It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I was wondering when you'd post another awesome vid! Thank you so much!

How are you today Hun?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice picture, Night. Thanks for sharing it with the Shed.

As I seem to be the Shed's messenger of Sheldlings that are away from this blessed land our Martin75 is sender her love to all. Her work has been keeping her busy busy busy all of the time. Perhaps she will be here more when spring break happens.

For me, I'm a bit brain dead today so I'm taking the day off from doing any thinking.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you so much for news on Jessie! She has been missed terribly! I know she is a very busy woman. Tell her we send our love as well! And hugs!

edit on 6-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I put this in the thread in my Sig.. But I honestly thought some of you here would enjoy so I am Leaving this here too.. hope you all don't mind. ;

I wrote this little ditty about my mom's tubby dog(layna's sister Bella) who is spoiled rotten...

Click play..then read...

Well she's the the type of dog who likes to wobble round,
Wherever plates are found she's been known to gobble down,
Well she eaten' and she licken she don't have no shame,
Clean them up good, cups bowls and plates just the same,

They call her the wobbler, she wobbles around around around..

Well she's the type of dog who likes to wobble around,
Never just one plate and always chowing down..

They call her the wobbler, she wobbles around around around..

We can all just pretend you heard a bard singing it or something...

Hugs gang!

Respectfully
~ meathead

edit on 6-2-2018 by Mike Stivic because: oops

edit on 6-2-2018 by Mike Stivic because: found a better version

edit on 6-2-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Ahahaha! That made me laugh! Thanks!

Hope you are well Hun! Hugs!

edit on 6-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I was wondering when you'd post another awesome vid! Thank you so much!

How are you today Hun?

i'm alright, thanks for asking. Right now starting alcohol-free day 10 with strong dark roasted coffee. Sleeping has been deeper and the dreams are not haunting. So i can think more clearly and with less fear.

How have you been?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Sorry to hear you’re not a Beatles fan.. they have way too much good music for me not to love them. Each to their own in musical taste though. I’ve never been a metal fan, unless you classify Jethro Tull as metal music. Some do.

You wrote this a couple of days ago and ever since i have been trying to come up with a song link for you. The thing is, i mostly listen to metal and rap. Metal often has video/audio that is not suitable for the shed, so i try to select the empowering ones here and i know Night star likes some of them.

And about rap, yeah... these days it has gone mainstream and videos are about throwing cash out of a lamborghini window while women are shaking their butts. No message whatsoever, no criticism towards social issues, repulsive drive-by shooting violence stuff. And sometimes the objectifying of women is so disrespective that i don't even know how to react but just to stop the song quickly. I mostly listen to Finnish rap, very underground stuff, very "do it yourself" and very real and genuine. But no reason posting it here for obvious language barrier reasons.

So then i thought i'd link you some Beatles song that i like. There are not many, but some. But now i decided CCR.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
With the world like it is ... they should play this every hour ... just to remind the idiots.

P

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Something that was on Reddit.

Gentle reminder, we've now sent four electric cars into space. Three are parked on the moon

Made me smile.

I would add, and the fourth is on the way to Mars. Sending the car before he has a dealership in place is a little risky though.

P

edit on 7/2/2018 by pheonix358 because: filled out

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hopefully it will attract the attention of advanced aliens... kaching !

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

They had the Elon Musk "Car in Space" thing on BBC1 this morning, and the video clip had David Bowies "Major Thom" playing, which they actually said was "on the cars stereo..." ... in Space..... in a vacuum...

I'll just leave that there for a minute.

Gotta just LOVE the BBC.

As a side note...
During the Scottish Independence Referendum (2014) debates the BBC ran multiple items about Scotland's energy reserves being depleted. They constantly belittled the Independence movements "reliance" on fossil fuels like Oil and Gas. Aired reports & surveys which continually tried to convince people that the Oil was nearly all gone and was too expensive and difficult to extract etc
The SNP and other pro-Independence bodies highlighted the benefits of having large oil & gas reserves and spoke of the likelihood that there were still massive untapped reserves around Scotland, but they were never given the air-time to properly argue their case.

Well, guess what?
BP just announced a potentially "Massive" oil find at two separate Scottish sites.
The figures they are talking about are as follows:

BP expect to double production to 200 000 barrels per day so that’s an extra 100 000 barrels. Brent crude is selling above $70 per barrel and prices are expected to rise dramatically in 2018-20. However, sticking with the $70 figure, BP will be earning an extra $7 million per day or $2.55 billion per year

They also expect these new fields to extend Oil production way beyond 2050... so $2.55 billion per year times 32+ years! (You do the Math(s)!)

How did the BBC report it?

In the grand scheme of things, this isn’t a big find. BP has given no indication how much oil and gas it expects from these two wells (Which is a lie! They expect production to double to 200,000 barrels a year!), but the mood music suggests it will be small to moderate

Biased and agenda driven doesn't even scratch the surface.

Link to SOURCE

grrr!
G

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Wasn't it the exact same BBC that broadcasted live that the second twin tower had collapsed, but it was still standing tall in the live background?

I guess they can't be trusted then. I used to have respect for their news and some other programs.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

In space, can you hear a Scotsman scream ... in a vacuum ?

I can hear you mate ! 😎

Hope things are looking up for you ...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
On another note...

Has anyone of you watched new episodes of X-files? Any good?

The older ones aired in Finland when i was a teen. I watched it every week, had my candy or potato chips and coca cola and everything. Back then i already knew that most politicians are crooked or one way or another twisted, and that everything that governments tell it's citizens is not true.

Then 9/11 happened and i was horrified and searching for the truth, found ATS and been here over a decade now. So i have a bit more knowledge in my head than when i was a teen, and a whole lot more of critical thinking.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Sheye
Sorry to hear you’re not a Beatles fan.. they have way too much good music for me not to love them. Each to their own in musical taste though. I’ve never been a metal fan, unless you classify Jethro Tull as metal music. Some do.

You wrote this a couple of days ago and ever since i have been trying to come up with a song link for you. The thing is, i mostly listen to metal and rap. Metal often has video/audio that is not suitable for the shed, so i try to select the empowering ones here and i know Night star likes some of them.

And about rap, yeah... these days it has gone mainstream and videos are about throwing cash out of a lamborghini window while women are shaking their butts. No message whatsoever, no criticism towards social issues, repulsive drive-by shooting violence stuff. And sometimes the objectifying of women is so disrespective that i don't even know how to react but just to stop the song quickly. I mostly listen to Finnish rap, very underground stuff, very "do it yourself" and very real and genuine. But no reason posting it here for obvious language barrier reasons.

So then i thought i'd link you some Beatles song that i like. There are not many, but some. But now i decided CCR.

Thank you for the song Finn... I like CCR very much ! Hope all is well with you and congratulations on day 10.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Howdy. How have you been? I got the funk.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

You got the funk? I'm in a funk too. So how do we get out?

How are your Mom and the girls doing?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Do you have the clothes to match though? Say a nice pair of canary yellow bell-bottoms, snakeskin boots, a frilly purple shirt and a big ole funky hat?

Unless I am misunderstanding the meaning of the word funk....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I forgot the new x files was out! I was addicted to that show when it first came out!

Congratulations on your 10 days being alcohol free! Very proud of you!

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join