods for doing their jobs.

I personally have gotten my hand smacked several times, and I've deserved it entirely each time

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where is that happening? I can't even find a story about this that's not compromised by source. Where is the left blocking the release? Where and when was this voted on and how do the dems win any vote when they're in the minority? Why doesn't any of this add up?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, more than 100 of them. Well over 100, if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They were trying to block its release via their votes (first in committee, now in the House at large). They failed/will fail, but are nevertheless trying.

To get ahead of it, they've already tried and failed to label it as " "Russian propaganda" "

Only thing is, foreign propaganda/lies doesn't receive Above Top Secret classification. That said, WikiLeaks has a 1 Million Dollar reward for the Memo's release before congress/POTUS authorizes it.

Come on leakers, serve your country once more. And FYI, leaking to expose a crime or other unconstitutional behavior is way different than doing it for political/personal reasons. Binney, Snowden, Assange, etc are the true heroes.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

And you base that on what? Intuition? Feelings?

I'm begining to think there is no memo. Or they're still polishing it up.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Based on what?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Oh god then we're doomed...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Again who's upset. So far I've seen that the left voted against it, that the dems are blocking it, that the dems are upset and worried but so far it's only all of you saying it without anything backing up any vote or blocking or even outrage. Not a single thing that supports the view.
I'm not saying it's not out there. I don't know. I do know I'm asking for it and no one is stepping up. Where was this vote? Which dems are actively blocking it and who's outraged and scared? Come on I'm not asking for much.
Anything that's not gateway pundit or Breitbart or RedState.
Get NPRs take on it. Heck I'll take politico who BTW says it's divided republicans holding up the release and other GOP leaders who say it's a misleading effort to protect the president.
Sooo anything ya got will be great.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

LOL , Talk about a Tall Tale . No Evidence Presented here I see.........

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Possibly, but I doubt it. This is a highly classified document, and the information itself will speak volumes. Someone's opinion of that information is much less so, but the fact that everyone who read the memo said it was shocking/disturbing/etc speaks pretty loud as well.

They can't spin raw information.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Further reading suggests it's only the republicans who are hassling over it. Some want it redacted, some call it dangerous, some only want it released to a certain few but not others, and there seems to be an issue where they only want certain parts released and not other parts.
The only thing I see from the dems is Adam Schiff saying it's a ploy to discredit our intelligence agencies and the Russian probe. Which it looks like if they refuseto release it or want to cherry pick what gets released.

But it's all republicans doing it. The dems have had no say. Gee...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Nope. They didn't have any vote as of yesterday it had not been put up for a vote yet.
Nunes wants more members to view it first.

It's also being reported that the Russian interference isn't done just yet as their propaganda machine pushes this story. and wiki leaks is offering a million bucks for a copy. Republicans control it and can't figure it out. And the dark side is right there to pick up on it.

What a train wreck.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If that's true that they fabricated the whole thing I doubt it will pass muster. I'm thinking it doesn't quite prove what they initially thought it did and that's why they're not releasing it.
If it's a fabrication they will never get away with it unless the judge who approved the warrant is also in trumps pocket. I wouldn't worry too much if the thing is fake.

Adam Schiff, who has seen it and the highly classified documents it is based on, says it was written by Republucan staffers who know that no one outside the committee can see the supporting documents and that it is, as I suspected, designed to mislead and misrepresent the facts (aka "lie"). But Schiff isn't considered a legitimate source by many of our more right leaning friends here, so...???

Schiff of California, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, last night described the memo as "a profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation. Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI. This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals."

Again, the document can't be verified unless you have access to highly classified material, nor can it be discussed other than at face value, and on the face of it, I see lies.

But hey. Team Trump would never lie about anything so I guess this must all be legit!
NBC - link

Those who are claiming it's "worse than Watergate" have only seen the memo, not the supporting materials.

Dirty Tricks.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

More than a hundred reps have tweeted about it? Not seeing that either.
There's a Twitter trend for sure but it's not hundreds of house members because hundreds of them haven't seen it to even know.
The cheerleaders are as I said King, Jordan the usual suspects.
It appears right now it's only available in a secure location at the capitol.

Oh and there was a vote but only to release it to the lower house not to us and it was a party line vote. The kicker is if they do vote to release it it has to be approved by trump. He holds the cards on its release.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is why I want all of it to be declassified. ALL OF IT. While I consider myself to be right leaning, mostly conservative I do not trust Republicans any more than I trust Democrats. I am a rarity in my family. I consider almost all politicians to be corrupt, regardless of party affiliation. I don't agree with you but, I understand why you feel the way you do. Unfortunately, I think if it is declassified it will destroy the Democrat party. I don't want that because I don't trust the Republicans either and having only one major party would be disastrous.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

They can't believe they will get away with that do they?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join