It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Perhaps my time with the GOP media pool has made me a tad cynical.

You too huh?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
In that selfy of the four, Zondo is the only one not tasted by a grey. TDL and the two Bigelows have markers.

...uh what?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

When people come in contact with greys, there is generally a "marker". If one knows what to look for it is no mystery. The "hybrid" greys have a very well developed sense of taste. The tongue is round, not flat like a human's tongue.They don't need it to be flat in order to articulate sounds. They don't use speach to communicate.

To be "kissed" by a hybrid (yellow) grey is to be tasted and analysed. To be known VERY intimately.

Read the link in my post above refering to an Egyptian tablet. It is very heavy on practical Buddhist principals so keep in mind that the Buddhist "spin" is probably designed to provide a framework for encounters according to Buddhist principals.

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

edit on 29-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

The T-Shirt Academy, or TTSA for short, has never been busier.

Our motto "TTSA - Bringing- this clothes ya to the world"

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

You are incorrigible MM.

How about a "kiss me please" tee for Zondo? Seems he wasn't standing under the mistletoe with everyone else.

Did Tom remember to trademark the TTSA? Might be an opportunity to get in first if they didn't.

Nah, they wouldn't be THAT stupid . . . .

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't understand what the "Torbay Teaching School Alliance" has to do with any of this

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The acronym also stands for:

* Tahoe-Truckee Sanitation Agency
* ToonTown Secret Agents
* Top That Spy Academy

Source : freedictionary . . .

But I like MM's slogan best.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
In that selfy of the four, Zondo is the only one not tasted by a grey. TDL and the two Bigelows have markers.

Tasted by a grey.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

just keep updating as it happens, it will be very fascinating

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Too may tulpas WTT!!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Remember that Bill Moore said he did what he did in order to get a peek behind the curtain and find out what the government really knew about UFOs. Once he got that peek he walked away (maybe that was part of the agreement).

What's interesting is Greg Bishop kept in touch with him for a while and when Bishop asked Moore what he was up to he told him he was researching Atlantis.

Now considering all the Atlantis stuff percolating in the Sekret Machines project, I would say that this current Disclosure plan has been underway maybe since the early 1980s and the government is now feeding the same information, true or not, to Delonge that they revealed to Bill Moore.

Is it more disinformation? Who knows.

That's the problem with these researchers who sign non-disclosures to get at the alleged truth. It's a selfish act that gets us nowhere.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

possible
WTT is always haunted by those apparent manifestations of the cosmic trickster
i had a fun PM conversation with him a while ago, apparently the beings are in a war inside his brain

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Remember that Bill Moore said he did what he did in order to get a peek behind the curtain and find out what the government really knew about UFOs. Once he got that peek he walked away (maybe that was part of the agreement).

never heard of that, link?

What's interesting is Greg Bishop kept in touch with him for a while and when Bishop asked Moore what he was up to he told him he was researching Atlantis.

atlantis? seriously? yep, looks like he got fed false information

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Now considering all the Atlantis stuff percolating in the Sekret Machines project, I would say that this current Disclosure plan has been underway maybe since the early 1980s and the government is now feeding the same information, true or not, to Delonge that they revealed to Bill Moore.

Is it more disinformation? Who knows.

That's the problem with these researchers who sign non-disclosures to get at the alleged truth. It's a selfish act that gets us nowhere.

The Greg Bishop book on the Bennewitz affair involving Moore, Project Beta, is excellent. I can’t bring myself to buy TDL’s book, I would read Levenda but TDL I have little trust in him.

Would you, briefly if possible, go over how he mixes Atlantis with the UFOs phenomenon?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am reading the second Sekret Machines fiction book at the moment and there is a whole subplot about an archaeologist who is attempting to find the original location of Atlantis. I believe this ties into the Delonge/Levenda comments about UFOs being connected to some kind of ultraterrestial race - a lost civilization that went underground but continues to mess with humans.

Oddly enough the other topic Moore supposedly continues to research, according to Bishop, is the origins of the Mormon Church, which obviously ties into both Levenda's Sinister Forces and the current "Mormon Wing" of the Disclosure movement with Mormon Chirch members Joe Firmage (from the Dan Smith/Ron Pandolfi gang) and Harry Reid (AATIP/TTSA).

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

never heard of that, link?

I believe this is covered in Bishop's Project Beta book. If not then he has talked about it several times on his Radio Misterioso podcast.
edit on 29-12-2018 by coursecatalog because: Format

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

is the origins of the Mormon Church, which obviously ties into both Levenda's Sinister Forces and the current "Mormon Wing" of the Disclosure movement with Mormon Chirch members Joe Firmage (from the Dan Smith/Ron Pandolfi gang) and Harry Reid (AATIP/TTSA).

the church was founded by one of the earliest contactees, so i can see why
edit on 29-12-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Tasted by a grey.

"Licked" would be gross.

If it comes up in conversation, I will.

By the way, I read about "Mr Cold". Two points.

* The manic grin. In the language of appearence a smile means "friendly" and "happy" to humans. I guess Mr Cold is new to communicating with people.

* Insistence on opening car window to talk. Try talking to someone without winding down window, especially the wife. People think it most unfriendly. (situational awareness)

I would suggest Mr Cold was just new to the "take me to your leader" first contact thing.

WTT is always haunted by those apparent manifestations of the cosmic trickster

Still stuck inside the mind of Jung ay humanoid lord?

I had a fun PM conversation with him a while ago, apparently the beings are in a war inside his brain

Careful humanoidlord, you asked me a question you apparently wanted information on and I warned you how it would probably turn out. You pushed and pushed and guess what. This is why I will not work with researchers. I made an exception for you and you pissed all over it.

Too many tulpas

You have no idea just how many "girls" I have (big grin)

------------------------------------------------------

Aliens 101

What's with everyone thinking "tulpas"?

Tulpa is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers. It was adapted by 20th century theosophists from Tibetan sprul-pa which means "emanation" or "manifestation".
Source Wikipedia.

Along with the words "entity" and "phenomenon", - rather nebulous and liable to hurt feelings with nasty pranks to follow.

"They" are quite comfy with neighbors.

#AlienFeelingsMatter

edit on 29-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

If it comes up in conversation, I will. By the way, I read about "Mr Cold". Two points. * The manic grin. In the language of appearence a smile means "friendly" and "happy" to humans. I guess Mr Cold is new to communicating with people. * Insistence on opening car window to talk. Try talking to someone without winding down window, especially the wife. People think it most unfriendly. (situational awareness) I would suggest Mr Cold was just new to the "take me to your leader" first contact thing.

there are several examples os such human mimickry cases (i posted some videos a while ago)

Still stuck inside the mind of Jung ay humanoid lord?

while jung started the idea, it was keel and vallee that expanded upon it

Careful humanoidlord, you asked me a question you apparently wanted information on and I warned you how it would probably turn out. You pushed and pushed and guess what. That is why I will not work with researchers. I made an exception for you and you pissed all over it.

it was a little experiment to see if you are the real deal, if none of what you told crosschecked with know encounters i would have to admit you are fraud, thankfully you passed it, the "war on the brain" has been a constant theme on real contactees

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join