It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! There is funky music and then there is being in a funk, meaning a dejected mood.

How are you today Light?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sorry didn't mean to ignore you guys, Pheonix, Sheye, Timely and Gordi!
I think I got up too early after going to bed so late and am tired. I saw you all back there and threw stars.

edit on 7-2-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I just read the latest with regard to Musk's Spaceman. A small problem has reared its' head and the car will not now land on Mars but overshoot the planet....LMFAO! People trust this company with way too much!

As for skewed reporting, it's a trademark of the BBC and has been going on for decades if not longer. Most people don't think, they watch the TV/news/etc. Their minds have been influenced by nothing but lies and misinformation.

a reply to: Finspiracy

Close! It was building 7 they "accidentally" reported as having already fallen. The BBC is an official government mouthpiece, nothing more.

ETA

a reply to: Night Star

My bad, now I know!

I'm doing okay, mustn't grumble, look on the brightside, things will onjly get better... Got visited by the police last night at 12:20 a.m. My neighbour threw a wobbly (had a fit) for some reason made a noise complaint against me.

They left within 2 minutes after telling me they had stood outside my door for a few minutes and could hear no sound themselves.

I do believe the next level is beckoning me but I will resist the urge to climb...
edit on 7/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

That was a nice song to wake up to. It's good to smile despite all the bad in the world.

Take care my friend and keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
“Pops in to say hello from Nice, France... pinches a beer from the shed fridge, pees in the sink and scampers off giggling insanely”

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I tried to watch the new X-Files but gave up on it during the first 15 minutes. Due to the old X-Files causing nightmares and I didn't have time to watch all of the series I can't get myself wrapped around watching it again. Fox Mulder has aged so much that he cannot pass himself off as the young and spunky FBI agent that he was. From what I could tell the shows plot hasn't changed much either.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Crikey! Didn't you get the memo??? The sink is what we've been using to make the beer in ever since we lost the brewing facility. You're basically drinking yer own wizz there mate.

edit on 7/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Wasn't it the exact same BBC that broadcasted live that the second twin tower had collapsed, but it was still standing tall in the live background?
I guess they can't be trusted then. I used to have respect for their news and some other programs.

Correct on all counts Fins!

originally posted by: Timely
In space, can you hear a Scotsman scream ... in a vacuum ?
I can hear you mate ! 😎

Hope things are looking up for you ...

Yeah, I'm fine Dave thanks.
Livin' the dream! LOL

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Funk = Crap in my lungs. It's like breathing through jello.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
They're fine. The girls are laying down behind me.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
“Pops in to say hello from Nice, France... pinches a beer from the shed fridge, pees in the sink and scampers off giggling insanely”

🤨 You’re supposed to be nice when in Nice .. didn’t you get the memo ?
edit on 7-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

My bad and I take the clothes back. Apologies. I have 8 toilet rolls I can offer you, and a few towels...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hope you are able to move out of that place one of these days Light!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Funk = Crap in my lungs. It's like breathing through jello.

Oh noooo, didn't know you were sick. Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Bad bunny! Bad, bad, bad! Makes note to leave the cute little bunny outside. Don't worry, when we throw donuts out to the lurkers, we'll be sure to throw some carrots out there too.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Waves frantically from across the big pond! Hiya Gordi!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Whoaaaa .... Night ... you have a sexy new avatar . You have been experimenting with new avatars as of late ? I like the Red Riding Hood one personally. But it’s nice to see an assortment .

I’ve been wanting to change mine but having difficulty 😆.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye! Yeah, I've been playing around with my avatar. This one is actually my original avatar from when I first joined the site. I will go back to the Elf though because...well, I'm an Elf and I grew so attached to that one.

I have always loved the avatar you have right now! Looks like a painting from one of my favorite artists.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Time to run amuck. I'll start with a song or two.

Runs through the shed singing and dancing. In my defense I smoked my medical stuff and am left unsupervised.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok, I played a couple of soft songs for those of you who like that. Now...for Jacy, Chirp, Fin, Jiminy and other heavy metal folks...

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join