It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awwww, Toodles to Tiddles! We knew you well! Well, your picture anyway.

Hello Sir Gordi! Send my love to Chrissy and the boys, will you? Oh and...Where is my hug?????? Stamps feet and pouts!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
***Wishing you all a beautiful day/night with love!*** May the magic of Accasia be with you always!

edit on 5-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I feel like Sheye when she was alone in here and kept posting. LOL

Oh look, a royal cat! Shall we name her?

Her Royal Highness, Princess Tiddles.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Ahahahaha! But...now I think of a car when I hear that name. Oh, I meant to mention earlier that I had never known or heard of that name for a cat before. I guess it isn't common around here.

How are you tonight Hun?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I've been eating poached egg yolks again (with crappy Dutch "bacon") but I accidentally dropped two eggs, not quite on the floor but I couldn't eat them either. Ah well, I had 2 more I didn't drop.

I also washed some clothes, I lead a very exciting life too, see?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

LOL!

Sorry about your eggs! I'm hoping my life perks up more in the Spring. I want to get back into being creative and doing crafts again. I always have good intentions, but don't get much accomplished. Oh well, we always have the Shedlands to explore. And we all have each other for company, laughs and sharing whatever we wish. We can even run amuck when we are alone in here. I sometimes wonder though if I should be left unsupervised. LOL Actually it's been a while since I have really run amuck. I'm over due.

My lovely cat decided to puke in two different areas. Like, couldn't he have just done that in the same spot instead of moving along and continuing to upchuck? Eeeew!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Maybe your lovely cat is just trying to get your divided attention. LOL As for good intentions, I remember those. Hard to hold, even harder to maintain and impossible to keep sight of. Good luck with the cat euww!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I dealt with the cat mess. Guess I have courage after all. LOL

Today is actually a good day for me for a change. I need more good days as we all do. I am so looking forward to Spring and have been on facebook looking at so many beautiful flowers and nature scenes as well as some funny videos and lovely posts from people. You and I will have good days Light and hopefully many more.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back in here. I get distracted by youtube and facebook.

Got a new phone today. It is a cordless one and shiny red like a new shiny red sports car. LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Today is actually a good day for me for a change. I need more good days as we all do. I am so looking forward to Spring and have been on facebook looking at so many beautiful flowers and nature scenes as well as some funny videos and lovely posts from people.

Very nice to read that you are having a good day. So, around when should spring be @ eastern U.S.A?

A while ago i was actually waiting for spring too. I thought the "winter" was going to be the same as last year, a few plus celcius by day and a few minus by night, slippery and gray as heck. But now the weather has been great, like -10 celcius with little to no wind. Snow everywhere, slippery nowhere. So i am not in a rush to get to spring time now, but spring will come eventually and then it is enchanting to watch nature waking up to life after winter. I like the dying part too, in fall. Something melancholic beauty and a sense of goodbye there.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I think it's in March, perhaps the 20th, but it's always winter like in March and it's safer to say that the warmer weather here won't be until May. We may get nice days before then, but to be safe, I'm betting on May for awesome weather.

Your description of Spring and Autumn were so lovely, so eloquent! Beautiful!

Great to see you Hun! I'll have the pixies get you a non-alcoholic beverage and you can relax by the fire.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Jacy said I could share this with Gordi and the Shed family...

Tiddles is a mystery cat, he's called The Hidden Paw
For he's a master criminal who can outsmart the law
He's the Mastermind of Scotland Yard, he's everyone's despair
For when they reach the scene of crime...Tiddles is not there!
It's dumb, but I was only around 8 years old and you could tell that I was heavily influenced by my British parents, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Jacy said I could share this with Gordi and the Shed family...

"Tiddles is a mystery cat, he's called The Hidden Paw
For he's a master criminal who can outsmart the law
He's the Mastermind of Scotland Yard, he's everyone's despair
For when they reach the scene of crime...Tiddles is not there!"
It's dumb, but I was only around 8 years old and you could tell that I was heavily influenced by my British parents, lol.

His secret is OUT! (Thanks to 8yo Jacy & 'Raine!)
BUT! His story continues... Shhhh!!!!

"He disguised himself as a cute old car, to outsmart PC Plod,
With dull green paint and bright red seats, he did look rather odd.
But the giveaway was when it snowed... No tire tracks, just Paws!
So, it's time for him to make his move, one step ahead of the Law."

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

This WAS Tiddles (for those who never saw him before)...

He has now gone and been replaced with a Mazda Bongo! (I'll have to upload a photo of that from my phone later!)....

And this is the Bongo as promised...

It would make a great wee weekend camper? (All the rear seats fold flat to make a big double bed.)
G

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It looks to be in very good condition judging by the photo.
It might make a good camper too. As long as I can lay down without having to maintain the foetus position all night due to lack of leg room, all is well.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It would make a great wee weekend camper?

Possibly.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm a bit shaken up here..
Just been for a long walk in the woods and saw "something".
It was BIG, I mean waaay TOO BIG for anything we have around here. There aren't any bears or... anything wtf???? Managed to get a short video clip on my phone but it's not too clear, you'd probably have to look at it on a big computer screen?

You CAN hear it though!!! around the 20sec mark... if you turn the volume right up, there's a definite "roar" or something??? FFS I can't stop shaking...

I'll upload the video...

Don't know what to do now....?? ?? Who do you report it to? WTF??????

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You are naughty you scared the heck out of me.
Big screen volume up, intently looking for any movement out by the woods. I did every thing you suggested and jumped out of my chair when the disgusting big monster finally came on screen.
I will never trust you again. Phyf.

So you have those terrible windmills there. We had many in Denmark and I absolutely despised them. For sight pollution, sound pollution and worst of all is that cost of making, setting up, maintaining and dissembling when worn out exceeds the gain of "clean energy" T's Humbug.

You can hear the low drone sounds miles away.

That was fun have a lovely day.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I was only half expecting that! LOL Next time I will be better prepared!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hello Light, Skiddy, Wis and Gordi!

Gordi, I almost jumped out of my chair!!!!!! I had the volume up as well. OMG! LOL! I was hoping for big foot or some other cryptozoology type creature.

Your Bongo looks like a fabulous vehicle and like new!

Hope all are well today!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Heyy!

I found another version of The Offspring's "Gone away" I posted the Five finger death punch version earlier and now i spotted "Live clip of "Gone Away" from The Offspring's show at the Hollywood Palladium in October of 2012. Emily Armstrong of openers Dead Sara joined the band for this special duet version."

This one is a bit calmer version.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join