It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie is Coming - God Help Us All

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: AboveBoard

I love ya' Sis, but I think it's more likely your worldview is being shaken at subconscious level by the growing weight of the actual evidence pointing towards the FISA/DoJ colluding in the unspeakable abuse of our Constitution.

Your dream is the result of that turmoil resisting the building truth.

You have your gut feeling, I have mine. Hugs.

Oh corruption exists and Dems v Reps is hardly a white hat v black hat battle, but the players involved with Trump are in a class by themselves. He's participating in organized crime. It's apparently not a big deal because "swamp?" I don't know. That is what Meuller will get him on unless the investigation is shut down, that and possibly conspiracy.

It's all out there - real estate deals, shady Russian mafia guys, clandestine meetings, shell companies, fishy loans, pre-knowledge of Wikileaks's releases -- you name it. But whatever. Obviously I know nothing, right??

And I love you back, no doubt about that, but I wonder what will happen if the Lie is revealed and it demonstrates exactly what I've been saying.

I don't want to live under an oligarchy with an authoritarian Putin-Esque corrupt government. While our experimental republic has plenty of corruption to go around, we've never seen it on this scale. The endgame ain't Democracy, in the form of a republic or otherwise.

It's useless to argue about it. Just decided since I see the iceberg up ahead that I might let y'all know we are headed straight for it and not in a good "shake everything up" kind of way.

edit on 20-1-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Do you think the memo will contain proof of something? Or simply a summary of Nunes's investigation, referencing classified documents they have accessed? I don't think most of the House members talking about this have seen the proof either, just the Nunes take on this issue. And even then the Republicans are split on this. I really don't know what's going on, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of them, plus the conservative media, jumped the gun.

If Nunes (or maybe Trump?) decides he wants the people to see the memo, and if no one manages to delay him, then at least we'll know what exactly the claims are. But even then it might be up for the debate, if the memo is based on classified documents. Which I can only assume it has to be, otherwise there would be no need for secrecy. So the problem for me is that we just have to take Nunes's word on this. But if the information really is so damning, then DOJ will be able to act on it. Maybe are they already have, we don't know. Either way this is a good propaganda tool for the right.

I don't even think the DNC hack happened like they are claiming, and I'm highly doubtful of most of the accusations on Trump. But that doesn't mean he has nothing to fear from the special counsel. So to me this memo could easily be an attempt to undermine that investigation, and just another step in the propaganda war between left and right, if we can call them that.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Who...who are all the reps? King? Jordan? The usual suspects?
Who?

dailycaller.com...

A group of 65 Republican lawmakers are calling on the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee for the “immediate” public release of a memo alleging widespread surveillance warrant abuses by the Justice Department and FBI.

“After reading the document, we were shocked and frustrated, but it has deepened our belief in the vital importance of transparency,” Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said in the letter, which was sent Friday night to California Rep. Devin Nunes, the chairman of the Intelligence Committee.

As of Friday afternoon, 129 members of Congress who are not on the House Intelligence Committee had visited a classified facility to view the document. A congressional source familiar with the situation told The Daily Caller that all members who reviewed the memo are Republicans.

“Not a single Democrat,” said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Democrats won't even look at the memo. How can they possibly complain about it if they won't even view it?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow, the OP to me summarized would be 'INVERTED TRUTH'

ie,

a precognitive lie, indeed.

meanwhile Deep State works on its next big fat lie... and the next.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No, I don't or won't trust you as far as I can throw your B$%tt. My dear old Grannie Wynn, told me that the Twentieth Century was the Century of the "Big Lie". If you see and hear someone come down the path, raving about the other guy doing dirt, first look at the guy spouting off, three times as hard as you'd normally do, to test someone's veracity.

So far, all I've seen or heard, is a great smear campaign, started by Trump's Republican Primary rival, and then passed on to the HRT campaign, to be used in the General Election. Dirty politics, but more or less our Norm. Now if this Opposition "Research", was then used in a secret FISA court, to get spy warrants on the Republican Ticket, and it's Stalwarts, we have got to get to the bottom of it.

But more importantly, what did the Gov't get in these wiretaps, which will compromise these spied on, Republicans, over the next four years? And even more important, where are those secret FISA court Judges in all of these crimes. There's been a side show, in that a Nat'l Security wiretap can largely bypass their benches, if Pres. Obama directed the Feds to do it.

Trump is a master at negotiating, and he's been keeping his cards close to his vest, SO FAR. I have been surprised that his Admin. can and does move rapidly on events which I see happening in real time. Normally, I see myself reacting almost a month ahead of the normal Politicians. Trump is not one of the Political Groupies, who have to huddle together in order to make a P.C. decision. And being so decisive, means that he can mis judge things, terribly, when he gets riled up.

When Pres. Lincoln was besieged like this, he came up with jailing large numbers of what were then called "Copper Heads". My guess is that unfortunately, these same judges who rolled over for Lincoln, will do the same for Trump & Co. And what I've noted is that Trump is very aware of the tens of thousands of Islamic refugees, the Aussies have penned up on a few S.W. Pacific Islands. Obama was going to let them all into the U.S. but Trump is severely vetting them.

Where this should scare everyone, is that if a Coup d' Etat is really under foot, these conspirators could be given what I call, "The Burning Water Solution". RE: the banishment of the Nez Perce after the end of their 1878 War. As long as these Copper Heads are left on some Atoll in the S.W. Pacific basin, where the Stars and Stripes have flown since the end of WWII, Trump just might pull it off. He cannot totally banish anyone to foreign lands, but we have scads of small protectorates scattered across the Pacific. The Nez Perce ended up in Oklahoma Terr., far from their Mountain Home, here in the Pacific Northwest Territories.

Trump has just pulled the plug on the Salvadorans who were here temporarily to get away from an Earthquake's chaos. Next comes the hordes of illegal aliens, from everywhere. We don't have to merely send them back, we can intern them on an Atoll, just like what Australia did with it's Islamic Asylum seekers. And after a few years, of "rock fever", I bet going back home will look really good to all of them.

Guadalcanal, was, and still is a British Possession. But we have many Islands, and some of these could be populated, and then turned back to Spain, which has always been these mostly Hispanics', Mother Country. My own guess is that Visa Over Stays would see one of these Kampf KopperKopfs, and fly home, screaming, in a fortnight, or so.

The best part of all, is that when they bail out, their illegal employers can likewise be rounded up and put on one special Atoll, for their felonies. At the end of our Civil War in 1865, this is precisely what got John Wilkes Booth so wound up at Pres. Lincoln. Maryland was his home State, had never seceded from the Union, but Lincoln had put scads of Marylanders behind stockades, just to prevent them from trying it.

Ditto for the Joseph band of the Nez Perce. They were totally beaten down by the U.S. Army, but reservation politics prevented them from going home, either. Joseph was eventually shunted back to Nespelum, Wash., up near the Canadian Border, where he lived in "DOMESTIC EXILE", with the Colville Tribe. He died and is still buried there, today. Only a handful of younger Nez Perce ever made it back to their tribe's treaty lands, here in central Idaho.

IMO, tons of Cali Copperheads could pay a similar price, because of FBI and DOJ shenanigans, way back on our East Coast, around Wash. D.C. You tell me how this idea of prosecuting Cali businesses for following U.S. laws is any different from the nascent Confederate States doing the very same thing, in 1861. At least the South Carolinians had real military muscle, while the Cali Politicians are relying only on a paper blockade.

When Napoleon tried to paper blockade Europe's Atlantic Coasts from trading with England, he had to back it up by marching into Holland, and seizing their ships. All Trump needs to do is to Federalize their California National Guard, who will put down these Freaks overnight. But saying that, the local Montana Militia did try to take out Joseph at his camp at the Big Hole, and that didn't work out too well for them.

I doubt that Cali Nat'l Guard troops can purge maybe three millions of illegal aliens from their State. So either the people have to be mobilized under military command, or Federal Troops will have to be deployed to root out these aliens and their Anglo Copperhead collaborators.

Heck! Berkeley may well turn into a Ghost Town, like so many mining sites have, around the Old West. Legal Hispanic Americans will be writing their own tickets, and finally getting the good wages, they have deserved for so long.

I will also bet that as a result of splitting Cali into military districts, when the State, ( Province ), comes back out of Reconstruction, there will be three where only one is today. States were always designed to be Grand Masonic Lodges, and not Provinces which can bite back. All of the rest of the Western rectangle States simply aren't big enough, and bad enough, to challenge the U.S. Gov't. Cali, Texas, Hawaii, and maybe Alaska, are really domestic Provinces, and not mere Lodges/States.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Ok. Bye. (Not asking for your trust, nor do I need it. Thanks. )

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

This is why I want all of it to be declassified. ALL OF IT. While I consider myself to be right leaning, mostly conservative I do not trust Republicans any more than I trust Democrats. I am a rarity in my family. I consider almost all politicians to be corrupt, regardless of party affiliation. I don't agree with you but, I understand why you feel the way you do. Unfortunately, I think if it is declassified it will destroy the Democrat party. I don't want that because I don't trust the Republicans either and having only one major party would be disastrous.

You know, I can totally respect that.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Planette
Wow, the OP to me summarized would be 'INVERTED TRUTH'

ie,

a precognitive lie, indeed.

meanwhile Deep State works on its next big fat lie... and the next.

I know.

I know you see the opposite entirely. I'm as shocked about that as you are.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dave Joyce (R) Ohio just tweeted:

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

(post by TritonTaranis removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: butcherguy

Preemptively calling something a great lie before seeing it always peaks my interest.

I can already tell you what it says. It says there was a massive conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected perpetrated by the FBI, Obama and of course to benefit Hillary.

It will be sensational. It will be a lie. It IS a lie. Good enough to fool those willing to believe it.

Trust me. It's the best lie. The biggest most beautiful lie ever told in the history of mankind.

A lie greater than the bible........ No chance

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: butcherguy

Uh huh. There is a LOT of "denial" but it is on those who willfully blind themselves to Trump's criminality.

Enjoy the American Apocalypse.

ROFLMAO, the only "American Apocalypse" comes from the bs people like you keep spewing. Even the DNC overlords have had to admit several times now that there is no evidence of collusion between President Trump, and the Russian government... Even Comey, who was put as director of the FBI by Obama had to admit the dossier could not be corroborated.

How easy people like you forget that the Obama administration, and with Shillary as secretary of state, the Obama administration made deals with the Russians. "Uranium 1" and the "transfer of uranium to Iran" which was led by the Russians. Obama had to sign the deal allowing for this transfer. Then there is the money that the Russians were paying to both the Clinton Foundation and Bill Clinton for "speeches he made" meanwhile the whole uranium 1 deal was going on.

But of course, people like yourself ignore the "true collusion and the true leaks" as in the Awan brothers who were hired by democrats and at least on of the brothers which democrats kept in their payroll even after it was announced that they had stolen information... That story has become invisible more so in the left-wing mainstream fake news organizations.

edit on 20-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ROFLMAO, are you writing a science-fiction/aka fake book?
edit on 20-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You all need to learn the lovely art of summarization...

You're walls of text are insane to want to read, let alone 10 pages + of it.

How is this medium of communication ever going to continue, when humanity isn't learning how to talk better.

And the only lie we have be told, is that we know things...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This isn't about Obama or Hillary.

If they did something criminal, that's on them and may justice prevail.

You can't ignore Trump's issues by pointing fingers elsewhere.

No sweat. It will soon become obvious whether or not the first part of my prediction comes true - they will release the memo soon, I have little doubt of that now.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Dave Joyce (R) Ohio just tweeted:

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

Great. We will get to take Nunes at his word.

And so it begins.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

So the chants of "Lock Her Up!!" don't count as:

If you see and hear someone come down the path, raving about the other guy doing dirt, first look at the guy spouting off, three times as hard as you'd normally do, to test someone's veracity.

The chant ironically led full-throatedly by Mike Flynn, who is is currently under indictment?

Huh.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The only thing personal I'm going to say is that I disagree.

One question. Should this not happen:

This will be the "justification " for firing Rosenstein and Meuller.

Should neither be fired, what will that do to your perspective? If we finally see the evidence that is contrary to your views on the Trump/Russia fiasco, where will the hate for Trump come from next?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
As far as I'm concerned, when the memo/evidence puts Obama and his minions behind bars or hung

You liberals are next, round you up for TREASON

You want to hang liberals? How are you planning on identifying them?

By their beer preferences. Clearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join