It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I believe you forgot the most important part of your wardrobe there. Socks and sandals, when done right, are an integral part of any well-dressed mans's attire and one of the finest fashion statements that can be made. I get compliments comments every time I wear them, even when it's hot. They also combine well.

Greets to Gordi. If you ever need a good triangle player you know where to find me. I play a pretty mean cowbell too, just thought I'd mention it. I can also just wear regular shoes and socks too if that helps. Shoes and no socks? Let's just say I'm pretty flexible in the footwear department.

You called a car "Tiddles"? Did it purr?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Ganging up?
If a bunch of ladies gave me all of that attention ... I would be in seventh heaven.

Sir, that is the appropriate response, just enjoy it because we don't give hugs like hand outs, they are special, for special people. Thank you.

Hugs to you, Grand Master.

Hell, one talking to me would be unusual.
P

Now I fail to find this believable. I would call that statement "fishing"

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That had me tearing up. It is so real. It is sad, profound I wish I could obtain such a level clarity.
I prefer real, no glossy make over but being a coward I fear the pain.

Now I think I figured out why you chose Pheonix as your user name.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Well look what the wind blew on shore!!!!

Greetings from your not so humble co-Shedtite.

Things sound a wee bit off in your neck of the woods mate? Apart from the lads doing well in school, taking after their mother I presume, I pray all goes well and the retched cold of winter in your parts is warm and cozy in doors.

You can't sell Tiddles, it is iconic. (Post a pic for the new members) Now Chrissy has to put up with you revamping and falling in love with yet another vehicle. What that poor woman must suffer.
Now for hugs. Your account is very low in savings.

(This was said in jest, no harm was intended)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello Light and Wister!

Had to re-install skype. I use the dark version now, like I use the dark version of ATS. Looks so much better.
Pizza tonight. Yum! Yes I know, my life is so exciting and I have so much to share. LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OMG, this is so magical...keep watching! At around the 1:39 mark, I have a small amethyst piece like one of the darker ones shown.

edit on 4-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I feel like Sheye when she was alone in here and kept posting. LOL

Oh look, a royal cat! Shall we name her?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I feel like Sheye when she was alone in here and kept posting. LOL

Oh look, a royal cat! Shall we name her?

What a pretty princess of a cat... gorgeous!

Post all you want Night... ( its sort of fun to run amuck all by yourself) πŸ˜†

But I’m here now to join you and that lovely cat for a lovely drink. I choose a hot spiced rum drink, as it’s cold outside..

Tunes ? Lemme see ... it will be an oldie
This video is actually very well made with the Beatles and their spouses.
Every generation needs to appreciate the fab four.. so here is one of my favs.. great video!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oops.. screwed up that last post .. somehow stuck the song in your quote Night. Anyhoo.. the song is sort of a romantic one.. and it’s lovely to see the Beatles with their spouses.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Sits by the fire with her lovely friend Sheye and grabs a drink.

I'm an old pro at running amuck. I've done it in many Sheds. I would bombard the pages with videos, pictures and a lot of talking to myself and whoever would listen I guess. Oh and stories, many adventures. LOL

How are you tonight Sheye?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

LOL, I noticed the mistake and chuckled. I'm not a big Beatles fan, but that is a lovely song.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Sits by the fire with her lovely friend Sheye and grabs a drink.

I'm an old pro at running amuck. I've done it in many Sheds. I would bombard the pages with videos, pictures and a lot of talking to myself and whoever would listen I guess. Oh and stories, many adventures. LOL

How are you tonight Sheye?

I’m doing ok Night.. and I’m sure you could teach me a few things about running amuck in the Sheds 😏... I’ll be keeping my eye on you for tips.πŸ˜‰

Sorry to hear you’re not a Beatles fan.. they have way too much good music for me not to love them. Each to their own in musical taste though. I’ve never been a metal fan, unless you classify Jethro Tull as metal music. Some do.

Anyhoo... I’m just about finished my rum .. and feeling tired 😴... I may have to catch up with you tomorrow.
Have a nice early AM Night... and thanks for the visit.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Ah yes, we all have our personal preferences and that is just fine. Though I enjoy my heavy metal, I also enjoy many other genres of music. Sweet dreams Sheye! May you dream beautiful dreams and remember them so you can share with us in the morning.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hello!

A new week has started. I hope it brings all of you some joy and laughter. Here is a hug for starters.

I am at cat therapy at the moment. At my friends apartment. We have each others keys and we can come and go. Of course we always announce if we are coming, via phone or facebook. He will come back from work in about half an hour so i thought i would make a small status update here.

So here is the deal. I walked dowtown chewing my nicotine gum and then it hit me. A craving for a cigarette, unimaginable to human comprehension. So i bought tobacco and been smoking it.

day 8 without alcohol and i don't want to have any. Feeling fine. But i thought today i will continue antabus medication. Or antabuse in some regions, but i strongly dislike the term "ant abuse"

Disulfiram (sold under the trade names Antabuse and Antabus) is a drug used to support the treatment of chronic alcoholism by producing an acute sensitivity to ethanol (drinking alcohol).

I have managed to have a few sober periods with that. I think it was 6 months one time and 8 months another time.

So i guess the bottom line is that i tried to swallow too big chunk by quitting alcohol and cigarettes at once. But for now. i can handle occasional coughing and yellow fingers, but alcohol is just too strong for me and i can't use it responsibly, so that is out of the menu completely for now.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Good on you Fin ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Don't abuse any ants ... call me smarty pants !

😎

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

You called a car "Tiddles"? Did it purr?

Ahaa!
The usual nickname for a Morris Minor car in these parts is a "Moggie" which is also a slang name for a cat.
So, by extension... I gave my "Moggie" a typical cat-name "Tiddles".
It made more sense at the time! LOL
G

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

[[[[[[[[WIS]]]]]]]]

Hiya!
Yes, things have been a wee bit "off" but I'm fine.

This WAS Tiddles (for those who never saw him before)...

He has now gone and been replaced with a Mazda Bongo! (I'll have to upload a photo of that from my phone later!)
I haven't decided what to do with the new Bongo yet, but will most likely just give it a good clean-up and sell it on to bring some money in... it is a nice car though..... LOL

G

PS - Here's another hug to address the low hug-balance in my account!

[[[[[[[[WIS]]]]]]]]

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Keep up the good work Fin! In time you will able to quit the cigarettes too. You seem quite determined and strong. Carry on Sheddite Warrior!

Awwww, cat therapy! Love it!

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Good on you Fin ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Don't abuse any ants ... call me smarty pants !

😎

Did someone say ants?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join