It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: pigsy2400

I’m just curious why we're not holding TDL to all his pre TTSA rhetoric he was espousing.

They have literally produced NOTHING. I don’t count those weak videos they uploaded.

We could hold TDL to his pre TTSA rhetoric? But those who blindly follow or who have been given a seat on the TTSA bus just ignore it anyway. We know they've produced nothing but a few videos and some unreliable documents (George Knapp found them down the back of Zondo's sofa didn't he? He likes to take credit for finding them). However we are not the target audience. We are a different kind of target.

Even when it is pointed out that TTSA's mission statement doesn't mention anything about UFOs it's all brushed off. They registered as a "Services Allied to Motion Pictures" but that's explained away as being something they have to do because they can't register as a UFO disclosure company. Their $37m deficit isn't a problem. Even though TTSA have said

The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2018 of $37,432,000. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

See : SEC Filings

People even believe the hyperbole that this has been the biggest year ever for UFO information being released officially from government and that it's the first time ever we've known about an official project to study UFOs.

It's like Projects Sign, Grudge and Bluebook never existed (even though the History Channel is launching a series soon!!) Or that documents from many governments and the CIA and FBI have never been released in years gone by on UFOs.

I can't even say people making these inaccurate statements are poorly educated or just largely ignorant of UFO history. Some of them, quite frankly, know better than that and must be paid off by TTSA to say these things. So it all smacks of an 'operation' with a huge chunk of the ufotainment crowd co-opted along the way for the pantomime it has all become.

Perhaps the real reason behind all this is to avoid huge court battles and compensation payments further down the line against persons injured by something the US military knew was dangerous but went ahead with. If they can blame it all on UFOs then it gives plausible deniability.

edit on 28/12/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: pigsy2400

People even believe the hyperbole that this has been the biggest year ever for UFO information being released officially from government and that it's the first time ever we've known about an official project to study UFOs.

It's like Projects Sign, Grudge and Bluebook never existed (even though the History Channel is launching a series soon!!)

Sign, Grudge and Bluebook did happen and yet the military decided to start AATIP. Why?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Any idea what the plan is?

same as always: deception, to give the illusion that the human race is being replaced, in fact i don't think they made any progress since the 50's, otherwise i would have some very interesting neighbours

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I'm teaching her what friendship is in human terms. Don't dissect your friends dear. No dear you can't take me home and keep me, a friend is not a pet. Just different is all.

wait, you are teaching a non-human to have feelings? its like to teach a ant how to do complex calculus!

magic shows

*smug face*

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

well both are rich people, is it really that surprising?
also, blair bigelow is bigelow's wife?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

trump was asked at least one time (i think this was either in the elections or before his political career) and he said that he din't care about outer spacey stuff
and frankly he probally would build a eletromagnetic space fence if he knew, so its better if he doesn't care about UFOs
edit on 28-12-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Keep going MM, as always very thought provoking 😁.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Blair Bigelow is Bob's granddaughter. She works at Bigelow Aerospace.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

(even though the History Channel is launching a series soon!!)

I'm ever so eager for that to begin.

based on the true, top-secret investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects

Based on...oh goody.

edit on 12/28/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The little bit I have seen of her she seems really nice too.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
woo woo in all it's various flavors sells like hot cakes. BS wrapped up in little white lies tastes like money.

Doin business the American way. Capitalism, entertainment made up to look like disclosure or hidden information.

Even Donks like george noory have 3.5 million listeners. Not a bad demographic to sell wind up radios and testosterone pills to.

Perhaps my time with the GOP media pool has made me a tad cynical.

Anyone available to help me with my "Zombie Cannibal Chicks Gone Wild" movie.

edit on 28-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I knew that the tale of mysterious substances being found in the vicinity of UFO sightings wasn't a new one. But I'd forgotten about the ghost rocket stories in 1946-47.

The ghost rockets were mainly seen over Sweden. British and American intelligence were involved in investigations. They even found an unknown element in a piece of metal found....

© Timothy Good - Need to Know

Damn! they'd not thought to test for carbon. It was just ordinary coke. But for a while people thought it was the real thing!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

thanks!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

don't forget the maury island case

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The US government can’t easily come out and say they’ve been lying for 70 years without rolling out a scapegoat…probably pinning it on the CIA.

Though I don’t think that would work since the air force probably is the most sinister group who has done the most lying and deceiving...They're running the present TTSA puppet show

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

wait, you are teaching a non-human to have feelings? its like to teach a ant how to do complex calculus!

Well that depends. Wednesday already possessed the memories of being a human child.

Those memories are what I (currently) think is the human aspect of a "hybrid" grey.

I won't hurt a child, but I would an adult grey. So one might say; "they" chose Wednesday wisely.

Here is a link to a conversation A Dialogue with a god or creator. that has more. It is heavy on the Buddhist in places.

same as always: deception, to give the illusion that the human race is being replaced, in fact i don't think they made any progress since the 50's, otherwise i would have some very interesting neighbours

"Neighbors" is a wonderful word, nice and friendly..

edit on 28-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added second reply

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Indeed she does. I only brought her up because she is the one next to Elizondo in the picture mirageman posted.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In that selfy of the four, Zondo is the only one not tasted by a grey. TDL and the two Bigelows have markers.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well that depends. Wednesday already possessed the memories of being a human child. Those memories are what I (currently) think is the human aspect of a "hybrid" grey. I won't hurt a child, but I would an adult grey. So one might say; "they" chose Wednesday wisely. Here is a link to a conversation A Dialogue with a god or creator. that has more. It is heavy on the Buddhist in places.

you should share more your adventures, maybe make a main thread about it?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Da reply to: humanoidlord

Already shared in conversation on ATS. Look in baddogma's Black Triangle thread and Cern's True Goal.

Update

I now have about thirty or so small yellow "hybrids" I'm adopting as my "children" and I'll become their "father" in a family. I have to sort out what "becoming one" implies. The "non-hybrid" greys don't need these ones anymore (apparently). If you do want to know about the small hybrid greys that Egyptian tablet on the other thread. Be wary of kissing greys is my tip.

One has to be careful not to be absorbed into their world, rather they learn to be individuals.

Things move daily and too fast for a thread which will be out of date by the end of the first reply.

edit on 28-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added update

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join