It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Mmmmmmm, cheese!

I never knew about that whacky cheese chase thing Light, so thanks for the share! LOL

Hello my Lovlies!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hiya Sheddites * waves *
Just hanging out on a Saturday having a cup or two of Joe. Bored silly at the moment , so I may have to go play some Texas Holdem on WSOP 😏... even though my poker skills aren’t up to snuff. I’m terrible at bluffing or calling a bluff 😆.

Wishing you all a great day !
edit on 3-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok... so I just blew through the rest of my chips on WSOP. Thank goodness I don’t pay for them (though you can purchase them ). Mine were either free or from winnings. Was up to 145 million at one point , but went to the big money tables and it didn’t last long 😆. They say go big or go home.. I went big then went home 😆.

I guess I need to practice more , and not fish for “ river luck” 🤨😛

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You needed "green river luck".

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You needed "green river luck".

I love that band and that song . Old music is my fav .. makes me feel young 😆.

I’m listening to that tune next time I have enough chips to play 😏

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

At which point of the evening did 145 million not sound good to you?

ETA

edit on 3/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Oh I was happy with the 145 mil.. just thought I could make to 200 mil on high stakes.
You can’t win real money on WSOP ... but you pay real money to buy extra chips if you dont win at the tables.. or win at at free bonus spins on roulette. Its a great poker site if you don’t want to spend real cash or make real cash.

Personally, I would never play “ real money “ poker online. Need to be able to read your opponent in serious cash games, as well as the unpredictability of online dealing.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Had to add one of my fav songs hunh ? Yes... I can be a crazy mama.. but I do try not to hurt in the process.

Hugs to you Light ( know you’re uncomfortable with those.. but )... your quick wit, humour and insight is always a joy to read. You really are a special kind of human 😊
edit on 3-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ok ... my boredom is causing me to post too much in the Shed ... 🤨... to the dismay of some 😆.

Hey Sheddites... “ What’s Up “ ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Hey Sheddites... “ What’s Up “ ?]

Hi! Good things are happening. This is my day 6 without alcohol and day 3 without tobacco. Although today when i was seeing my friend, i asked for one cigarette and then i smoked it because i couldn't resist. Nicotine chewing gum has been working, and i am glad to have noticed that their prices have lowered to affordable.

I sleep way better now, and i have been drinking plenty of water. And my moments of paranoia are gone and i am not at full alert every single time outside.

Good looking oranges were 1 euro / kilo so i bought three and ate them during this day to get me some vitamin C.

I just came back from my sauna and now listening to relaxing ambient/chillout/downtempo music.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Finspiracy because: 1 word was missing, whaat

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Jacy wanted me to let you all know that she sends her love.

...I miss everyone very much. Please give them ALL my love (I feel like I know them all even if they don't know me).
I think perhaps I'm afraid of making contact with Shed family and then losing internet connection or something, and feeling one more loss. So I'm putting it off, but I need to be there.

She is doing ok and had her first counseling session which went well. She loves hearing from us, so those with her e-mail, keep dropping her a line when you can. She wants to hear about us and how we are doing. She does read in here, so give her a shout out and send some love.

Love and miss you Beautiful Shed Sister and amazing Friend! Oh...almost forgot, here is a fresh batch of pixie made donuts. Your favorites!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm having one of those boring days as well. The cats are asleep so there is no talking to them. I could always go back to play Civilization IV but with a sinus headache I can't do much thinking right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I threw stars at everyone in here and will get back to you guys soon. In the middle of coloring my hair and have to start the laundry. HUGS!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Sheye
Hey Sheddites... “ What’s Up “ ?]

Hi! Good things are happening. This is my day 6 without alcohol and day 3 without tobacco. Although today when i was seeing my friend, i asked for one cigarette and then i smoked it because i couldn't resist. Nicotine chewing has been working, and i am glad to have noticed that their prices have lowered to affordable.

I sleep way better now, and i have been drinking plenty of water. And my moments of paranoia are gone and i am not at full alert every single time outside.

Good looking oranges were 1 euro / kilo so i bought three and ate them during this day to get me some vitamin C.

I just came back from my sauna and now listening to relaxing ambient/chillout/downtempo music.

It makes me so happy to read this Finn ... I was wondering how you were and voila .. you post.. yay !!!
Keep up the good work !

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I'm so glad to read that you have been without drinking for so long. Good for you. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I'm having one of those boring days as well. The cats are asleep so there is no talking to them. I could always go back to play Civilization IV but with a sinus headache I can't do much thinking right now.

Sinus headaches are a drag 🙁... hope it clears up soon. Have a good day despite the pain Blue.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I don’t know Jacy well at all, but I know she is well loved and respected in the Shed despite her circumstances and the struggles life is throwing at her at this time.

You’ll get through whatever you need to Jacy, and you will be back in the Shed , better than ever, and I for one will be looking forward to reading your awesome writing I have heard so much about.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thank you for your concerns Sheye.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: Sheye I could always go back to play Civilization IV but with a sinus headache I can't do much thinking right now.

I had a long break of Civ 5 but i played for a while yesterday. I find humor sometimes in that otherwise so serious game series. Like the world wonders go to unexpected places "The pyramids have been built in London" and the like. And sometimes if you connect a city to a wine resource, a "we love the leader" day is immediately celebrated.

I run the Persians and currently at war with the Romans. I usually like to focus on culture and faith and wonders, but Romans practically asked for it and are very weak on the military side.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join